Car question

I made a complaint oh stupid ditto-head other than my word that she asked for my daughter I had no proof, you do know what heresay is, don't you? The real point is that you are buds with such a nasty bitch that would call a posters home and ask for her minor daughter. I guess there's no accounting for taste, yours is obviously all in your mouth.

But you have the proof of those photos with not only my number, but my mother's number too! on your phone id! I'm very surprised to hear that you didn't give that proof to the police. A woman from the internet, and her mom too! calling your underaged daughter, and you have that proof and you didn't give it to them. Weird. I would have.

btw Darla if they have your phone number just so you and the rest of the board knows you can fake what number and name comes up on the caller ID.

It seems like they'd go through great lengths to tarnish your reputation

http://www.spoofcard.com/

I knew it was something, but I thought maybe she had photoshopped it, because she did that with some poor woman who she claimed was me. it wasn't bad enough the woman was pretty ugly, she actually had to photoshop a witch's hat on her. I didn't know about this though. Fucking amazing. I knew it.

But you have the proof of those photos with not only my number, but my mother's number too! on your phone id! I'm very surprised to hear that you didn't give that proof to the police. A woman from the internet, and her mom too! calling your underaged daughter, and you have that proof and you didn't give it to them. Weird. I would have.

Exactly.

Makes NO sense.

Does this make sense to any parents of daughters on this board?

Yes I do, and I love your "photoshop" spin HAHAHAHA!

I knew it was something, but I thought maybe she had photoshopped it, because she did that with some poor woman who she claimed was me. it wasn't bad enough the woman was pretty ugly, she actually had to photoshop a witch's hat on her. I didn't know about this though. Fucking amazing. I knew it.

You think you found your spin dar? Your war demonstration pic was pretty bad, I thought the witches hat added a bit of panache`, NO?

It's obvious my caller ID pics are not photo shopped. Really, want to see? <big grin>

Yes I do, and I love your "photoshop" spin HAHAHAHA!

It wouldn't have to be photoshopped. A quick google can bring up applications that allow you to trick your systems caller ID.

Of all the people you've reached out to help you in this thread you definitely seem like you're the truly unstable one of the group.

I wouldn't be surprised if they really do believe that she called you out of some fantasy that you concocted. You probably did buy the software, stalked her to get her mom's number, took a picture of the call and sent it to others in an effort to keep the obsession going.

btw Darla if they have your phone number just so you and the rest of the board knows you can fake what number and name comes up on the caller ID.

It seems like they'd go through great lengths to tarnish your reputation

http://www.spoofcard.com/

Hahahaha! yeah, that's what we have done to tarnish the reputation of Darla...BWAHAHAHA. Now that's a knee slapper! Imagine, Darla having a reputation to tarnish...LOL!

I would disagree. Its says that they imagined dying in a car accident and decided to buy a Volvo instead of dying in a car accident. It says they imagined having to buy a new car because the old one was worn out and decided to buy one that will last instead.
Sure if it was 1970. But there are very few cars made now that don't pass 5 star crash ratings.

Hahahaha! yeah, that's what we have done to tarnish the reputation of Darla...BWAHAHAHA. Now that's a knee slapper! Imagine, Darla having a reputation to tarnish...LOL!

You have some nerve. You're the idiot that's claiming to have not filed charges against a internet poster who tried to contact your daughter.

It wouldn't have to be photoshopped. A quick google can bring up applications that allow you to trick your systems caller ID.

Of all the people you've reached out to help you in this thread you definitely seem like you're the truly unstable one of the group.

I wouldn't be surprised if they really do believe that she called you out of some fantasy that you concocted. You probably did buy the software, stalked her to get her mom's number, took a picture of the call and sent it to others in an effort to keep the obsession going.

Well, I note that ol Darla had to wait for you to offer up an alternative. I know she called my house, My husband knows she called my house, the sheriff knows she called my house (she left messages the last 2 calls). That you have come on to help fabricate and bolster old dars cause is sweet. Being an enabler though should give you pause.

You have some nerve. You're the idiot that's claiming to have not filed charges against a internet poster who tried to contact your daughter.

And you are the stupid bitch who does not understand how complaints of this nature work. Get a clue and then we can talk.

And you are the stupid bitch who does not understand how complaints of this nature work. Get a clue and then we can talk.

I know how being a parent works. And no parent I know would stand for it.

You and your husband are either bad parents or your lying.

Which is it?

Well, I note that ol Darla had to wait for you to offer up an alternative. I know she called my house, My husband knows she called my house, the sheriff knows she called my house (she left messages the last 2 calls). That you have come on to help fabricate and bolster old dars cause is sweet. Being an enabler though should give you pause.

Well, time will tell who the stalker is.

The person who had the other on ignore most of the time or you.....the bat shit crazy one.

Someone who starts flame threads? Possibly a stalker. Someone who defends themselves when flamed? Not likely a stalker. *shrug*

Back