Does Winterborn = Solitary?

Lulz. SO MANY LULZ.

Well, at least things are peaceful for a few days. And they'll remain peaceful for me, since my friendly stalkers remain on ignore list, something I recommend everyone else do as well.

I think I am long overdue for adding some people to the iggy list.

It's that billy whined. I am sure SM is taking his spanking just fine and that he and billy will be as kind and loving to one another as always with you and 3 joining in the love fest :D.

Now he can just post the wall messages that show billy really did care more then he let on....and the beat goes on~:clink:

You mean this wall message:
You're out for a while. You internet Napolean types are embarrassments to yourselves, you know that. Adios lil fellah.
LOL What a whiner.

You mean this wall message: LOL What a whiner.

i didn't see that one i was talking about the one on soc's wall...

I think you two should kick each other in the teeth; brandish your weapons; and then just aggree to piss on each other from time to time like real men so we can all have fun :D

i didn't see that one i was talking about the one on soc's wall...

I think you two should kick each other in the teeth; brandish your weapons; and then just aggree to piss on each other from time to time like real men so we can all have fun :D

After reading his whines on Soc's wall now I see what I was banned: I exposed Cap'n Billy Barstool as a liar. LOL

What? I thought I could never be a Southerner. Make up your mind. :)

Not true. It was Sol who claimed you weren't a true Southerner because you were a transplant and not understanding of true Southern "values" (whatever the fuck those are).

I simply asked WTF you would sever ties the the historically greatest region and its superior institutions (Ivy League, clubs, theatres, museums, infrastructure, prep schools, townhalls, etc.) and go down to the former CSA, Bud Light, NASCAR, grits, trailer parks, and redneck culture.

I simply asked WTF you would sever ties the the historically greatest region and its superior institutions (Ivy League, clubs, theatres, museums, infrastructure, prep schools, townhalls, etc.) and go down to the former CSA, Bud Light, NASCAR, grits, trailer parks, and redneck culture.

I didn't like the elitism up there. :)

That's what happens when you get a bunch of educated and successful people together. Good to see those prerequisites aren't met in your new home. :cof1:

I've given you the most conservative estimates for each of the five parameters. Now here's a 6th:

Damo created this site in 7/06, Winterborn joined 4/2009, or 132 weeks later. Chances of someone joining 2 weeks after Solitary resigned in shame? 2/132 or 1/66.

Odds that Winterborn = Solitary are now 10,500,000,000,000,000 to 1.

Posters who constantly rely on the classic straw man? :)

Back