Car question

Alec I have no doubt that you are attempting to post my phone number here. And if you do, then I am going to flag Damo right now, and that's going to be it. I know you have my phone number. I know you have my address. But I don't even have your last name. My number is not on your phone. If you use that lie as an excuse to post my phone number, that's not going to cut it. I was wondering what this bs about me calling you was about and where it was going. Now I know. Maybe you also photshopped a witch's hat on it again? You are so sick and devious. Don't even try it, liar. And since you seem to have skipped over this here:

Wrong. You were here years before the recent influx of aol people who were told about this board when that old defunct board finally closed down.

You have already gone many rounds with the administrator of this board, years ago, even threatening him with lawsuits, because you were prevented from posting here under my old screename. You stalked me here. You took posts of mine from here, and posted them on your wot board constantly. I was told of this by several people, liar.

Alec, every word out of your mouth is a lie, including and, and the. The woman who famously wrote that first must have known you.

Here's the thing Darla. I have your number and your name and your mothers name because they are in my caller ID. They are there because you called my house on 3 occasions, once in your creepy demented way asking for my then minor daughter. You posted all of my personal information on the WOT. You also sent it to Prak and he reposted it a month later. And in his usual stupid way acknowledged that you had sent it to him...

Now darla, I have no intention of posting my caller ID proof without your permission. Are you going to give it so we can end this lil ol pissing match or not? It's a very easy question.

Here's the thing Darla. I have your number and your name and your mothers name because they are in my caller ID. They are there because you called my house on 3 occasions, once in your creepy demented way asking for my then minor daughter. You posted all of my personal information on the WOT. You also sent it to Prak and he reposted it a month later. And in his usual stupid way acknowledged that you had sent it to him...

Now darla, I have no intention of posting my caller ID proof without your permission. Are you going to give it so we can end this lil ol pissing match or not? It's a very easy question.

I think that you try to infuriate me because you do know my name. I'm a writer. I get published. I was never hard to find. And you have gone so far as to advertise me as a hooker on linked and other places. And you know that I have no way of knowing your name, or having your phone number, and you are trying to get me angry enough at your really psycho games, that I somehow give you permission to post personal info about me in another one of your infamous witch's hat stunts. It must be very frustrating for you not to be able to do that here.

But you can't.

You're full of shit. If she was stalking you as you claim and asking for your daughter who was a minor at the time, you'd have called the police and you most certainly would not be trying to egg on the person who did something like to that to you before.

I see. So that is the plan. Well, the accusation that I phoned a woman whose last name I don't even know, makes sense now. For one split second I actually thought you had me mixed up with someone else, that maybe someone had actually called you from that board. I should have known better. You know, if you two put your heads together and tried to accomplish something that could, you know, make money? alec might not be where she is and you might not be where you are. Give it a try.

As I said. A pathological liar.

So much for "you couldn't care less".

Just to set things straight and be that much more clear, posting personal information, especially someone's phone number is veerrrrry bad O_O. I'm not saying anyone has made such allusions to doing such a thing, just restating it for the record. compose yourselves peeps.

You're full of shit. If she was stalking you as you claim and asking for your daughter who was a minor at the time, you'd have called the police and you most certainly would not be trying to egg on the person who did something like to that to you before.

Well lil miss "has it all figured out". I did call the police. I was offered an opportunity to file worthless charges according to the police. The first time she called my house it was the summer of 06 and the last two times was in Nov of 08. As to egging on? Fuck you! This tramp has done all the egging on and her thousands of posts here in this forum to bvarious conservatives shows just what a bitch she can be. She's your bud, I get that, but I don't take bullying even from a demented bitch like darla. I am not afraid of her, and she deserves to be stood up to and I always have...that's what she hates. I was invited here just like other aol posters...k

Just to set things straight and be that much more clear, posting personal information, especially someone's phone number is veerrrrry bad O_O. I'm not saying anyone has made such allusions to doing such a thing, just restating it for the record. compose yourselves peeps.

Well, I am not posting anything personal unless that person says its OK.

Well lil miss "has it all figured out". I did call the police. I was offered an opportunity to file worthless charges according to the police. The first time she called my house it was the summer of 06 and the last two times was in Nov of 08. As to egging on? Fuck you! This tramp has done all the egging on and her thousands of posts here in this forum to bvarious conservatives shows just what a bitch she can be. She's your bud, I get that, but I don't take bullying even from a demented bitch like darla. I am not afraid of her, and she deserves to be stood up to and I always have...that's what she hates. I was invited here just like other aol posters...k

You should go file those charges alec. I urge you to. Maybe someone will finally commit you. But file them.

As for bullying, I think you better check back and see who planted their big stink ass on this thread and started fucking with me. Because you just can't help yourself. Never could.

Some "wacko" from a message board calls your minor daughter and you don't even press charges or file a claim?

So you're either a liar or a bad mother? Which is it?

You should go file those charges alec. I urge you to. Maybe someone will finally commit you. But file them.

As for bullying, I think you better check back and see who planted their big stink ass on this thread and started fucking with me. Because you just can't help yourself. Never could.

Of go fuck yourself darla. So i made a post...oooooo. Yeah that called for you going on the "oh shit I better cover my ass about my age and weight" when I had not even mention them!

As to my filing charges? If I could have filed some that would not have just amounted to a collasal waste of time I would have! I do note however how you continue o back-peddle away from my caller ID photos...eh ms dar? LOL

Of go fuck yourself darla. So i made a post...oooooo. Yeah that called for you going on the "oh shit I better cover my ass about my age and weight" when I had not even mention them!

As to my filing charges? If I could have filed some that would not have just amounted to a collasal waste of time I would have! I do note however how you continue o back-peddle away from my caller ID photos...eh ms dar? LOL

So, she calls your daughter and you're really only focused on how fat she must be?

seriously?

Is that the story you're sticking with or do you need some time to come up with a better one?

Some "wacko" from a message board calls your minor daughter and you don't even press charges or file a claim?

So you're either a liar or a bad mother? Which is it?

I made a complaint oh stupid ditto-head other than my word that she asked for my daughter I had no proof, you do know what heresay is, don't you? The real point is that you are buds with such a nasty bitch that would call a posters home and ask for her minor daughter. I guess there's no accounting for taste, yours is obviously all in your mouth.

Again I know that you are trying to pull another of your witch's hat stunts, and I have to keep repeating myself because you are a big believer of "capitulating the propaganda". That you thought I was stupid enough to give you permission to post my phone number in one of your photoshopped specials, shows that you once again are nowhere near as clever as your devious mind believes.

And since I called your underaged daughter? You better go file charges alec. Stop talking shit, and go to the police now. I know that I would.

btw Darla if they have your phone number just so you and the rest of the board knows you can fake what number and name comes up on the caller ID.

It seems like they'd go through great lengths to tarnish your reputation

http://www.spoofcard.com/

Back