Dexter Season 6 Discussion thread (Spoilers)

BTW - Darla, I think you're right about the professor being in that guys mind. I think he probably killed him a long long time ago, and that freak took his symbols and their meanings and completely twisted his message.

BTW - Darla, I think you're right about the professor being in that guys mind. I think he probably killed him a long long time ago, and that freak took his symbols and their meanings and completely twisted his message.

Honestly at this point, if he ends up to be real that'll be the shocker. I think he killed him a long time ago too - probably 3 years ago, the last time anyone saw him.

And you gotta watch Homeland from the beginning - trust me on this.

really? Homeland is that good? It doesn't really appeal to me for some reason.

Maybe because you are equating it with "24" which is what I would have done if I hadn't just watched the first episode because Dexter was over and I wasn't sleepy yet. I think it's the best show on television right now with one caveat; I don't watch Breaking Bad. Yet. I do have the first two seasons on dvd and I plan to, I just haven't yet. From what I hear it's a great show.

Homeland probably isn't what you picture it as. It's pretty awesome. I started crying during last night's episode during the Carrie/Brody sex scene and didn't stop for the rest of the show. Television shows never do that to me, I'm not like that. This was freaking amazing.

Maybe because you are equating it with "24" which is what I would have done if I hadn't just watched the first episode because Dexter was over and I wasn't sleepy yet. I think it's the best show on television right now with one caveat; I don't watch Breaking Bad. Yet. I do have the first two seasons on dvd and I plan to, I just haven't yet. From what I hear it's a great show.

Homeland probably isn't what you picture it as. It's pretty awesome. I started crying during last night's episode during the Carrie/Brody sex scene and didn't stop for the rest of the show. Television shows never do that to me, I'm not like that. This was freaking amazing.

You should watch the BBC show The Hour. Its only 6 episodes, and while the first is a little slow, it picks up by the third, and is really awesome from there on. Also, one of the main actors is from The Wire, which a lot of people seem to like.

Let's talk about how The Walking Dead got destroyed by misogynistic writers who made this season's theme "Bitches ain't shit". I am a week behind on that show and when I got a look at last week's "bitch wtf do you think you are wanting to live? every guy in the camp come smack this bitch down and tell her to get back in the birthing bed where bitches belong" I almost couldn't believe it.

Almost.

That's the last episode I will ever watch of that shit. Why do women watch shows, movies, etc that tell them how f'ing stupid and worthless they are? I really don't know, but I'm out. Thank God Dexter has Deb so no matter how obvious the writer's get, I can hang in.

Thanks Darla. I told all my family members that the Prof was a ghost like Dexters father and none of them bought it. Now they think I'm a genius! LOL

Is anyone else watching Homeland? I am finding that Dexter is suffering in comparison this year. I do wish that I could watch them completely separately. But I never would have watched Homeland if it didn't immediately follow Dexter in the first place. I would have thought it was a dumb 24-type show. This show amazes me every week and last night was, well, you're not seeing this in the movies I will tell you that. It was incredible. I've completely forgotten what happened on Dexter because I was so blown away by Homeland. I would put last night's episode side-by-side with Madman's "The Suitcase" from last season. One hour of riveting television.

I watched the first episode and now I have to catch up.

I missed Dexter last night because we were entertaining friends.

Is anyone watching "Hell on Wheels"? I love it.

I watched the first episode and now I have to catch up.

I missed Dexter last night because we were entertaining friends.

Is anyone watching "Hell on Wheels"? I love it.

Homeland is awesome with real, complex, characters. I love it.

Nope, I haven't seen Hell on Wheels at all.

Back