Does Winterborn = Solitary?

:rofl:

Too funny.

This entire thread is hilarious. It is obvious that SM has lost it. He avoids debating me on actual topics, but spend hours researching what was said years ago and posts on and on insulting my family. Totally amazing that his self-respect has dropped so low.

They can't all be like that in North Carolina, can they?

This is funny considering that you have blasted me for participating in slam-fests as well.

Look, I am fine with him not liking me. No big deal. But I am also fine with busting him when he posts bullshit. What he wants is to be able to say whatever he wants, but not to have to deal with it himself.

He doesn't like me, but he is obsessed with me. :good4u:

You are not fine with it or you'd just slam back minus the fricking whining self righteous crap or you'd ignore him all together~

:rofl:

Too funny.

This entire thread is hilarious. It is obvious that SM has lost it. He avoids debating me on actual topics, but spend hours researching what was said years ago and posts on and on insulting my family. Totally amazing that his self-respect has dropped so low.
It takes no time at all. I have a good memory and quick recall. And the time savings is amazing, not responding to your constant string of straw men.

There is one big difference, I have tried repeatedly to debate issues with SM. He refuses to do anything BUT insult. Yeah, I took shots at him. Its, as you say, what we do when the shit starts. The difference is that most of us spend more time debating issues than issuing insults.

And I don't know of anyone who has created 3 entire threads dedicated to insulting a single person.

What? This is a debate thread. I proved beyond any reasonable doubt that you are Solitary, and per usual, you refuse to admit that I am right.

What? This is a debate thread. I proved beyond any reasonable doubt that you are Solitary, and per usual, you refuse to admit that I am right.

Per usual, I have enjoyed watching you try and try and try.

If you care to show where I said anything about debate in THIS thread....

You know, as well as I do, that you have avoided debating me in numerous threads.

You are not fine with it or you'd just slam back minus the fricking whining self righteous crap or you'd ignore him all together~

Self-righteous? WTF? He makes a thread calling me out and making outrageous claims and accusations. When I challenge him on a few of them, he backs off. Then continually comes back to it. He takes this shit way out there. Sometimes I am in the mood to swap insults, and other times he is just an asshole.

Self-righteous? WTF? He makes a thread calling me out and making outrageous claims and accusations. When I challenge him on a few of them, he backs off. Then continually comes back to it. He takes this shit way out there. Sometimes I am in the mood to swap insults, and other times he is just an asshole.

YOU take this shit way to seriously! He made a stab at you about your unempolyment and YOU demand he prove it...really?

He's fucking with ya Solitary...it's you who take the bait as if it matters. I think everyone on here has those mood swings more or less...smart posters just never whine when they are not into it.

YOU take this shit way to seriously! He made a stab at you about your unempolyment and YOU demand he prove it...really?

He's fucking with ya Solitary...it's you who take the bait as if it matters. I think everyone on here has those mood swings more or less...smart posters just never whine when they are not into it.

He made a stab? lol

He is obsessed. He has made that claim so many times its hilarious. And why is it you think he is playing and I am taking it seriously? Too funny. ID to the rescue. lol

Per usual, I have enjoyed watching you try and try and try.

If you care to show where I said anything about debate in THIS thread....

You know, as well as I do, that you have avoided debating me in numerous threads.
You've lost every debate because you continually use the Straw Man. Since you can't admit that, I don't waste my time with you anymore.

You've lost every debate because you continually use the Straw Man. Since you can't admit that, I don't waste my time with you anymore.

Strawman? What a joke. You have even gone as far as to invent a firearms manufacturing engineer to avoid admitting defeat.

When we debated gay marriage, I dismantled your talking points, and you just kept repeating them. You don't waste your time because losing repeatedly is, in your opinion, a waste of time.

You lost both debates but can never admit. You ain't the judge. Your liberal buddies and navy butt pirate buddies ain't the judge. 3D is gayer than Pee Wee Herman.

Oddly enough, I have won all my debates so far, and I even tried to stay out of them, in hopes of maintaining some big egos. You seem to have lost though, eh?

You lost both debates but can never admit. You ain't the judge. Your liberal buddies and navy butt pirate buddies ain't the judge. 3D is gayer than Pee Wee Herman.

LMAO! I lost both debates? You don't invent imaginary Remington employees when you are winning a debate. Ample evidence was offered. In fact, the entire fiasco started when you refused to accept friendly advice.

Oddly enough, I have won all my debates so far, and I even tried to stay out of them, in hopes of maintaining some big egos. You seem to have lost though, eh?
No, just Solitary and his butt-violating navy buddy insisting so.

Back to the OP: I have proven without a doubt the winterborn = solitary, yet he still maintains the lie.

No, just Solitary and his butt-violating navy buddy insisting so.

Back to the OP: I have proven without a doubt the winterborn = solitary, yet he still maintains the lie.

I have maintained it is irrelevant. You are the only one who is worried about it or who demands that I admit/confess to you.

I'm having too much fun playing the games. :clink:

Its entirely relevant, because if you lie about that, you lose all credibility. That's what you insist about Breitbart, even though he didn't lie.

Back