Does Winterborn = Solitary?

Liar you have no nutz... since it’s obvious that your wife bit 'em off years ago... :)

BTW SM, according to zap's brand of board etiquette you may now slam WB's daughter in sexually explicit ways :)

Nah, my wife doesn't bite them. She likes to play with them, but she doesn't bite them.

Liar you have no nutz... since it’s obvious that your wife bit 'em off years ago... :)

BTW SM, according to zap's brand of board etiquette you may now slam WB's daughter in sexually explicit ways :)

Thanks but I have no intention of adopting Fatsosgutter's version of etiquette, that fat fucking pervert. Solitary's daughter should lose weight though. If she's that heavy now imagine what she's be like at 40. :eek3:

Obviously none of his kids played sports. That's a major screw-up in the parenting department, IMO. Apparently Dad was content to park his fat ass on the coach to watch the Red Tide play football, and that was the extent of athletics in the family.

Is that the sound of coordinates being dropped into a metal box i can hear?
Coordinates to a pay phone with a phone number taped on the inside phone that calls a beeper. After you make the call you wait for a white Mazda truck to drop off a star chart. You use the star chart to find a bridge, wait till 12:30 pm and then SM will chicken out of the fight.

Coordinates to a pay phone with a phone number taped on the inside phone that calls a beeper. After you make the call you wait for a white Mazda truck to drop off a star chart. You use the star chart to find a bridge, wait till 12:30 pm and then SM will chicken out of the fight.
Dude, your challenge would be to walk your fat ass the 50' from your car to the bridge, huffing and wheezing the whole way. :)

Damn Southerner is a fucking phag! This thread is completely reprehensible. I recommend self-mutilation...
Sorry, not tats for me. Here's one of Cap'n though:

rednecktattoo.jpg

:rofl:

Too funny.

This entire thread is hilarious. It is obvious that SM has lost it. He avoids debating me on actual topics, but spend hours researching what was said years ago and posts on and on insulting my family. Totally amazing that his self-respect has dropped so low.

:rofl:

Too funny.

This entire thread is hilarious. It is obvious that SM has lost it. He avoids debating me on actual topics, but spend hours researching what was said years ago and posts on and on insulting my family. Totally amazing that his self-respect has dropped so low.

Oh get the fuck over yourself! Everyone on here when faced with a nemisis does the slam fucking fest shit! YOU fucked with his family LONG before he gave that one back to you, you big ol' whiney assed baby...where the fuck are your bawlz man!

What's totally amazing is you trying to act like you don't do the same assed shit you say he does~geeeeeeeeeeeze!

Oh get the fuck over yourself! Everyone on here when faced with a nemisis does the slam fucking fest shit! YOU fucked with his family LONG before he gave that one back to you, you big ol' whiney assed baby...where the fuck are your bawlz man!

What's totally amazing is you trying to act like you don't do the same assed shit you say he does~geeeeeeeeeeeze!

There is one big difference, I have tried repeatedly to debate issues with SM. He refuses to do anything BUT insult. Yeah, I took shots at him. Its, as you say, what we do when the shit starts. The difference is that most of us spend more time debating issues than issuing insults.

And I don't know of anyone who has created 3 entire threads dedicated to insulting a single person.

There is one big difference, I have tried repeatedly to debate issues with SM. He refuses to do anything BUT insult. Yeah, I took shots at him. Its, as you say, what we do when the shit starts. The difference is that most of us spend more time debating issues than issuing insults.

And I don't know of anyone who has created 3 entire threads dedicated to insulting a single person.

BFD so he doesn't like you! Get your head wrapped around the idea and stop fricking whining about it~

Either you partcipate freely in slam-fests without pretense of some imagined higher moral ground or you ignore them all together; otherwise you look like a retarded whining hypocrite i.e. zappa!

BFD so he doesn't like you! Get your head wrapped around the idea and stop fricking whining about it~

Either you partcipate freely in slam-fests without pretense of some imagined higher moral ground or you ignore them all together; otherwise you look like a retarded whining hypocrite i.e. zappa!

This is funny considering that you have blasted me for participating in slam-fests as well.

Look, I am fine with him not liking me. No big deal. But I am also fine with busting him when he posts bullshit. What he wants is to be able to say whatever he wants, but not to have to deal with it himself.

He doesn't like me, but he is obsessed with me. :good4u:

Back