Does Winterborn = Solitary?

Neither one of you has the balls to bet me, so you circle jerk instead. LOL

So its about balls? So you are admitting you didn't have the balls to take my bet 3 or 4 times?

And what is with having Capt's pic as your avatar?

You claim that I didn't buy the toy directly from the factory in a VIP sale. Now you lack the balls to bet on it.

Oh lookie. Vee fucking eye pee. :)

scan0001_page1_image1.jpg

Why in the FUCK would you try and defend the indefensable?!!? Just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!! :fu:

STFU yourself. No one would have known it was Billy, unless and until you opened your mouth, because no one really cares.

That ain't defending Jack $hit. That's stating the obvious.

STFU yourself. No one would have known it was Billy, unless and until you opened your mouth, because no one really cares.

That ain't defending Jack $hit. That's stating the obvious.

People who have the ability to think and observe will have. In the military, we call it "attention to detail," and everyone on this site who is military or ex-military is good at noticing things like that. You are making an appeal to ignorance: that people ought to be inattentive and lapsed in memory and critical thinking, so as to avoid noticing the shit that Damn Southerner does.

There are two things wrong with your appeal to ignorance, aside from it being a logical fallacy:

1) Being that it is blatant and deliberate ignorance, it does not befit a human being, and is most undignified. As an attentive person, I can't help noticing the details of the world around me.

2) Damn Southerner is not following your argument to not pay attention, as he is dragging all sorts of intimate personal details about Sol's personal life (to include photos), posting style, posting history, and so forth, into the thread.

Damn Southerner is ... dragging all sorts of intimate personal details about Sol's personal life (to include photos), posting style, posting history, and so forth, into the thread.
What photos? How is the other stuff "intimate and personal"?

People who have the ability to think and observe will have. In the military, we call it "attention to detail," and everyone on this site who is military or ex-military is good at noticing things like that. You are making an appeal to ignorance: that people ought to be inattentive and lapsed in memory and critical thinking, so as to avoid noticing the shit that Damn Southerner does.

There are two things wrong with your appeal to ignorance, aside from it being a logical fallacy:

1) Being that it is blatant and deliberate ignorance, it does not befit a human being, and is most undignified. As an attentive person, I can't help noticing the details of the world around me.

2) Damn Southerner is not following your argument to not pay attention, as he is dragging all sorts of intimate personal details about Sol's personal life (to include photos), posting style, posting history, and so forth, into the thread.

Oh, so what you are saying is that since billy has posted his picture all over this board and in what was likely a drunken moment posted a link to his facebook page eveyone already knew it was billy.

That threatening to go after someone irl and creating slam blogs against a poster- insulting his wife etc should not incur retaliation in kind?

Are these board rules or just the slanted one sided affair practiced by hypocrites? Turn about is fair play always... :)

If its about tit(s) for tat, ID, then, in all matters of conflict pertaining to Damn Southerner and other posters, who has been the initial instigator 100% of the time? I'd say we've all been rather restrained.

This isn't the debate thread 3D. You can pay attention to all the detail you like with your military background etc. The fact of the matter, is most people don't and you drawing attention to said detail just defeats your argument.

Billy posted a link to his own stuff. This wouldn't be an issue if he hadn't.

That's the part of the argument you aren't paying attention to.

If its about tit(s) for tat, ID, then, in all matters of conflict pertaining to Damn Southerner and other posters, who has been the initial instigator 100% of the time? I'd say we've all been rather restrained.

BS 3, there are only the arbitrary outrages depending on who is getting the tit and the tat.

Back