APP - censure

I don't remember it. While he was supposedly "calling them out" about illegal aliens and abortion is when the guy's outburst came, and booing was for his outburst. The President continued talking, so it happened about when he started talking about abortion, but it was not for what the President was saying.

I may be wrong, but the boos I rember were prior to the "liar" shout.

True. Or if they had cards that depicted the intended target of the boo.

You'd have to have cards showing the faces of the intended booees (if that isn't a word, it damn well is now) in order to include small children, dyslexia sufferers, and the illiterate, in political procedure.

You'd have to have cards showing the faces of the intended booees (if that isn't a word, it damn well is now) in order to include small children, dyslexia sufferers, and the illiterate, in political procedure.
We could just use a color code and a chart. The cards need to be easily seen, pictures might be difficult.

you are SUCH a hack

you're weird, seriously....

how anything in that post could be considered hack is beyond belief....i make a joke using @$#$#%% since its APP and then i ask a question....yep....

i'm a hack.....

maineman is the intellectual god of this forum....let us bow down immediately and give thanks

you're weird, seriously....

how anything in that post could be considered hack is beyond belief....i make a joke using @$#$#%% since its APP and then i ask a question....yep....

i'm a hack.....

maineman is the intellectual god of this forum....let us bow down immediately and give thanks

the fact that you find nothing objrctionable about a republican congressman calling the president a liar in the house chamber during a joint address to congress is PROOF that you are a hack.

Back