Does Winterborn = Solitary?

So anyone on this board trying to contact Remington is automatically trying to contact your imaginary engineer? :rofl: Thats rich.

Look, you may as well admit you lied about the entire gun deal. Remington is not going to risk running afoul of the ATF to sell a gun to one individual. Your "I'm a VIP" argument is nonsense.

Cap'n manned-up and admitted. Now its your turn.

Capt didn't admit to anything other than shooting holes in your story. I am sure that is embarrassing, but not an admission of anything concerning your imaginary engineer.

So man up and admit that you lied.

Since that number was half of 35 million, and I used the population of Alabama (4 million) it really doesn't matter.

I don't just think a different number is justified. I don't think there is any way to put a number to that.

As I said, the best you can do is that I am 1 of 4 million. The rest is bogus guessing.

Now about that imaginary engineer...... :corn:

Except we have had a number of posters who have not only stated they have also assumed you were sol, but 3-d who has called you that at least twice, once just a few posts back...as if.

The fact that you continue to act as though you could possibly be 1 in 4 million residents of Aabama who just happened across this mb and who gets all strung out and inane towards southern man just like solitary did is stupid.

Except we have had a number of posters who have not only stated they have also assumed you were sol, but 3-d who has called you that at least twice, once just a few posts back...as if.

The fact that you continue to act as though you could possibly be 1 in 4 million residents of Aabama who just happened across this mb and who gets all strung out and inane towards southern man just like solitary did is stupid.

No, what I am acting like is that it doesn't matter except as a game between me and SM. If I am Solitary or not doesn't have any real meaning other than SM's obsession with trying to prove it.

And I find it entertaining.

I will bet you that Remington sold me that rifle directly from the factory and I picked it from their world headquarters in a VIP sale. $100 via paypal, Damo to hold the money.

My evidence will be the packing list for the shipment with my name on it and the executive who made the transfer. Damo will be the sole judge and you will only see a redacted version of the paper which will clearly indicate "VIP SALES".

:)

I will bet you that Remington sold me that rifle directly from the factory and I picked it from their world headquarters in a VIP sale. $100 via paypal, Damo to hold the money.

My evidence will be the packing list for the shipment with my name on it and the executive who made the transfer. Damo will be the sole judge and you will only see a redacted version of the paper which will clearly indicate "VIP SALES".

:)

Oh, so now you want to bet? What happened to "I'm not a gambling man"? You remember, when you were called on numerous things in the past?

I don't suppose you want to go double or nothing about a firearms manufacturing engineer saying the gun would blow up if a bullet (per the dimensions I quoted) were fired thru it?

Back