Critical thinking.

So, if intellectually impotent right wing flunkies can't deal with simple logic that points out the major flaw in their gunner parroting, they just create some silly-ass hypothetical to try and detour/distract from their failure.

Seems the only moron here is you in 3D! :)

It's not a hypothetical, seeing as how both this country, and numerous others around the world have seen fit to ban speech when it suits them. It's why the 1st Amendment was written. Morons like you are why the 2nd was written.

typical intellectually impotent response from the conservative peanut gallery. When you can't discuss something, you just lash out with insults. Bottom line: you have no rational response to the OP that would pass the muster of logical, fact based discussion.

He replied pretty much directly along the line of your insults to him in the post he responded to. Do as you say, not as you do?

Well, given the 60 year history of the US screwing around in that region via supporting despots, dictators and the like, it's no wonder the chicken's are coming home to roost.

Begging the question. You just repeated the point I already responded to

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
And how in the world did your intellectually impotent right wingnut brain come to that conclusion, as THE ONLY SUCCESSFUL TERRORIST ATTACK ON U.S. SOIL HAPPENED ON BUSH'S WATCH. What I am saying is that "homeland security" is a waste of taxpayer's money....created under the deplorable Bush administration and carried on by Obama. Slick Willy did it all with just some weekly meetings and phone calls. If you can point to a similar 9-11 under Obama, I'm all ears.

You might have heard about a minor incident in Oklahoma City back in the 90s?

You mean the domestic terrorist attack on American soil by Americans? Yeah, I remember that one..2 years into the Clinton administration. they initially thought it was Al Qaeda, NOT a bunch of white supremacist/separatist/anti-gov't groups. Note that it wasn't until recently that such things (home grown white folk with a violent grudge against American institutions) were deemed "terrorists" acts on par with foreign born sponsored attacks against us (i.e., Al Qaeda, ISIS, even the Taliban).

So technically you could say that Clinton didn't knock heads fast enough, and the FBI dropped the ball, thus resulting in a successful "terrorist" act on his watch. After that, Congress passed the Anti-terrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996.

So, if intellectually impotent right wing flunkies can't deal with simple logic that points out the major flaw in their gunner parroting, they just create some silly-ass hypothetical to try and detour/distract from their failure.

Seems the only moron here is you in 3D!

It's not a hypothetical, seeing as how both this country, and numerous others around the world have seen fit to ban speech when it suits them. It's why the 1st Amendment was written. Morons like you are why the 2nd was written.

Get a dictionary and look up the definition of hypothetical, you simpleton. What you proposed HAS NOT HAPPENED AND IS NOT HAPPENING. As usual, you're trying to pass off your opinion, supposition and conjecture as fact. Ask any high school debate squad instructor and they'll tell you that dog of yours won't fly no matter how much you believe it will or times you repeat yourself.

Like I said, the only moron here is YOU in 3D!

typical intellectually impotent response from the conservative peanut gallery. When you can't discuss something, you just lash out with insults. Bottom line: you have no rational response to the OP that would pass the muster of logical, fact based discussion.

He replied pretty much directly along the line of your insults to him in the post he responded to. Do as you say, not as you do?

Follow the chronology of the posts, son. If one doesn't want to be insulted, then one shouldn't come with condescending attitude. I've had multiple dealings with 3d. Don't start none, won't be none.

Well, given the 60 year history of the US screwing around in that region via supporting despots, dictators and the like, it's no wonder the chicken's are coming home to roost.

Begging the question. You just repeated the point I already responded to

You wrote, "But leave them alone and they won't go after us? Dude, you can't be serious." I'm just clarifying why that is for those who don't get it. No reflection on you.

Follow the chronology of the posts, son. If one doesn't want to be insulted, then one shouldn't come with condescending attitude. I've had multiple dealings with 3d. Don't start none, won't be none.

Swish. My post wasn't about him not wanting to be insulted, it was about your complaint about being insulted. You in that quote insulted him, he insulted you back along the same line as your insult, then you complained about it. I'm calling you on that. If you want to insult, fine, but don't turn around and complain when you get insulted, particularly for insults completely in line with your insult. If you do, you may get called on your hypocrisy. Like now...

Then ... you complain about this "condescending attitude" and you start by calling me "son." Manhood is about determining what your values are in life ... then applying them to yourself ... first ...

Swish. My post wasn't about him not wanting to be insulted, it was about your complaint about being insulted. You in that quote insulted him, he insulted you back along the same line as your insult, then you complained about it. I'm calling you on that. If you want to insult, fine, but don't turn around and complain when you get insulted, particularly for insults completely in line with your insult. If you do, you may get called on your hypocrisy. Like now...

