Does Winterborn = Solitary?

Well again, I'm making reasonable assumptions and giving you the benefit of doubt where possible. Perhaps you should come up with your own percentages for each of those five items. :)

I have addressed the problems with your numbers. Now its your turn to explain about your "friend" the firearms manufacturing engineer that you invented?

:corn:

I have addressed the problems with your numbers. Now its your turn to explain about your "friend" the firearms manufacturing engineer that you invented?

:corn:
I too eagerly await this tale. I bet there is a dragon involved. And a magical bridge.

Therefore it has been established that the chance of winterborn not being solitary is approximately 1/ 1,200,000,000,000,000 or less. :)

ADMIT YOUR LIE.

Therefore it has been established that the chance of winterborn not being solitary is approximately 1/ 1,200,000,000,000,000 or less. :)

ADMIT YOUR LIE.

if you want to establish a source that says the population of the US is 399 million, we can move on to the next problem.

Still not willing to address the imaginary engineer, I see.

if you want to establish a source that says the population of the US is 399 million, we can move on to the next problem.

Still not willing to address the imaginary engineer, I see.

Is that the only number that you wish to have changed? What is the US Population figure that you find acceptable?

Once we resolve the OP issue we can move on to another, unrelated issue.

Well, know, because I don't want to extend the insult to Sol...

And I've never actually studied French, I'm just a poser!! I took Spanish, because its actually relevant to living in America in 2010 (actually, 1999-2002, but I digress)...

Well, know, because I don't want to extend the insult to Sol...

And I've never actually studied French, I'm just a poser!! I took Spanish, because its actually relevant to living in America in 2010 (actually, 1999-2002, but I digress)...

Wouldn't French Creole help to understand Topspin?

Is that the only number that you wish to have changed? What is the US Population figure that you find acceptable?

Once we resolve the OP issue we can move on to another, unrelated issue.

I think its laughable that you are actually trying to say your figures are accurate.

There are roughly 4 million people living in Alabama. And several million Bama fans (an estimate). Most of those people have access to a computer, and so could come here. But if only half the people in the state have computers, and only half are Bama fans, that still means there are roughly one million people who could have stopped in our little corner of the world.

So lets see....

Population of Alabama - 4,708,708
If half are Crimson Tide fans - 2,354,354
If half have access to a computer - 1,177,177

So the chances of any given person being a Bama fan, an Alabama resident, and having access to this site being a single individual you wanted it to be is 1 in 1,177,177.

So how about telling us the story of The Imaginary Engineer?

Back