APP - censure

the fact that you find nothing objrctionable about a republican congressman calling the president a liar in the house chamber during a joint address to congress is PROOF that you are a hack.

unfortunately for you, your post is wrong.....or a lie.....

i suggest reading what i've said on the matter....

you should take that advice for other posts as well....save you from looking like a total idiot

unfortunately for you, your post is wrong.....or a lie.....

i suggest reading what i've said on the matter....

you should take that advice for other posts as well....save you from looking like a total idiot

Last edited by a moderator:

well.....sadly...you've now elevated your claims to an outright lie....and are engaging in unprovoked personal insults....

suggestion....search this board for "lack of decorum"

i'm not going to continue this obvious attempt by you to derail this thread by personally attacking me in this forum (APP).....look it up...you're wrong maineman....and if you want my help on what the quote means....PM me

well.....sadly...you've now elevated your claims to an outright lie....and are engaging in unprovoked personal insults....

suggestion....search this board for "lack of decorum"

i'm not going to continue this obvious attempt by you to derail this thread by personally attacking me in this forum (APP).....look it up...you're wrong maineman....and if you want my help on what the quote means....PM me

you are the one who equated booing to calling the president a liar. not me.

hack.

you are the one who equated booing to calling the president a liar. not me.

hack.

facepalm_4.jpg

It should be noted that Mr Wilson's largest funding source is the Healthcare Industry. He has collected almost $250,000 from them which goes a long way in a namby pamby District such as his. In other words, he's not a hero but just another bought-and-paid-for politician doing the bidding of his owners.

From the Rules of Decorum and Debate in the House:

He should at least receive a sternly written letter.

The above rules are for members when the body is in regular session, however there is a different protocol in force here. The President or any other visiting dignitary can speak to a session of Congress only by invitation, therefore at such speeches, State of the Union included, he is considered a guest and afforded the courtesy granted a guest whether it be the President, the Pope, or any other foreign dignitary. If bush was booed it was equally as wrong as Mr Wilson's faux pas.

you're weird, seriously....

how anything in that post could be considered hack is beyond belief....i make a joke using @$#$#%% since its APP and then i ask a question....yep....

i'm a hack.....

maineman is the intellectual god of this forum....let us bow down immediately and give thanks

Can't we just nail him to a cross instead??

No. His boorish behavior should be ignored. Besides, he did apologise. He did more harm to himself by looking like an ass then anything else.
I'm not so sure. He may get a boost of cash inflow from the uber-kool aid drinkers of the party while the rest of the nation sees it as not much of a big deal.

Wow damo. You're such a "reasonable moderate". So full of sense and pragmatism.
M'eh. I just try reading the flow without my partisan blinders on.

I'm thinking he'll be re-elected just fine even with everybody trying to tell me that the end of the republican party is nigh. Personally I thought he was likely wrong (that Obama was lying) until I found out that any verification whatsoever had been rejected by the Ds.

It would be like making a law that says there will be no more increase of CO2 from companies then rejecting any means of testing for emissions whatsoever, in fact voting down different ways of testing it. It wouldn't matter how strongly it was worded, if there is no way to test then CO2 would increase. I could say, "but it is right there in the bill." and it still would be a lie if I knew that such verification was specifically left out.

If this chap was going to back down and issue a whimpering apology almost immediately what was the point of him piping up in the first place?

I'd have more respect for him if he had any balls at all.

He apologized for stating it rudely he has not backed down from his opinion.

Back