Can anyone name one thing about evolution that is true?

Well no experiment can perfectly recreate things that already happened. You could also say the Big Bang can't be proven because our experiments that prove the Big Bang don't result in a new universe just like ours being created.

What scientists have done is shown how species evolve over time, much like ours has.
Well...except for Republicans.

McConnell is still stuck between human and turtle.

Bloody hell - Darwin lived before my Great-grandfather was born, and this argument was settled by the next generation. Where do you find these weirdoes?

Well no experiment can perfectly recreate things that already happened. You could also say the Big Bang can't be proven because our experiments that prove the Big Bang don't result in a new universe just like ours being created.

What scientists have done is shown how species evolve over time, much like ours has.

agreed......scientists have shown there is micro evolution.....a species evolving.........what science has not proven and never can is macro evolution....a chain of new species evolving from old tracing from the first single cell creature that supposedly crawled out of a lightning struck mud puddle through the ages to your own pre-human existence......

So who was selectively breeding those apes, lizards, single cell organisms ? Sounding a lot like intellegent design now.

No because they are not “designing” live stock or crops. What farmers are doing is “selecting” specific traits in a species and breeding plants and animals with desired traits to enhance those traits.

The key concept here is “selection” vs. “design”.

agreed......scientists have shown there is micro evolution.....a species evolving.........what science has not proven and never can is macro evolution....a chain of new species evolving from old tracing from the first single cell creature that supposedly crawled out of a lightning struck mud puddle through the ages to your own pre-human existence......

That’s just so laughable. The evidence for macro evolution is abundant and profound. It’s not Biologist fault you lack the capacity to understand it.

Bloody hell - Darwin lived before my Great-grandfather was born, and this argument was settled by the next generation. Where do you find these weirdoes?

Actually it was settled in Darwin’s lifetime but Gregor Mendel’s rediscovery of The laws of genetics weren’t published until after he had died around 1900.

There you go again showing you don’t know what a scientific theory is or how it’s used.

sorry agar mixer.....I know what it is better than you do.......you think that the definition of the scientific method has changed and that experimentation now includes "it meets my expectations".......sad how science has deteriorated over the years......

No because they are not “designing” live stock or crops. What farmers are doing is “selecting” specific traits in a species and breeding plants and animals with desired traits to enhance those traits.

The key concept here is “selection” vs. “design”.

You design by selecting characteristics. Not even semantics mott.

Back