Climate change is pure bullshit!!

When people talk about climate change and NASA they are in fact talking about GISS run by an Englishman Gavin Schmidt. Schmidt is a mathematician and a climate modeller.
And yet here you are, along with your fellow idiot IBDaMoron, a couple of veritable zeroes, trying to convince everyone you're right and he's wrong. :palm:

Fascinating how Dippy always crows the all the biased blather from some right wing wonk site and it's contributors:
Liberty Sentinel

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Pseudoscience, Propaganda, Poor Sources
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

The New American
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Magazine
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: MEDIUM CREDIBILITY
And this is who Alex Newman runs with:

So, chanting is not enough; you need to spam the board. Great.
As far as YOU're concerned you can call it sock-detecting.
Haw, haw...........................haw.

These are ' Into the Nightsoil's statements '

"Sweden is not to the east of the UK "
" There is no such science as paleoclimatology "

Dumbass or troll ?
Both.

Science isn't corporations, Vincy. You are still ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics.

Science isn't a study, Vincy. You are still ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics.

Science isn't money, Vincy. You are still ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics.

Nonsensical phrase. No apparent coherency.

Dumbass or troll ?
Both.

And yet here you are, along with your fellow idiot IBDaMoron, a couple of veritable zeroes, trying to convince everyone you're right and he's wrong. :palm:
Who is Gavin Schmidt and what does he have to do with the gullibility of warmizombies? Is Schmidt one of the leftists taking full advantage of the scientific illiteracy, mathematical incompetence and logical ineptitude of leftists in general?

At least you admit you're too illiterate to comprehend written words.
So, now that we have your shame in your Climate religion covered, how are you going to proceed going forward? Will you simply OBEY repeated calls to bend over and be reamed with your new marching orders of the day? ... or will you ever DARE to break free from the bonds of your mental slavery and, gasp, learn some science and math? ... maybe even learn what science is?

Naaah, who am I kidding? After all, you enjoy the over-bending and wouldn't know how to function without the daily step-by-step instructions.

Nope. As far as I'm concerned, you're spamming the board. Is that allowed now under the new format?

Enjoy.
Only a sock would be so concerned about the exposure of 'Into the Nightsoil' as a dumbass troll.
He's been allowed one sock for months- now he's got a pair.

Haw, haw...............................................haw.
Again;

Dumbass or troll ?
Both.

So, now that we have your shame in your Climate religion covered, how are you going to proceed going forward? Will you simply OBEY repeated calls to bend over and be reamed with your new marching orders of the day? ... or will you ever DARE to break free from the bonds of your mental slavery and, gasp, learn some science and math? ... maybe even learn what science is?

Naaah, who am I kidding? After all, you enjoy the over-bending and wouldn't know how to function without the daily step-by-step instructions.
Time for a sock-wash;

Dumbass or troll ?
Both.

I wouldn't go that far. You might be intelligent enough to recognize family members, I'll give you that much.

You have 0% of the world's smart people, and you still don't know what science even is.

You can't clearly express my position ... of course, you can't clearly express three-syllable words.
Reported for quoting false statements. You should be banned scrotum breath.

Reported for quoting false statements. You should be banned scrotum breath.
Of course, the more humiliated any leftist becomes, the more he blames me (or conservatives) and needs to have me banned.

That's one way to silence a differing view.

I see why you are such an intellectual coward. In a competitive forum of ideas, you are cognitively unarmed.

1720530631279-png.1598579

1720530677933-png.1598580

Last edited:
Who is Gavin Schmidt and what does he have to do with the gullibility of warmizombies? Is Schmidt one of the leftists taking full advantage of the scientific illiteracy, mathematical incompetence and logical ineptitude of leftists in general?

After you finish the long, arduous process of improving your reading comprehension, learn how to do a Google search.

Then you can find out all about him. .

Maybe you can contact him and impart some of your imaginary math and science knowledge to him.

😆🤣😂

Idiot. :palm:

That's the best your 14 year old, junior high school post writer could come up with? 🙄

I hope you're not paying him in too many Skittles.

Because he isn't earning them thus far.

It was NASA's program.
Meh.
They dictated the goals and specs and worked with the contractors who actually built it.
:rofl2: Suuuuuuuuuure they did... :rofl2: It's actually more like this:

NASA: "Hey you, Mr. Contractor, who actually knows WTF he is doing... Build _______ for me.

Contractor: "Okay, so long as I get paid good money for doing so."

NASA: "Of course! We have plenty of money to overpay you with because we steal it from people all across the nation who actually make meaningful contributions to society, unlike us, who simply leech off of, and take credit for, other people's hard work. We'll make sure to do the same to you too.

Contractor: "Whatever. Just get the money into my account, if you can even manage to do THAT much."
The private companies who actually assembled the space vehicles over the decades NASA was launching them from the county I grew up in, could not have built them without the deep involvement and guidance of NASA.
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

So you're trying to tell me that, say, Michels Corporation can't manage to build a road properly without the "deep involvement and guidance" of the WI DOT??? LMFAOOOOOO!!!!!! :rofl2: :rofl2:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL hehehehehehehehehehehe :rofl2: :rofl2:

TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!
There would have been no space program without NASA.
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: So the private contractors who ACTUALLY DO THE WORK, and otherwise regularly do such work all on their own on a private basis, somehow couldn't have done that same work without NASA's existence and assistance?? :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
I'm happy you enjoy yourself.
I'm happy that I am able to think and learn, unlike yourself.

Earth is round. Denying your own posts won't work, Anchovies.

NASA didn't put men on the Moon. General Dynamics, Grumman Aircraft, and Boeing, and a few brave astronauts did.

Science isn't a government agency, Anchovies.

Climate cannot change.
Poster ^ has gone from humorous to flat out funny

Back