Climate change is pure bullshit!!

I eagerly await you showing us where in this statement a flashlight the emits visible light was specified.

The funny thing is, everyone can see that no mention is made of light being visible or not that is flowing from the flashlight.

Let me make this simple for everyone.

Into the Night is lying.
Inversion fallacy. Blatant lie. Denying your own posts won't work, Poorboy.

You cannot trap light.
You cannot trap heat.
You cannot trap thermal energy.

These are ' Into the Nightsoil's statements '

"Sweden is not to the east of the UK "
" There is no such science as paleoclimatology "

Dumbass or troll ?
Both.

The dam is finally cracking."

Award-winning journalist Alex Newman breaks down how the "man-made global warming" narrative is finally crumbling.

"Three new peer-reviewed papers, published in major prestigious scientific journals... completely undermine the alleged scientific consensus on man-made global warming."

View attachment 27591
KEEP BELIEVING THAT SHIT....EVERY SINGLE RED STATE AND RED HOMEOWNERS IN CALIFORNIA WILL BEG TO DIFFER...BUT FIRST THEY NEED TOWELS TO DRY OFF AND WATER CANNONS TO PUT OUT THE FIRES ON THEIR ASS....LOLOL

1720186579383-png.1596658
TTS FUNNY HOW THIS BRICK AND MORTER ANTIQUITY OF ROMAN CONSTRUCTION HAS BEEN AROUND FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS AND THE 21ST CENTURY LOSERS CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT STUFF TO KEEP POT HOLES FROM FORMING YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR ON OUR STREETS AND HIGHWAYS.

Denying your posts won't work, Poorboy.

You are denying your own posts.

Denying your own posts won't work.

I don't have to. ANYONE can go and read them for themselves.

Apparently not, since they had to be explained to you.

You obviously are.

Never did, Poorboy. Stop word stuffing.

Irrelevant, Poorboy.

You cannot trap light, Poorboy.

You cannot trap light, Poorboy.

Fallacy fallacy. Inversion fallacy.

Inversion fallacy. Argument of the Stone fallacy.
Failure to provide support for the claims I said something only proves that -

Into the Night is lying!

Into the Night is lying!
I suggest that he's so fixated on being a contrary that he's lost sight of what a lie is.

These are ' Into the Nightsoil's statements '

"Sweden is not to the east of the UK "
" There is no such science as paleoclimatology "

Dumbass or troll ?
Both.

A theory of science supports itself. You are simply ignoring them.

Denying your own posts won't work, Poorboy.

Denying your own posts won't work, Poorboy.

True Scotsman fallacy. You cannot trap light. You are still denying the Stefan-Boltzmann law, Planck's law, and the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

Into the Night is lying!

What is so funny is how it was IBDaMann that was denying Stefan-Boltzmann when he claimed opening the container would show that the amount of light it contained was "none." And here you are supporting his denial of Stefan-Boltzmann.

It's also funny to see you arguing that black holes don't exist since they cannot trap light. Keep up the good work there.

Into the Night is lying!

What is so funny is how it was IBDaMann that was denying Stefan-Boltzmann when he claimed opening the container would show that the amount of light it contained was "none." And here you are supporting his denial of Stefan-Boltzmann.

It's also funny to see you arguing that black holes don't exist since they cannot trap light. Keep up the good work there.
It isn't "lying," it's just unsupported nonsense. Both ITN and IBDM have a poor to nonexistent understanding of science. On the other hand, that doesn't mean that anthropomorphic climate change (aka Gorebal Warming) is some existential threat to humanity.

Inversion fallacy. Blatant lie. Denying your own posts won't work, Poorboy.

You cannot trap light.
You cannot trap heat.
You cannot trap thermal energy.

Into the Night is lying!

One thing for sure, Into the Night doesn't have a mind like a steel trap. Instead his mind is trapped in his repetitive regurgitation of garbage.

It isn't "lying," it's just unsupported nonsense. Both ITN and IBDM have a poor to nonexistent understanding of science. On the other hand, that doesn't mean that anthropomorphic climate change (aka Gorebal Warming) is some existential threat to humanity.
On the other hand- it doesn't mean that it isn't. For example- the onset of antimicrobial resistance could wipe us out.
It's not an arguable point- yet- but it's always best to err on the side of caution.

Into the Night is lying!

One thing for sure, Into the Night doesn't have a mind like a steel trap. Instead his mind is trapped in his repetitive regurgitation of garbage.
His socks enjoy it. He actually converses with them

Haw, haw......................................haw.

On the other hand- it doesn't mean that it isn't. For example- the onset of antimicrobial resistance could wipe us out.
It's not an arguable point- yet- but it's always best to err on the side of caution.
I prefer using historical track records first in things like this. The same bunch of 'climate scientists' told us that the hole in the ozone layer at the S. Pole was an existential threat to humanity and that to close it we had to get rid of CFC's (Chlorofluorocarbons). If we did this the hole would "heal" and close. They put a timeframe on that analysis.

Well, we got rid of CFC's and the time for the hole to have healed is now long past. It's still there, still just as big, and sometimes bigger. It's pretty damn clear that CFC's were not the cause.

That's one example of many, where science got it wrong, and politics pushed bad science resulting in a major cost to society. So, in my view, the idea that the world is going to end or some similar nonsense in a decade or two if we don't up end society and world economies because the global temperature is rising slightly is something I say put the brakes on because the scientists and environmental types screaming for this have a proven, poor, track record of being right in the past. That's for starters.

KEEP BELIEVING THAT SHIT....EVERY SINGLE RED STATE AND RED HOMEOWNERS IN CALIFORNIA WILL BEG TO DIFFER...BUT FIRST THEY NEED TOWELS TO DRY OFF AND WATER CANNONS TO PUT OUT THE FIRES ON THEIR ASS....LOLOL
Sorry to bust your balloon, but the Church of Global Warming has been losing members for awhile now. It just isn't as popular as it used to be.

TTS FUNNY HOW THIS BRICK AND MORTER ANTIQUITY OF ROMAN CONSTRUCTION HAS BEEN AROUND FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS AND THE 21ST CENTURY LOSERS CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT STUFF TO KEEP POT HOLES FROM FORMING YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR ON OUR STREETS AND HIGHWAYS.
Random phrases. No apparent coherency.

I prefer using historical track records first in things like this. The same bunch of 'climate scientists' told us that the hole in the ozone layer at the S. Pole was an existential threat to humanity and that to close it we had to get rid of CFC's (Chlorofluorocarbons). If we did this the hole would "heal" and close. They put a timeframe on that analysis.

Well, we got rid of CFC's and the time for the hole to have healed is now long past. It's still there, still just as big, and sometimes bigger. It's pretty damn clear that CFC's were not the cause.

That's one example of many, where science got it wrong, and politics pushed bad science resulting in a major cost to society. So, in my view, the idea that the world is going to end or some similar nonsense in a decade or two if we don't up end society and world economies because the global temperature is rising slightly is something I say put the brakes on because the scientists and environmental types screaming for this have a proven, poor, track record of being right in the past. That's for starters.
You should check out the numbers of skin-cancer cases in Australia.

Into the Night is lying!

You cannot blame YOUR problem on IBDaMann, me, or anybody else, Poorboy.
Word stuffing and word games isn't going to work, Poorboy. No one ever said black holes don't exist.

You cannot trap light. Not even a black hole can trap light.

Back