Do Democrats Comprehend?

That's interesting, Dixie. According to your logic, no one on an internet message board can ever make a prediction. That's really bright.

"I could make a list of opinions you've held, that have proven to be less than accurate over the years, and I could even call them 'predictions' and belittle you as a poor prognosticator, and tell you to just shut the fuck up because you don't know what the hell you're talking about. I could do this, but I don't."

You probably couldn't do this. Maybe on a couple of minor points, but you couldn't make the career out of it that I could make on you if I wanted to. I've been pretty close on a lot of things. I thought Iraq was a mistake; I thought it could turn into a prolonged, open-ended quaqmire for America (and I was called a traitor for correctly saying so). I guessed that it would be an albatross around Bush & the GOP's neck, and guess what? I was right. You were wrong. The voters just went with my view, after over a year of you telling me to prepare for the HUGE backlash we were going to get for our Iraq position, our position on Schiavo, Bolton, the courts, etc.

Since you probably have no idea what it's like, I have to tell you: it's really cool to be right...

LOL...Yes it is...

That's interesting, Dixie. According to your logic, no one on an internet message board can ever make a prediction. That's really bright.

"I could make a list of opinions you've held, that have proven to be less than accurate over the years, and I could even call them 'predictions' and belittle you as a poor prognosticator, and tell you to just shut the fuck up because you don't know what the hell you're talking about. I could do this, but I don't."

You probably couldn't do this. Maybe on a couple of minor points, but you couldn't make the career out of it that I could make on you if I wanted to. I've been pretty close on a lot of things. I thought Iraq was a mistake; I thought it could turn into a prolonged, open-ended quaqmire for America (and I was called a traitor for correctly saying so). I guessed that it would be an albatross around Bush & the GOP's neck, and guess what? I was right. You were wrong. The voters just went with my view, after over a year of you telling me to prepare for the HUGE backlash we were going to get for our Iraq position, our position on Schiavo, Bolton, the courts, etc.

Since you probably have no idea what it's like, I have to tell you: it's really cool to be right...

Yes it is... the right is always right and the left are always blowing their own horn...no plans on the table just silly rhetoric!

"it is merely taken and perceived by you, a simple-minded moron"

"If you are too intellectually vacant to discuss the issues without having to resort to tearing down your opponent on a personal basis, you are without merit or point. "

Does Dixie even understand the irony of these two statements made by him, within the very same post?

Does Darla even understand the profound accuracy of my statement, and that speaking the truth about something, is not a personal attack? For instance, if someone told Darla she smelled like bad tuna, would she be offended or thankful someone told her? Would she start screaming in the person's face, revealing her even worse smelling breath, or would she go get some Massengales?

Does Darla even understand the profound accuracy of my statement, and that speaking the truth about something, is not a personal attack? For instance, if someone told Darla she smelled like bad tuna, would she be offended or thankful someone told her? Would she start screaming in the person's face, revealing her even worse smelling breath, or would she go get some Massengales?

I understand the accuracy of your original statement Dixie, and this post here proves that you do not have the intellectual capacity for a debate.

You were quite correct.

It's excellent to see right wing men showing their true, and very ugly, colors though.

Keep it up.

...this post here proves that you do not have the intellectual capacity for a debate.

Not in the least, you see... in the post, I never actually attacked you personally, I presented a illustrative analogy, to demonstrate my point.

You were quite correct.

As usual.

It's excellent to see right wing men showing their true, and very ugly, colors though.

And it's unfortunate to see left wing women continue to be bitter, shrill and hateful. I hope you can work through your anger issues.

Keep it up.

I plan to!

Dixie, you're a flat-out liar.

Your post was not only a personal attack, it was a disgusting one.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, it's really nothing to be ashamed of, many women have personal hygiene problems and bad breath. I was merely giving an example, I had no idea that I was making a personal statement about you. My most sincere apologies.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, it's really nothing to be ashamed of, many women have personal hygiene problems and bad breath. I was merely giving an example, I had no idea that I was making a personal statement about you. My most sincere apologies.

Just because your mother stunk, does not mean that "many women" do.

Don't feel bad, most people do project their mother's traits onto all women. But the good news is, therapy can help you.

my guess is that the only pussy Dixie ever gets close enough to smell has been fucked seven times already that day by seven previous patrons. That may explain his perspective.

and dixie...calling someone who has a college education but does not share your (failed) political philosophy a MORON is, whether you care to admit it or not, a personal attack without merit.

Wake up Dude...

my guess is that the only pussy Dixie ever gets close enough to smell has been fucked seven times already that day by seven previous patrons. That may explain his perspective.

and dixie...calling someone who has a college education but does not share your (failed) political philosophy a MORON is, whether you care to admit it or not, a personal attack without merit.

Wannabee professor...Darla asked for it pretending to be something she was not...and a college education does not guarantee common sense!...a oxymoron in the true sense...back to debate 101...with ya and darla!

hey battle fatigue...you need to keep up with the flow of the conversation. Dixie called ONCELER a moron moron - a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69. Darla merely pointed out that bitching about someone attacking your personally and calling them a moron in the same breath was worthy of note.

Get on the right page or shut your piehole

Lol....

hey battle fatigue...you need to keep up with the flow of the conversation. Dixie called ONCELER a moron moron - a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69. Darla merely pointed out that bitching about someone attacking your personally and calling them a moron in the same breath was worthy of note.

Get on the right page or shut your piehole

"Shut your piehole" is this not a quote from Rush and Rusty ...conservative radio talk show hosts...lol..and ya listen....humm!

my mom was using the phrase "shut your piehole" 50 years ago.

