debate "winners"

Dude, you used your mod abilities to predate posts, and photoshop to create your house of lies. Stop lying.

You're such a fucking liar.

Not only did Grind give you the link, three times; but I gave you the link also.
You knew you would suck at the debate and then you ran like a little girl.

What's really amusing, is that the rest of the posters know that you're just a big ole cry baby and are laughing at your behavior. :cof1:

You're such a fucking liar.

Not only did Grind give you the link, three times; but I gave you the link also.
You knew you would suck at the debate and then you ran like a little girl.

What's really amusing, is that the rest of the posters know that you're just a big ole cry baby and are laughing at your behavior. :cof1:

Wrong. Grind never gave me a link. You never gave me a working link.

Grind doctored up a predated post and used an image software to create some fraudulent screenshot.

Everyone knows im the best debater here, and the strongest protector of americans.

Grind doctored up a predated post and used an image software to create some fraudulent screenshot.

Everyone knows im the best debater here, and the strongest protector of americans.

What everybody knows, is that you're a fucking idiot. LOL :cof1:

you crack me up....you have caused USF to have a total and complete meltdown

you crack me up....you have caused USF to have a total and complete meltdown

Now that comment, coming from such an emotional damaged indivudual as yourself, is amusing.

Now go put on your sister's pants, put on your black makeup, and cry on your boyfriends shoulder. :good4u:

the judges are biased and the scoresheet sucks

had to be said before i lose....

Then just surrender now and save yourself this latest bit of embarassment. :good4u:

We don't want you to become more emotionally damaged, then you already are. :cof1:

So only 1/3 of the debate winners were arguing what you actually believe?

Wonder what Dixie will say to that. Since 1/3 can be defined without a remainder.

The use of a solidus in and of itself translates the meaning of a fraction as a remainder, not a whole number.

Back