Climate change is pure bullshit!!

Exactly. You are professing your faith in your religion and the blind trust you place in your clergy. You openly acknowledge that you aren't aware of any science that supports your admittedly contradictory dogma, but your clergy tells you exactly what to believe, and that's good enough for you. You don't demand to know the science behind what you are being told because this is religion, you presume that there isn't any scientific explanation for the miracles ... I mean "forcings" of your faith. No religious believer demands any science from his clergy. You don't question any of the terms you are told to regurgitate because ... that would imply that your faith is not strong. No religious believer demands that any of the religion's terms be unambiguously defined, as is required in science.

Yes, you are no scientist. In fact, you are scientifically illiterate, a prerequisite for accepting the absurd physics violations upon which your religion is based. How does it feel to be counted among the faithful of the religion tailored for the world's stupidest and most gullible?

Show me someone who believes in Global Warming, Climate Change or greenhouse effect and I'll show you a scientifically illiterate dullard at best, or a flat out science denier at worst.

Yes, the religion is for the world's stupidest and most gullible. You really don't need to tell anyone that you aren't a scientist.

1. Are you claiming that the earth's average global equilibrium temperature is increasing?
2. Are you claiming that this is a concern?
3. Are you claiming that this is caused by greenhouse effect which is caused by greenhouse gas?
4. Are you claiming that the global climate is changing?
5. Are you claiming that Earth's overall ice quantity is decreasing?
6. Are you claiming that the ocean is acidifying?

... or are you not claiming any of the above? ... or are you ashamed to say?

You don't speak for anyone but yourself. You certainly don't speak for any scientists.

What do you say?

Nope. There is no one who is supporting any claim that either Global Warming or Climate Change are science. Sure, there are gullible, scientifically illiterate people who pretend to speak for all the world's smart people and who assert, as you do, that they all worship Global Warming and Climate Change as you do.

All religions indulge in that "no true Scotsman" fallacy to some extent, i.e. they claim that all the smart people naturally come to the "correct" conclusion as they do, which is why they are smart. It's all part of believing that one's religion is true. You believe your religion is true and you like to think all the world's smart people believe as you do, or at least that's what you tell yourself.

The splash of cold water is that all the world's stupid and gullible people OBEDIENTLY believe as you do. NONE of you are scientists. NONE of you are good at math. ALL of you cling to the desperate hope that if you merely BELIEVE in your heart of hearts all of the dogma that you are handed, that you too will become a climate justice-dispensing science genius, a superhero of the Climate Justice League who will champion mother Earth against those evil, subhuman conservatives. Oh yeah, total science here.

All religious believers "just believe" their clergy. Say no more, say no more.

So tell me specifically, what do I not know? Be specific.

You are logically inept as well. This is the point at which I ask you how you established this probability. Your answer?

@gfm7175 - is someone projecting here? I'd like to submit Nomad for the projection awards. I think he's got a real winner here.

Are you saying that I somehow expect you to simply abandon your religion? Obviously I think that abandoning your religion would be the best thing you could do for yourself; one can't have anything but a shitty life if one is a slave whose very thoughts are forced onto him by others.

... but do I expect this? Nope. My expectation is that you will provide me months of entertainment while you never learn anything.

I understand it all, and I'm happy to teach you, but I think we both know that you will never allow that to happen.

I wish you luck in your faith.

:rofl2: :lolup: What an goofball!!!! What a maroon!!!

I got you to waste another two hours of your sorry-ass life pounding out something NOBODY IS GOING TO READ!!!!

Me included!!! 🖕🏼

Idiot.

1720375600129-jpg.1597997

More bullshit from the right.

"Volcanic eruptions are not being downplayed because carbon dioxide (CO2) is harmless, contrary to suggestions on social media.

They receive less attention because the amount of CO2 from volcanic eruptions is considerably less than from global human activities."

"The false claim that volcanoes emit more CO2 than humans keeps resurfacing every so often. This is despite debunkings from bodies like the United States Geological Survey (USGS). Such claims may be easy to make, but they fall apart once a little scientific scrutiny is applied.."

:rofl2: :lolup: What an goofball!!!! What a maroon!!!
@gfm7175 - Do we have more projection on display?

I got you to waste another two hours of your sorry-ass life
You're saying that my post would take you two hours to replicate? I can see why your life is so sorry-ass that you can't help but project it.

I also notice that I nailed your profound shame in your WACKY religious beliefs. You won't go anywhere near any questions that reveal just how gullible you are.

pounding out something NOBODY IS GOING TO READ!!!!
You read it all, every word, and you think it would take you two hours to replicate it. I knew you were slow, but that's nematode level.

If you're that embarrassed at being a mindless warmizombie, you could always abandon your congregation and just be free. What's holding you back?

Now you are chanting. You haven't rebutted the rebuttals. Are you conceading defeat?
These are ' Into the Nightsoil's statements '

"Sweden is not to the east of the UK "

" There is no such science as paleoclimatology "

Treat him like the repetitive sicko that he is

You don't know the difference between bullshit and science. You don't even know what science is.

"Volcanic eruptions are not being downplayed because carbon dioxide (CO2) is harmless, contrary to suggestions on social media."
CO2 is a life-essential compound. We all have some in our lungs and flowing through our bodies. It is more than a mere "suggestion."

They receive less attention because the amount of CO2 from volcanic eruptions is considerably less than from global human activities.
... and without missing a beat, you'll rush to admit that you are no scientist and that you have absolutely no valid datasets to support your assertion. As absurd as what you are saying is, you nonetheless expect rational adults to just believe you ... because you are asserting it.

Smooth.

The emissivity coefficient - ε - indicates the radiation of heat from a 'grey body' according the Stefan-Boltzmann Law, compared with the radiation of heat from a ideal 'black body' with the emissivity coefficient ε = 1.

The emissivity coefficient - ε - for some common materials can be found in the table below.

Thanks for showing us you know nothing about how the Stefan Boltzmann equation actually works.
There is no 'materials' term in the Stefan-Boltzmann law, Poorboy.

IBDaMoron is so fucking stupid he doesn't even understand obvious sarcasm when he gets slapped across his drooling idiot face with it.

In your post I partially quoted, you bloviated about how you "regurgitate math and science".

Yet I have never seen you explain or expound on one scientific principle or calculate one equation to back up the bile you spew.

All you do is hurl insults.

You're a phony and a fake.

Everybody knows it.

You included.
The theories of science have already been shown to you, Norm. You simply want to deny them.

"Volcanic eruptions are not being downplayed because carbon dioxide (CO2) is harmless, contrary to suggestions on social media.

They receive less attention because the amount of CO2 from volcanic eruptions is considerably less than from global human activities."

"The false claim that volcanoes emit more CO2 than humans keeps resurfacing every so often. This is despite debunkings from bodies like the United States Geological Survey (USGS). Such claims may be easy to make, but they fall apart once a little scientific scrutiny is applied.."

It is not possible to measure where CO2 comes from. It is not possible to measure the total atmospheric content of CO2. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.

Science is not a website or magazine.
Mathematics is not a government agency.

Climate cannot change. NASA cannot change climate either. NASA is a government agency pushing a religion.
And I guess we all learning that glaciers retreat formed a large part of America’s topography is all bullshit then, who knew

No one said NASA changes climate, rather that they are much more Knowles about climate and what occurs than some obscure nobody journalist bloviating on climate, duh

A Government agency whose success relies on understanding climate

Got anymore bullshit fallacies

Back