Climate change is pure bullshit!!

Don't broadcast your homosexuality quite so flagrantly though- there are sensitive contributors here.
What did I tell you? Leftists HATE all those they consider sexual FREAKS. That's why leftists lump all LGBTQIAMIAXDIPPIPSMOWVCBL+ into one catch-all category, as though they are all the same.

That's better- you've identified yourself as a limited vocabulary sycophant .
You're actually a random word generator! Wow. You had me going there for a while.

The dam is finally cracking."

Award-winning journalist Alex Newman breaks down how the "man-made global warming" narrative is finally crumbling.

"Three new peer-reviewed papers, published in major prestigious scientific journals... completely undermine the alleged scientific consensus on man-made global warming."

View attachment 27591
Newman, a journalist who seeks to “glorify God in everything he does.” (From his Foundation for Christian Education bio). He writes for Breitbart, WND and Fox.

Nothing he has to say carries any weight or credibility. Just like you.

One of the big hitters is John Clauser and another is Richard Lindzen. Clauser received a Nobel for his work on quantum entanglement, which a disbelieving Einstein referred to as "spooky action at a distance". Entanglement is probably one of the most difficult concepts to understand. Scientific minnows like that fat fraud Michael Mann have no chance getting their heads around it. McMoonshi'ite has no chance either, I doubt if he's even heard of it. Suffice to say, quantum computers most definitely exist and will completely revolutionise the world of computing.
Lindzen is a joke.

What did I tell you? Leftists HATE all those they consider sexual FREAKS. That's why leftists lump all LGBTQIAMIAXDIPPIPSMOWVCBL+ into one catch-all category, as though they are all the same.

You're actually a random word generator! Wow. You had me going there for a while.
With luck- and good management- you'll be gone. You won't win even one point by following me about. Be smart.

Award-winning journalist Alex Newman breaks down how the "man-made global warming" narrative is finally crumbling.

"Three new peer-reviewed papers, published in major prestigious scientific journals... completely undermine the alleged scientific consensus on man-made global warming."

View attachment 27591

I like the repeated references to "award winning journalist", as if that qualifies him to pick and choose studies to discredit a field of science. He has the same level of qualification as an award winning baseball player.

But he's entirely correct that you don't have any science or any valid datasets to support any part of your WACKY Climate religion.

Those who can't support their claims are relegated to hurling baseless dispersions in their complete humiliation.

Alex Newman: 1
Nomad: 0

I've got 97% of the top climate scientists on Earth including NASA - the best of the best - who are proponents of the theory of human induced climate change.

You've got a handful of self serving right-wing goofballs who are either being paid by special interests or are trying to garner attention for themselves, on your side.

Nomad: 97% of climate scientists including the ones who launch spacecraft through our atmosphere.

IBDaMoron: Alex Nutjob Newman and the idiots who take his garbage seriously = NOTHING.

Last edited:
Well, that is what I'm asking about. If I can see the papers, I can determine if the OP link is full of shit or correct for myself.
I don't need you, I'm more than capable of evaluating the situation myself. I tried a Thai debit card but it was rejected despite being affiliated to Master Card. I will use a Wise debit card tomorrow, too fucked tonight!!

... as if that qualifies him to pick and choose studies to discredit a field of science.
Unfortunately, you aren't qualified to comment on qualifications. You don't even know what science is. You can't recognize a religion when you are looking at one.

He has the same level of qualification as an award winning baseball player.
I know baseball players who can recognize a religion when they see one.

It is easy to discredit the idea that Global Warming is somehow science by merely recognizing it for the WACKY, contradictory, physics-violating religion that it is.

Warmizombies and Climate lemmings sure do believe in some zany shit.

We know that the climate has been changing for tens of thousands of years since the retreat of the glaciers from the continent after the last ice age.

What we also know is that man has nothing to do with it.

I don't need you, I'm more than capable of evaluating the situation myself. I tried a Thai debit card but it was rejected despite being affiliated to Master Card. I will use a Wise debit card tomorrow, too fucked tonight!!
I advise you to save your money. There is no science there, and one can see that Global Warming is a crap religion without any outside sources.

We know that the climate has been changing for tens of thousands of years
Nope. We don't know that. There is no such thing as a global climate; it is a contradiction in terms. Climate is the main deity in the Global Warming pantheon.

Deities are static, i.e. they never change.

since the retreat of the glaciers from the continent after the last ice age.
While the idea of an "ice age" is very popular (and makes for neat animated movies), there's no rational basis for believing that half the planet was ever buried in ice.

If the popular notion of an ice age is your only reason for believing in the Climate faith, you might want to reconsider the religion altogether.

What we also know is that man has nothing to do with it.
Man has no more to do with Global Warming than with any other religion.

Who is one “Alex Newman,” and why would anyone care what Alex Newman says?

This is so typical of the flat Earthers, they find some obscure nobody who bloviates opinions on climate change and then echo their ranting as authoritative, all part of a effort to create a false paradigm, so predictable

I've got 97% of the top climate scientists on Earth including NASA
Allow me a moment to laugh at your expense.

Climate is a religion; there is no such thing as Climate science, or science of any religion for that matter.

NASA is a government bureaucracy that manages contracts. You would have been better off citing HUD as your religious authority.

Now, let me have my laugh ......

giphy.webp

- who are proponents of the theory of human induced climate change.
Well, Climate clergy, of course!

You've got a handful of self serving right-wing goofballs who are either being paid by special interests or are trying to garner attention for themselves, on your side.
You just described your Climate clergy, but they're all on the left.

Nomad: 97% of climate scientists including the ones who launch spacecraft through our atmosphere.
Allow me to laugh at you again. NASA doesn't launch anything. Civilian contractors who have all the scientists and engineers do all the designing, building and launching.

Stand back ....

giphy.webp

Who is one “Alex Newman,” and why would anyone care what Alex Newman says?
I made it easy for you to answer that question. I posted a video of Alex Newman running through all his topics.

You determine whether or not he resonates with you.

This is so typical of [leftists], they find some obscure nobody who bloviates opinions on climate change and then echo their ranting as authoritative, all part of a effort to create a false paradigm, so predictable
Spot on.

I made it easy for you to answer that question. I posted a video of Alex Newman running through all his topics.

You determine whether or not he resonates with you.

Spot
And Alex is full of shit, as I noted, an obscure nobody bloviating an opinion, just like my barber, I’ll go with those that have a proven track record knowing something about climate change

Allow me a moment to laugh at your expense.

Climate is a religion; there is no such thing as Climate science, or science of any religion for that matter.

NASA is a government bureaucracy that manages contracts. You would have been better off citing HUD as your religious authority.

Now, let me have my laugh ......

Well, Climate clergy, of course!

You just described your Climate clergy, but they're all on the left.

Allow me to laugh at you again. NASA doesn't launch anything. Civilian contractors who have all the scientists and engineers do all the designing, building and launching.

Stand back ....
Thank you for proving once again what a bloviating garbage bag of shit you are.

I don't claim to be a scientist myself, but I know who the real scientists are and those are the experts whose words I believe.

You go ahead and keep regurgitating the shit spewed by your right-wing manure spreaders.

And BTW, I have lived in Central Florida my entire life. I grew up in Central Brevard County, in the shadow of the Kennedy Space Center. Half the kids I went to school with had fathers (and mothers) who worked for NASA. I don't need some sub-moronic redneck hillbilly from some shithole redneck state telling me about what they do and don't do.

They are still integrally involved in every space flight that launches from THEIR FACILITIES.

UBDaFuckingMoron alright.

Back