Climate change is pure bullshit!!

If only I had a nickel for every time that some liberal has made use of those three words..........

WRONG. Government agencies, unlike private sector businesses, don't have to understand nor succeed at anything in order to exist.

Got anymore bullshit?
Oh, we’ll take time then just for you to straighten you out, neither I, NASA, nor anyone in the world other than your flat earther comrade said NASA changes climate

Again, just to educate you, I’d say NASA, who put men on the moon, into orbit, and can change the direction and shape of an asteroid, don’t exist solely because they are a government agency

And I’m not the one shoveling it, those offering three phrase idiocy deflections are

You don't get to speak for everyone, Moonbat. Omniscience fallacy.
These are ' Into the Nightsoil's statements '

"Sweden is not to the east of the UK "

" There is no such science as paleoclimatology "

Treat him like the repetitive sicko that he is

And I guess we all learning that glaciers retreat formed a large part of America’s topography is all bullshit then, who knew
Climate is not a glacier, Anchovies.
No one said NASA changes climate,
YOU did! I guess you're a nobody.
rather that they are much more Knowles about climate and what occurs than some obscure nobody journalist bloviating on climate, duh
Try English. It works better.
A Government agency whose success relies on understanding climate
I realize that government agencies are filled with a lot of mindless idiots, but there is really nothing to understand about climate.
Got anymore bullshit fallacies
You cannot blame your fallacies on me or anybody else, Anchovies.

Even the "hunt and peck" method is MUUUUCH faster than whatever Nomad does.
Maybe he's got a really shitty keyboard. He can't afford $15 to get a decent one.
Or maybe he just never learned to type, and he spends enormous amounts of time hunting for letters, possible due to poor eyesight.

Oh, we’ll take time then just for you to straighten you out, neither I, NASA, nor anyone in the world other than your flat earther comrade said NASA changes climate
Earth is round. Denying your own posts won't work, Anchovies.
Again, just to educate you, I’d say NASA, who put men on the moon, into orbit, and can change the direction and shape of an asteroid, don’t exist solely because they are a government agency

And I’m not the one shoveling it, those offering three phrase idiocy deflections are
NASA didn't put men on the Moon. General Dynamics, Grumman Aircraft, and Boeing, and a few brave astronauts did.

Science isn't a government agency, Anchovies.

Climate cannot change.

Earth is round. Denying your own posts won't work, Anchovies.

NASA didn't put men on the Moon. General Dynamics, Grumman Aircraft, and Boeing, and a few brave astronauts did.

Science isn't a government agency, Anchovies.

Climate cannot change.
Because NASA hired them to work on the elements of the plan

When was the last time these corporations paid for a study based on the Idea that Global warming isn’t real

General Dynamics, Grumman Aircraft, and Boeing

They don’t waste actual dollars on fucking fake idiocy you Satan’s lap dog

Because NASA hired them to work on the elements of the plan
NASA didn't hire them. NASA is a government agency. No government agency hires any corporation. The elements of planning the trip to the Moon was done by General Dynamics, Grumman, and Boeing.

When was the last time these corporations paid for a study based on the Idea that Global warming isn’t real

Why won’t you fucks respond?

No gas or vapor has the capability to increase Earth's temperature, Vincy. You are still ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics.

No gas or vapor has the capability to increase Earth's temperature, Vincy. You are still ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics.
Well

I guess the corporations think your a fucking idiot too

Otherwise they would be doing studies that assume GW is not real.

But they may smart enough not to waste their huge piles of green paper on trash research

Because they know you are too fucking stupid to figure out they are lying to you idiots

Oh, we’ll
Do you have multiple personality disorder?
take time then just for you to straighten you out, neither I, NASA, nor anyone in the world other than your flat earther comrade said NASA changes climate
So you're denying your own prior posts again? Got it.
Again, just to educate you,
:corn:
I’d say NASA, who put men on the moon, into orbit, and can change the direction and shape of an asteroid,
NASA didn't, and still doesn't, do any of those things.
don’t exist solely because they are a government agency
Why does NASA exist? You tell me. What has NASA accomplished?
???

Back