Does Winterborn = Solitary?

Technically, I haven't been victimized, so I'm not actually playing the victim, just a concerned poster. On the other hand, playing the psycho stalker cyberbasher does not make you look good by quite a longshot.

Technically, I haven't been victimized, so I'm not actually playing the victim, just a concerned poster. On the other hand, playing the psycho stalker cyberbasher does not make you look good by quite a longshot.
Isn't that what he claimed Maineman did?

Yep, that's what all the hoopla about Maineman was premised on, although technically I can't compare the content of the stalking, since I was never privy to his commentary. It was reported to be incessantly nagging, though.

Yep, that's what all the hoopla about Maineman was premised on, although technically I can't compare the content of the stalking, since I was never privy to his commentary. It was reported to be incessantly nagging, though.
Lulz.

Or is it that SM posted private messages on a public board?

It's that billy whined. I am sure SM is taking his spanking just fine and that he and billy will be as kind and loving to one another as always with you and 3 joining in the love fest :D.

Now he can just post the wall messages that show billy really did care more then he let on....and the beat goes on~:clink:

It's that billy whined. I am sure SM is taking his spanking just fine and that he and billy will be as kind and loving to one another as always with you and 3 joining in the love fest :D.

Now he can just post the wall messages that show billy really did care more then he let on....and the beat goes on~:clink:

I guess its a good thing you didn't join in too.

There are precious few rules round here anyway and those there are are hardly draconian, mainly involving things 'normal' people wouldn't think of doing anyway.

Don't be a c*** and you've got nothing to worry about.

Lulz. SO MANY LULZ.

Well, at least things are peaceful for a few days. And they'll remain peaceful for me, since my friendly stalkers remain on ignore list, something I recommend everyone else do as well.

Back