Then ... you complain about this "condescending attitude" and you start by calling me "son." Manhood is about determining what your values are in life ... then applying them to yourself ... first ...

In the liberal mind they never insult. They are either "telling the truth" or "they started it"

So in your opinion, I should just let jokers like 3D dump on me in any form or fashion they like....and if I respond in kind and point out who threw the first stone, I'M AT FAULT? Sorry, but in the real world that doesn't fly.....3d and his ilk are hypocrites because they initiate personal attacks and insults, then whine like stuck pigs when they get better than what they give, acting innocent while vilifying their targets.

The chronology of the posts shows I don't do that...in other words, I don't start by personally attacking folk. You may not like my OP, but you'll note that it's not filled with invective. I called you "son" because you seem intent upon lumping me in with the aforementioned group. Like I said, don't start none, won't be none. Now if you're just going to repeat your opinion, then we have nothing further to discuss.

So in your opinion, I should just let jokers like 3D dump on me in any form or fashion they like....and if I respond in kind and point out who threw the first stone, I'M AT FAULT?

Here's a clue as to you know that's not what I'm saying, I didn't say that.

What I am saying is pick. Give him what fer back in kind, or whine. Don't do both

So tell the readers how the OP insulted you. I'll wait.

Did I say they did?

I will understand if you can't answer

You stated, "In the liberal mind they never insult. They are either "telling the truth" or "they started it".

So since you are posting on a thread that I started, then it logical to ascertain that you are including this OP in that category. Otherwise, why announce such a statement in mutual support of another poster that I previously disproved and humiliated?

So the question remains, how did the OP insult you? Or if you can't/won't answer that, how did the OP insult the person you posted your statement to? I'll wait.

So in your opinion, I should just let jokers like 3D dump on me in any form or fashion they like....and if I respond in kind and point out who threw the first stone, I'M AT FAULT?

Here's a clue as to you know that's not what I'm saying, I didn't say that.

What I am saying is pick. Give him what fer back in kind, or whine. Don't do both

Obviously, you're just being insipidly stubborn, as you left out the following: and if I respond in kind and point out who threw the first stone, I'M AT FAULT? Sorry, but in the real world that doesn't fly.....3d and his ilk are hypocrites because they initiate personal attacks and insults, then whine like stuck pigs when they get better than what they give, acting innocent while vilifying their targets.

The chronology of the posts shows I don't do that...in other words, I don't start by personally attacking folk. You may not like my OP, but you'll note that it's not filled with invective. I called you "son" because you seem intent upon lumping me in with the aforementioned group. Like I said, don't start none, won't be none. Now if you're just going to repeat your opinion, then we have nothing further to discuss.

YOU can respond to others insults and condescending attitudes anyway you like....THAT'S YOUR BUSINESS. Don't tell others what to do.....and since YOU can't take the hint, let me blunt....don't accuse me of something that I did not do and then blow smoke about it. Essentially, you're exercising the right to do something that YOU are telling me NOT to do....a bit hypocritical, that.

Don't drag this out with a repeat of your previous assertions. Either let it go or IA me. Or if you just want the last word, I'd say we're done and I won't bother responding to you further.

Obviously, you're just being insipidly stubborn, as you left out the following: and if I respond in kind and point out who threw the first stone, I'M AT FAULT? Sorry, but in the real world that doesn't fly.....3d and his ilk are hypocrites because they initiate personal attacks and insults, then whine like stuck pigs when they get better than what they give, acting innocent while vilifying their targets.

YOU can respond to others insults and condescending attitudes anyway you like....THAT'S YOUR BUSINESS. Don't tell others what to do.....and since YOU can't take the hint, let me blunt....don't accuse me of something that I did not do and then blow smoke about it. Essentially, you're exercising the right to do something that YOU are telling me NOT to do....a bit hypocritical, that.

Don't drag this out with a repeat of your previous assertions. Either let it go or IA me. Or if you just want the last word, I'd say we're done and I won't bother responding to you further.

3D has ilk!! :eek2:

Get a dictionary and look up the definition of hypothetical, you simpleton. What you proposed HAS NOT HAPPENED AND IS NOT HAPPENING. As usual, you're trying to pass off your opinion, supposition and conjecture as fact. Ask any high school debate squad instructor and they'll tell you that dog of yours won't fly no matter how much you believe it will or times you repeat yourself.

Like I said, the only moron here is YOU in 3D!

So, we've never banned speech in this country? No Sedition Acts under Adams and Wilson, for example?

Back