Does Winterborn = Solitary?

No, what I am acting like is that it doesn't matter except as a game between me and SM. If I am Solitary or not doesn't have any real meaning other than SM's obsession with trying to prove it.

And I find it entertaining.

It proves you are a liar. That said, you are correct that in the big scheme of things you being found out as a liar apparently doesn't matter to you.

SM has just been yanking your chain and like a good dawg you get all excited.

It proves you are a liar. That said, you are correct that in the big scheme of things you being found out as a liar apparently doesn't matter to you.

SM has just been yanking your chain and like a good dawg you get all excited.

Its funny that you continue to claim that SM is just playing and that I am somehow worked up about it all. It seems to me to be quite the opposite.

I am not the one who renewed this thread after is lay dormant for three weeks, just because I found out a tiny fact about SM. I am not the one trying to make all the facts about me.

I'm the one laughing and being entertained. SM is coming unglued.

The imaginary one that you quoted in the argument about .308 Win. caliber rifle barrels and bullets.
Only Disney hires imaginary engineers (correct term: "imagineer"). He's a manufacturing engineer, not a ballistics expert. So no, no double or nothing, since I have no way of disproving your accusation without involving him, which I of course will not do.

So are you going to take the bet or what? I'm guessing that you'll try to weasel out of this as hard as possible. :)

Only Disney hires imaginary engineers (correct term: "imagineer"). He's a manufacturing engineer, not a ballistics expert. So no, no double or nothing, since I have no way of disproving your accusation without involving him, which I of course will not do.

So are you going to take the bet or what? I'm guessing that you'll try to weasel out of this as hard as possible. :)

Oh, so now he isn't a ballistics expert? Funny that you tried to make him sound like one. Of course, that was during the same debate when you used the naming of the .357 magnum as proof I was lying about the dimensions of the .308.

But if he is a manufacturing engineer, he would surley be familiar with the dimensions of one of the most popular caliber rifles. But I am sure thats imaginary as well.

This is why I have overdone the specifics when I debate you. You try and weasel out by dodging with some tiny detail. But when you first offered his words as proof, you claimed he knew more than me, a firearms hobbyist.

No, I am not taking the bet. I have no doubt you would try and dodge the issue with details again. But the weaseling is more proof you lied.

The only details for this bet will be the packing list from the factory. Why are you afraid of that? :)

Just a little hint, when you run from bet after bet after bet, then offer one of your own, you really can't use the "what are you afraid of" line. If my refusal to bet shows I am afraid, then you condemn yourself many times over.

Besides, I have been much more interested in your imaginary engineer who said the rifle would blow up. If he isn't a ballistics expert, he wouldn't have said what you claim he did.

Again, I only bet on sure things, and only when definitive proof of the claim can be made to an impartial judge.

Since you wussed out on the bet that I bought the rifle in a VIP sale directly from Remington, I'm wondering how long it will be before you repeat the same accusation.

Again, I only bet on sure things, and only when definitive proof of the claim can be made to an impartial judge.

Since you wussed out on the bet that I bought the rifle in a VIP sale directly from Remington, I'm wondering how long it will be before you repeat the same accusation.

since you wussed out on 3 or 4 bets, I am not worried much.

Zing? lol

I notice you are ignoring the gun thread now. Funny how actual facts can make you do that.

Back