debate "winners"

No, but it does speak to your credibility.

Not really. I just wasn't paying attention to all that crap until i noticed my name was green. You guys were even afraid to tell me where the thread was, even through grind pretends now that he told me. He's a lying little whore bitch like you.

What kind of man is that ashamed of his past moniker?

Is there some evidence that you have that anyone is ashamed of a past moniker?

Or is this like the "you lost your job" noise you made without anything more than your own fantasies to back it up?

Not really. I just wasn't paying attention to all that crap until i noticed my name was green. You guys were even afraid to tell me where the thread was, even through grind pretends now that he told me. He's a lying little whore bitch like you.

your damage control is amusing. you all but capitulated in the other thread when i slammed mountains of evidence in your face

your damage control is amusing. you all but capitulated in the other thread when i slammed mountains of evidence in your face

I didn't know where the thread was. And you little bitches wouldn't give me a working link. Grind said he did, but i guess he really just meant he was sucking monkey cock, because i never got a working link.

I didn't know where the thread was. And you little bitches wouldn't give me a working link. Grind said he did, but i guess he really just meant he was sucking monkey cock, because i never got a working link.

you've already surrendered in the other thread. I gave you the link twice. I provided screenshots. I messaged your wall 3 times. And on top of that HERP DERP DERRR coming from your end it's not hard to see "debate forum" on this site. even if all the above wasn't done. You were a little pussy afraid to debate damo, you pissed yourself and now you are trying to save face.

you've already surrendered in the other thread. I gave you the link twice. I provided screenshots. I messaged your wall 3 times. And on top of that HERP DERP DERRR coming from your end it's not hard to see "debate forum" on this site. even if all the above wasn't done. You were a little pussy afraid to debate damo, you pissed yourself and now you are trying to save face.

You didn't. Your screenshots are fabrications. stop lying.

I could take damo anytime, anywhere. That was a moronic topic though.

Who thinks of these topics? They're so mindless... is it you, the human monkey dick?

brute force denial. that's some scary stuff right there. He's going to keep repeating the same incorrect thing over and over so 2 years down the line the story has changed.

You're paranoia, dog-whore!:321:

I don't need to be paranoid. I could find the new forum labelled:

Debate Championship
Intellectual Battles of Epic Proportions. Many will suffer the pain and humiliation upon the obliteration of their ego. In the end, there can only be ONE. ULTIMATE. CHAMPION.

I don't need to be paranoid. I could find the new forum labelled:

Debate Championship
Intellectual Battles of Epic Proportions. Many will suffer the pain and humiliation upon the obliteration of their ego. In the end, there can only be ONE. ULTIMATE. CHAMPION.

The contest is rendered null through not properly informing participants of the whereabouts of the threads and through having stupid topics.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :good4u:

It's probably the fault of the Jews. :cof1:

Back