I notice you did, in fact, shut your piehole when it came to your fucking up above and not having a clue who said what in the conversation.

good move.

I realize the short answer to this, is "no." One need only look at the day-to-day conversations with pinheads who can't comprehend basic language. I am wondering, after listening to the enthused and energized liberal leaders espouse the liberal mantra for a few days, and reading some of the arguments and debates on this board, if they really understand and comprehend what this election meant, or what they won.

It seems that some pinheads actually think, this election was a vote of confidence for Bush Bashers, to continue criticizing, bashing, and trashing the president for another two years. Sort of like a Gold Star for good effort. That this election, merely extends the calls for 'change' until '08, when the Democrats can hold the White House too. In other words, they think the American people voted for no change, just partisan positioning toward bigger change in '08. America voted to allow Democrats to position themselves for a complete control of all bodies, not to change anything now. They will even tell you, they can't change anything, they can merely suggest change to the president. Sort of like they were doing already, just with chairman titles now.

On Iraq, we find post after post on thread after thread, since the elections, which sound exactly like the posts before the elections. There is little change. Other than having a little more confidence in their voices, we hear the same exact rhetorical arguments, and pointless discussion of why we shouldn't have gone into Iraq and how Bush is incompetent, and this is an unjust war.

It's as if the Pinheads don't understand, the now Democrat Congress has the sole Constitutional authority to wage wars, not the President. The American people cited Iraq as their first concern, and put Democrats in charge of Congress on the promise of "change." Murtha and Pelosi think an immediate redeployment is in order, so is this the "change" people voted for? We can't really have a debate or discussion on it, because pinheads seem to be stuck in the past, pre-election, and just want to keep bashing and criticizing Bush for going in the first place. You won the argument, we have moved on to a different one.

The people didn't vote for two more years of criticism and whining about Bush, if that was what they wanted, they would have re-elected Republicans. The people voted for change, and primarily, in Iraq. So, let's have it... what is going to change? Rumy is gone, Bolton is probably gone too, and hey... maybe we can get that nice Tom Daschle to wear his pink tie and go up to the UN? He would fit right in, wouldn't he? But... When is the vote for defunding? When are the troops coming home? Why can't they call a special session, and get them home for the Holiday's? Those are questions the pinheads don't seem to want to answer, yet that is what they ran on, and that is apparently why the American people elected them into power.

Every now and then, you catch a fleeting glimpse of a pinhead who almost comprehends. Nancy Pelosi said, "we were elected, and now we will be expected to show results." ...Oh sure, we already hear of plans to dice up the Bush tax cuts and raise the minimum wage, pay for pinhead insurance, school and daycare... whatever the fuck else pinheads can think to spend our money on. The issue was Iraq, not liberalism. Six of ten voters said, they prefer a smaller government, or less government spending. Most of the Democrats who knocked off Republicans, were conservative Democrats, running on conservative principles, the primary issue was Iraq and Bush policy.

Democrats are poised to make the same mistake Republicans made in 1996, in believing this election was some sort of ideological shift in American thinking. America didn't turn Liberal, they wanted "CHANGE" in Iraq! Two more years of the same old rhetoric, and over-blown reactionary spewing, is not change. Two years of liberal federal mandates, tax increases, and regulations, are not the "change" the American people supported on Tuesday. Perhaps we need to make them a sign... It's the Iraq War, Stupid!

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Fuck the "bipartisan" commission.

Any republican who cheeled this war for three years should automatically be precluded from participating on a commission to get us out of iraq.

Pat Buchanon and Chuck Hagel might qualify, but the rest of the rubber stamp republicans can shut the fuck up on iraq. They've been WRONG from day one. Why should anyone trust them now.

I'd say put people in charge, who were right from day one: Wes Clark, Russ Fiengold, Barbara Boxer, etc.

Any republican who cheeled this war for three years should automatically be precluded from participating on a commission to get us out of iraq.

Pat Buchanon and Chuck Hagel might qualify, but the rest of the rubber stamp republicans can shut the fuck up on iraq. They've been WRONG from day one. Why should anyone trust them now.

I'd say put people in charge, who were right from day one: Wes Clark, Russ Fiengold, Barbara Boxer, etc.

I agree, and that also includes Joe Lieberman.

Right, let's "preclude" many Americans because of that. It's all good, so far people tend to think they got more votes than they did. I congratulate you on your win, but attempting to remove nearly half the population from representation is a bit drastic and foolish.

It's all good though. Talk like this will render the group less than strong come election in two years. Keep it up, Bush did and we know what he got for his troubles... Just assume a "mandate" and pretend that the rest of the nation agrees with you 100% because of close election results, we already know where that leads. Go ahead and attempt to disenfranchise every single person who votes differently than you from any representation whatsoever. I'll work with it!

Right, let's "preclude" many Americans because of that. It's all good, so far people tend to think they got more votes than they did. I congratulate you on your win, but attempting to remove nearly half the population from representation is a bit drastic and foolish.

It's all good though. Talk like this will render the group less than strong come election in two years. Keep it up, Bush did and we know what he got for his troubles... Just assume a "mandate" and pretend that the rest of the nation agrees with you 100% because of close election results, we already know where that leads. Go ahead and attempt to disenfranchise every single person who votes differently than you from any representation whatsoever. I'll work with it!

That's not what he's saying at all.

The people who showed such poor and irrational judgement upon getting us into this mess, should not be the ones you turn to to get you out of said mess.

It's simple common sense.

Back