DOE releases 1 million barrels from Northeast Reserve in attempt to bring down gas prices

Fracking requires a huge amount of financing. That was nearly made impossible due to trump's oil market failure. trump should be ashamed of himself.
Actually, fracking is relatively cheap and very cost effective in ROI.

If you think he's lying then how about you refute his claim?

The United States produced more crude oil than any nation at any time, according to our International Energy Statistics, for the past six years in a row. Crude oil production in the United States, including condensate, averaged 12.9 million barrels per day (b/d) in 2023, breaking the previous U.S. and global record of 12.3 million b/d, set in 2019. Average monthly U.S. crude oil production established a monthly record high in December 2023 at more than 13.3 million b/d.

Zippy as I recall you were against fracking and offshore oil drilling in the past, now here you are bragging, fucking hypocrite.

Why should he when you refuse to discuss the facts he posted that refute your allegation?

I discuss anything rational people on the forum want. I even actually answer questions and deal in facts.

You, on the other hand, act like a whiney child and seldom if ever answer or discuss issues and constantly lie without any facts to support them.

So, what is it you think we need to "discuss?"

And yet oil production has increased?
And yet, you still refuse to answer the question: if we have so much oil production, why is Biden draining the SOR in a desperate, but moronic effort, to reduce prices for purely political gain?

Perhaps ZappasTard would like to discuss that one? After all, he is only here to discuss, right? :laugh:

Oil companies hold leases on THOUSANDS of sites they could start working if they wanted to produce more oil.

Link to your specious claims.

Why should we produce more oil, simply to sell it to foreign nations?

Still avoiding the topic. The topic is that Biden is selling off our SOR at bargain basement prices for purely political purposes trying to bring down the price.

If we are producing so much oil, why then does he need to raid the SOR and sell it to China on the cheap?

Fracking requires a huge amount of financing.

Link to this specious claim.

That was nearly made impossible due to trump's oil market failure.

What were Trumps oil market failures? Be specific. :palm:

trump should be ashamed of himself.

You should be with your laughable bullshit and delusional rants. But alas, stupid people don't know they are stupid and lack any self-awareness. :palm:

A canard. There are only a limited number of drilling rigs, seismic survey units, etc., available and these are generally scheduled out for years in advance.

Why more oil? Because it's the best alternative to coal and we should strive at this point for sufficient domestic production to stop being importers and even become net exporters. Why export? Because that helps the US economy grow and expand rather than we buy from others.
So then oil companies can build more rigs. They can produce more seismic survey units.

As for the USA becoming a net exporter of oil: Crude oil exports of about 4.06 million b/d accounted for 40% of total U.S. gross petroleum exports. The resulting total net petroleum imports (imports minus exports) were about -1.64 million b/d, which means that the United States was a net petroleum exporter of 1.64 million b/d in 2023.

Zippy as I recall you were against fracking and offshore oil drilling in the past, now here you are bragging, fucking hypocrite.
Not bragging, simply reporting the facts.

You obviously don't want to discuss those facts, so you resort to the infantile name calling.

Link to your specious claims.
Links were everywhere on JPP last year. I won't do your homework, go find the info yourself.

Still avoiding the topic. The topic is that Biden is selling off our SOR at bargain basement prices for purely political purposes trying to bring down the price.

If we are producing so much oil, why then does he need to raid the SOR and sell it to China on the cheap?
He does it just to piss off whiny, hypocritical GOP shills like you.

And its clear his strategy worked.

I discuss anything rational people on the forum want. I even actually answer questions and deal in facts.

You, on the other hand, act like a whiney child and seldom if ever answer or discuss issues and constantly lie without any facts to support them.

So, what is it you think we need to "discuss?"
Well for starters, we can discuss why you become such a whiny little girl whenever someone calls you on the propaganda you spew.

So then oil companies can build more rigs. They can produce more seismic survey units.

As for the USA becoming a net exporter of oil: Crude oil exports of about 4.06 million b/d accounted for 40% of total U.S. gross petroleum exports. The resulting total net petroleum imports (imports minus exports) were about -1.64 million b/d, which means that the United States was a net petroleum exporter of 1.64 million b/d in 2023.
Are you going to avoid yet again answering? You were vehemently against fracking and off shore oil drilling are you going to deny that?

The USA produces far more oil than we consume, and with high investment in oil production, it looks set to produce even more oil.

Less than 1% of our oil comes from Venezuela, and that would easily be replaced by the huge surplus we have of oil.
Did you forget Biden's executive order that illegally banned drilling for oil?

Back