Despite bible thumpers whining we keep finding transitional fossils

This is one of those game of life simulations. The programmers planted the seeds and watch what happened.

IwAZttf.gif

I remember that from back in the day. Monochrome green screens. LOL

A working model: https://www.compadre.org/osp/EJSS/3577/12.htm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway's_Game_of_Life

Not yet. Let mother’s house with brother on a four hour drive to Norfolk. Will leave tomorrow about 10ish.

Dude I've been around VA and I"VE BEEN TO MYRTLE BEACH MULTIPLE TIMES> WE ARE NOT TOO FAR APART>

SORRY THIS SHIT ASS KEYBOARD IS SPAZZING OUT ON ME

You appear to be unaware collagen and calcium phosphate ultimately breaks down chemically when exposed to atmospheric conditions

Bones are only rarely preserved as fossils if they happen to be quickly buried in sediment with favorable chemical conditions for preservation.

Yet it takes 100s of years for bones to decay.

Dude I've been around VA and I"VE BEEN TO MYRTLE BEACH MULTIPLE TIMES> WE ARE NOT TOO FAR APART>

SORRY THIS SHIT ASS KEYBOARD IS SPAZZING OUT ON ME

I've flown into Myrtle Beach a few times but never walked it. About 3 hours up the coast my siblings and I once spent a week at Emerald Isle.

What's up with the keyboard? Too much lotion in the keys? Little bits of tissue? Donut crumbs?

Don't know if this will make it into Creation Science Museum

This is possibly shedding light of the evolution of hominids between Homo Erectus and Homo Sapiens

Is “Dragon Man” a Missing Link in Human Evolution?

Dragon Man’s 140,000-year-old fossilized skull, found in China, may reveal new clues about the transition between our earlier ancestors and modern humans, and mating between Homo sapiens, Denisovans, and Neanderthals

"We don’t have a clear idea of what happened evolutionarily between the time of Homo erectus and Homo sapiens, and Dragon Man falls right into the middle of this period"

https://www.bu.edu/articles/2021/is-dragon-man-a-missing-link-in-human-evolution/

Yet it takes 100s of years for bones to decay.
It depends on conditions. The Mafia is very good about making the bones disappear with a little lime. ;)

https://crimeclean-up.com/blog/human-decomp-without-embalming
Eventually, the last stage of decomposition is skeletonization, which leaves behind nothing but, you guessed it, a skeleton. This can take anywhere from 1 month to several years, depending on the environment, burial, etc. You may be wondering: will a skeleton also decompose? The answer is yes. If animals do not destroy or move the bones, skeletons normally take around 20 years to dissolve in fertile soil. However, in sand or neutral soil, skeletons can remain intact for hundreds of years.

The morphological evolutionary changes observed in Hominid fossils starting with Australopithecines, to Homo habilis, to Homo erectus, to anatomically modern homo sapiens can't be considered anything other than transitional.

The morphological evolutionary changes observed in Hominid fossils starting with Australopithecines, to Homo habilis, to Homo erectus, to anatomically modern homo sapiens can't be considered anything other than transitional.
Adam was the first humanoid with a Spirit!

According to Christian doctrine, Adam and Eve are our ancestors and we are stained with their original sin. I have never in over half a century of life heard a conservative Protestant minister say that Adam was a different species of hominid
Jews don't have original sin thing that is a xtian invention

Judaism rejects the idea of original sin. Judaism teaches that humans are born pure and have free will to choose between good and evil. People have the ability to avoid sin and its negative consequences, and goodness is possible, though sometimes difficult. Judaism also doesn't believe that human nature is permanently tainted by original sin.

Saint Augustine (354-430) was the first theologian to teach that man is born into this world in a state of sin. The basis of his belief is from the Bible (Genesis 3:17-19) where Adam is described as having disobeyed G-d by eating the forbidden fruit of the tree of knowledge in the Garden of Eden. This, the first sin of man, became known as original sin.

Many Christians today, particularly members of the Anglican, Roman Catholic, Lutheran, Methodist, and Presbyterian Churches, subscribe to this belief. They maintain that the sin of Adam was transferred to all future generations, tainting even the unborn. Substantiation for this view is found in the New Testament (Romans 5:12) where Paul says, "Wherefore as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned. By one man's disobediance many were made sinners."

Christianity believes that only through the acceptance of Jesus the man god that the "grace" of G-d can return to man. A Christian need only believe in Jesus to be saved; nothing else is required .

Last edited:
A truly transitional fossil representing an intermediate stage of evolution between modern aquatic whales and the land mammals they evolved from.
Did you know there is a whole industry that manufactures 'fossils' for 'scientists' to pay for and to try to gain fame?

That does not make sense. The traditional conservative conception of God is omniscient, all knowing, perfect. He would be perfectly aware of what he wanted to create without experimenting
Who says he didn't create any and all beasts, even those that went extinct?

Probably all knowing, all powerful, (but who could experiment if he wanted to).

I know some of those people. Some believe those 6,000 years could have included evolution as part of the creation process (although most don't).
The Theory of Evolution is not the Theory of Creation.

IF the Universe was random, I’d agree, but it isn’t. Given the laws of this universe were set at the moment of the Big Bang, then all matter would have to abide by those laws which means the actions of all matter would be predictable.

Not a problem for an all powerful, all knowing entity. A little harder puzzle for us naked apes to figure out.
Paradox. Irrational. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox, Sybil.

If there was a so-called 'Big Bang', that created the Universe, then how can any god or gods that exist could cause it? Where are they?
There is no 'outside' of the Universe, or it isn't the Universe.

Your artificial assignments are not a proof, Sybil.

What 'evolutionary changes', Sybil? Your artificial assignments are meaningless.

Back