Does Winterborn = Solitary?

Since you cannot back up your allegation, it speaks volumes.

I have responded and explained. Your insistence that your numbers are accurate doesn't make them accurate.

The people who are on this board isn't relevant. The chances of two people from Alabama who are Tide fans showing up here is still a huge number. After all, Dixie is an Alabama resident and a Crimson Tide fan.

I have responded and explained. Your insistence that your numbers are accurate doesn't make them accurate.

The people who are on this board isn't relevant. The chances of two people from Alabama who are Tide fans showing up here is still a huge number. After all, Dixie is an Alabama resident and a Crimson Tide fan.

I'm not insisting anything remotely accurate; again, I've erred on your side when there's any doubt, in order to make my argument that much stronger.

Regards to the Tide fan computation, that has no relation to folks on this board.

You really suck at math, don't you? What was the highest level course that you took?

I'm not insisting anything remotely accurate; again, I've erred on your side when there's any doubt, in order to make my argument that much stronger.

Regards to the Tide fan computation, that has no relation to folks on this board.

You really suck at math, don't you? What was the highest level course that you took?

You are trying to prove that I am Solitary. You used the being a Crimson Tide fan as part of that.

So, about that imaginary engineer?

We're aren't going to discuss my friend who works for Remington. I am aware that either you or Cap'n tried to contact him. That's clearly against the rules here.

NOW ADMIT YOUR LIE.

We're aren't going to discuss my friend who works for Remington. I am aware that either you or Cap'n tried to contact him. That's clearly against the rules here.

NOW ADMIT YOUR LIE.

Your friend who said a bullet with a .308 inch diameter fired from a gun with a barrel with an outside diameter of .308 and a bore diameter of .300 would blow up? That engineer friend? lol

Admit you lied about him (what he does or what he said), and I'll admit to a lie as well.

:corn:

Last edited:
Um a couple of things SM;
First your on my ignore list if you've yet to figure that out (highly probable).
Second, attempting to contact non board members isn't against the rules.
Third, I haven't tried to contact anyone at Remington in a bit of time. I did talk to the ATF and asked if Remington legally dealt firearms from their company headquarters, which they don't. Nor do they at either of their factories (where an engineer for them would actually work)
And finally, there is no rule or law anywhere against contacting imaginary people.

First your on my ignore list if you've yet to figure that out (highly probable).
Third, I haven't tried to contact anyone at Remington in a bit of time. I did talk to the ATF and asked if Remington legally dealt firearms from their company headquarters, which they don't. Nor do they at either of their factories (where an engineer for them would actually work)
And finally, there is no rule or law anywhere against contacting imaginary people.

:good4u:

1. Awesome. That means I win.
2. It is if you're trying to tie me into the whole thing.
3. So you did try to contact the guy.
4. Apparently the ATF is not aware of the VIP situation.
5. Moot point.

Back