Does Winterborn = Solitary?

Its entirely relevant, because if you lie about that, you lose all credibility. That's what you insist about Breitbart, even though he didn't lie.

And yet, you have admitted lying on an annual basis, and have lied on these forums. Yet you insist you are to be taken as at your word.

Funny how your rules only apply to others.

You must be referring to tax evasion. Well again, when dealing with cheats and liars, lie...

I predict this thread will go on forever, since you simply have to have the last word, no matter how retarded...

You must be referring to tax evasion. Well again, when dealing with cheats and liars, lie...

I predict this thread will go on forever, since you simply have to have the last word, no matter how retarded...

:rofl: Its all because I go on forever? Every time you say something about how long I will hang on, I have to laugh. You are right there with me, and then have the audacity to ridicule me for it? Too funny.

But speaking of going on forever, this thread was dormant for 3 weeks. Until who revived? Was it me? Was it Threedee? Or was it you, when you saw my post about my separation and thought you could resume with a new angle?

As far as dealing with liars, I could say the same thing.

No the standard is either "preponderance of evidence" or in this case "beyond a reasonable doubt". No reasonable jurist would doubt an 1/ 1,200,000,000,000,000 possibility. And I haven't used all of the known coincidences yet. :)

No the standard is either "preponderance of evidence" or in this case "beyond a reasonable doubt". No reasonable jurist would doubt an 1/ 1,200,000,000,000,000 possibility. And I haven't used all of the known coincidences yet. :)

The way you arrived at that number was funny. I enjoyed that.

But no, it is not proof at all. But if you call that proof, then you were proveded with ample proof that my assertions concerning the .308 bullet and barrel was proven. And it is obvious that you lied about the "engineer" you asked about it.

So I can still be in the "when dealing with cheats and liars..."

Whats funny about it? :)

Your numbers are bogus. Your attempt to provide a mathmetical equation for whether I am Solitary based on the number of Bama fans, the population of the state, ect ect ect?? That is funny.

And not nearly as accurate as the evidence provided in the gun thread. That was documentable evidence, and yet you held out for video of someone slugging a .308 bbl, and made up lies about a "friend" who works as a firearms manufacturing engineer?

What's bogus about my numbers? Be specific. :)

1. Population of posters on this site v population of US: 891/399.3 million = 1/448,000; Is 891 the current number of people belonging to this site, or does it include all who have been members in the years since Solitary left? Also, according to the census data, the population of the US is only 310 million, not 399 million.

2. Population of Alabama v population of US: 1/65;

3. Posters obsessed with SM v all posters: 2/891 = 1/446; Of course, the fact that you were obsessed with me renders this number inaccurate.

4. Posters who continue threads for weeks 5-891 = 1/178; Did you include yourself in this?

5. Tide fans? Folks who watched 2009 NCAA finals who live in AL: 1/8 x 1/65 = 1/520. How did you arrive at this number?

Now, since I answered specifics, tell us more about the engineer you invented? Admit to that and we can settle all this now. :)

1. Its the population of the site at the time with the population of the US at the time (it increases daily). I could have added in GB if I wanted to but I gave you the benefit of doubt.
2. This is the relative population of Alabama versus the population of the US.
3. Pick your number on who's obsessed with me. I've since learned that there is a hate group dedicated to me so perhaps we should use the number who joined that.
4. Yes I included myself.
5. 1/8 is a percentage of folks who watched NCAA finals, and I assumed that all the Alabama residents would be Tide fans.

I've given you the benefit of doubt whenever possible (smaller denominator), but if you think I'm off any, feel free to state why. :)

The former is applied to Civil Law and the latter is applied to Criminal Law. There is no either or.

Coincidentally, you also happen to warped little faggot, so I guess they are just beginning to pile up, the way you do when you're at a party...

1. Its the population of the site at the time with the population of the US at the time (it increases daily). I could have added in GB if I wanted to but I gave you the benefit of doubt.
2. This is the relative population of Alabama versus the population of the US.
3. Pick your number on who's obsessed with me. I've since learned that there is a hate group dedicated to me so perhaps we should use the number who joined that.
4. Yes I included myself.
5. 1/8 is a percentage of folks who watched NCAA finals, and I assumed that all the Alabama residents would be Tide fans.

I've given you the benefit of doubt whenever possible (smaller denominator), but if you think I'm off any, feel free to state why. :)

1) So the USA lost 90 million in recent months? You think it would have been in the news. And the number of people on the site at the time? But Solitary isn't on the site. How many people have come and gone in that time?

5) I am sure you have heard the old adage about what happens when you assume?

Also, the NCAA Finals? Are you talking about basketball? Who follows Alabama basketball?

Last edited:
The former is applied to Civil Law and the latter is applied to Criminal Law. There is no either or.

Coincidentally, you also happen to warped little faggot, so I guess they are just beginning to pile up, the way you do when you're at a party...

Lies are told at civil and criminal cases.

You mean attractive women at a party? They do seem to hang around me.

1) So the USA lost 90 million in recent months? You think it would have been in the news. And the number of people on the site at the time? But Solitary isn't on the site. How many people have come and gone in that time?

5) I am sure you have heard the old adage about what happens when you assume?

Also, the NCAA Finals? Are you talking about basketball? Who follows Alabama basketball?

Well again, I'm making reasonable assumptions and giving you the benefit of doubt where possible. Perhaps you should come up with your own percentages for each of those five items. :)

Back