Critical thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Right here, for all to see, is a perfect example with of a crank who offers NO personal opinion or fact based analysis on the OP, but instead wastes time and space on personal attacks.

Cry harder.

And here's another intellectually impotent right wing crank who can't debate rationally to save his life. He hasn't offered one iota of response to the OP, but instead engages in endless childish axe grinding.

So when it comes to gun control the leftardiots are all of a sudden about states rights?

taichiliberal responds: No stupid, I've always been about State's rights in accordance with the Constitution, which is about State AND Federal law. Learn to read, will you please.

Now as I interpret the US Constitution states can impose strict gun laws. The Feds can't. Of course I don't believe the US Constitution applies to individual states. But that isn't the argument leftardiots make

What you "believe" and what is legal history and fact are 2 wholly different things. Case in point, simpletons like you all carry on about the 2nd Amendment in your revisionist fashion akin to the word of God....THAT is a FEDERAL LAW THAT COVERS ALL 50 STATES, YOU IDIOT! So you can't have it both ways...but then critical thinking was never your strong suit.

It is funny how literal libtards are about the 2nd Amendment. Where is that "living, breathing Constitution" they are so find of

with each post you prove how intellectually impotent you are.

First, dolts like you wail against any federal law that seeks to regulate gun ownership, yet you WORSHIP THE FEDERAL LAW WHICH IS THE 2ND AMENDMENT.

Now you stupidly throw out a phrase that doesn't suit your mindset, as a "living, breathing document" undergoes LEGAL CHANGES THAT EFFECT THE FEDERAL LAW FOR ALL 50 STATES. This does NOT mean that a bunch of yahoos who give themselves labels like oathers, sovereign citizens, libertarians and the like can just do as they please as if their personal interpretations are law onto themselves.

critical thinking is something YOU are wholly incapable of comprehending, it seems. not surprising.

you do not know what an independent thought is. npr thinks for you. you are delusionally intellectually superior to all who have no taken time to sit and carefully ponder the co ntent of today's "fresh air" with Teri gross. worthless hot air is what you blow. don't be skeered. I am not attacking you; you liberal types are disgusting to me. icky.

I love NPR Gomie, it always provides a lot of food for thought.

it shows. I can feel the smug of you.

It really surprises me that a witness such as yourself would watch South Park, my sister and brother would never think of watching or quoting it, they feel it is a work of very trouble souls and it is totally godless.

First, dolts like you wail against any federal law that seeks to regulate gun ownership, yet you WORSHIP THE FEDERAL LAW WHICH IS THE 2ND AMENDMENT.

Now you stupidly throw out a phrase that doesn't suit your mindset, as a "living, breathing document" undergoes LEGAL CHANGES THAT EFFECT THE FEDERAL LAW FOR ALL 50 STATES. This does NOT mean that a bunch of yahoos who give themselves labels like oathers, sovereign citizens, libertarians and the like can just do as they please as if their personal interpretations are law onto themselves.

critical thinking is something YOU are wholly incapable of comprehending, it seems. not surprising.

So, if Congress passes a law prohibiting Americans from discussing a specific television show, for example, and people bitch about it from the context of THE FEDERAL LAW WHICH IS THE 1ST AMENDMENT, then we're really just in a Catch-22 bind, of sorts, because, you're a fucking moron?

I love NPR Gomie, it always provides a lot of food for thought.

very little critical thinking there. a lot of feely, fuzzy, p.c. bs. I obviously listen occasionally or I would not know about it. another example of leftist inability to apply critical thinking. the food you consume causes the smug fog, when you speak from your ass. I am not attacking you or trying to be mean.

It really surprises me that a witness such as yourself would watch South Park, my sister and brother would never think of watching or quoting it, they feel it is a work of very trouble souls and it is totally godless.

I am glad to hear that your brother and sister are consecrated ministers. I am sure their ministry is powerful. JPP is a sort of a mission field of godless, troubled souls. I am glad to minister some words of truth; you know why? because Jesus loves you and would do the same thing. though south park is produced by troubled souls; they are here experiencing the same BS we all are experiencing and sometimes are able to illustrate through their sick humor very well; the things of politics and life in America, through the view of third graders or whatever. please take your complaints about my behavior to my master.

very little critical thinking there. a lot of feely, fuzzy, p.c. bs. I obviously listen occasionally or I would not know about it. another example of leftist inability to apply critical thinking. the food you consume causes the smug fog, when you speak from your ass. I am not attacking you or trying to be mean.

Not smug Gomie, proudly humble... or humbly proud. :D

You are a sociopath,

you are the broken one not us caring Americans

Maybe if we stopped trying to impose our morals and beliefs on other people by trying to kill them, they'd stop killing us.

Yeah, Muslim extremists wouldn't attack anyone who isn't bothering them. Dude, I oppose the Iraq war, or at least our leading it. And clearly we need a better strategy that doesn't involve our taking on every bad guy and trying to police the world. But leave them alone and they won't go after us? Dude, you can't be serious.

what are you squawking about? I give credit where credit is due, and criticize likewise. I know that's forbidden with today's political fences, but then independent thought and critical thinking eventually saves the day.

you do not know what an independent thought is. npr thinks for you. you are delusionally intellectually superior to all who have no taken time to sit and carefully ponder the co ntent of today's "fresh air" with Teri gross. worthless hot air is what you blow. don't be skeered. I am not attacking you; you liberal types are disgusting to me. icky.

typical intellectually impotent response from the conservative peanut gallery. When you can't discuss something, you just lash out with insults. Bottom line: you have no rational response to the OP that would pass the muster of logical, fact based discussion.

So what you are saying is that after seven years of the Obama Presidency; it has been a failure. Welcome to the club!!

And how in the world did your intellectually impotent right wingnut brain come to that conclusion, as THE ONLY SUCCESSFUL TERRORIST ATTACK ON U.S. SOIL HAPPENED ON BUSH'S WATCH. What I am saying is that "homeland security" is a waste of taxpayer's money....created under the deplorable Bush administration and carried on by Obama. Slick Willy did it all with just some weekly meetings and phone calls. If you can point to a similar 9-11 under Obama, I'm all ears.

So, if Congress passes a law prohibiting Americans from discussing a specific television show, for example, and people bitch about it from the context of THE FEDERAL LAW WHICH IS THE 1ST AMENDMENT, then we're really just in a Catch-22 bind, of sorts, because, you're a fucking moron?

So, if intellectually impotent right wing flunkies can't deal with simple logic that points out the major flaw in their gunner parroting, they just create some silly-ass hypothetical to try and detour/distract from their failure.

Seems the only moron here is you in 3D! :)

Yeah, Muslim extremists wouldn't attack anyone who isn't bothering them. Dude, I oppose the Iraq war, or at least our leading it. And clearly we need a better strategy that doesn't involve our taking on every bad guy and trying to police the world. But leave them alone and they won't go after us? Dude, you can't be serious.

Well, given the 60 year history of the US screwing around in that region via supporting despots, dictators and the like, it's no wonder the chicken's are coming home to roost.

And how in the world did your intellectually impotent right wingnut brain come to that conclusion, as THE ONLY SUCCESSFUL TERRORIST ATTACK ON U.S. SOIL HAPPENED ON BUSH'S WATCH. What I am saying is that "homeland security" is a waste of taxpayer's money....created under the deplorable Bush administration and carried on by Obama. Slick Willy did it all with just some weekly meetings and phone calls. If you can point to a similar 9-11 under Obama, I'm all ears.

You might have heard about a minor incident in Oklahoma City back in the 90s?

Back