Economy Surges Ahead Despite Housing

we'll still have a 2 ish 3rd gtr and the 4th will be determined by how quickly the fed reacts.
Lori as usual is just talkin shit.
Me, getting paid with apple, cvx, fxi, an BIDU baby.

Not only that, but this report is on the second quarter. While the slide in housing began last June, the major moves and the panic in the market did not begin until this July. Which obviously will not be reflected in 2 qtr numbers.

SF has some small credibility on this subject, I have to admit.

that's the idea mr GED out of your pocket into mine.
Gas is cheap, check out the rest of the free world.

There is plenty of growth to be had for those who are motivated and able to get it.

Yes, because everyone knows that there are only winners and there are no losers in a capitalist economy. In fact, from henceforth anon I decree that everyone is in the top 10%! No more bottom 90%! Everyone's gettin' laid!

And to a hillbilly like me as well. Too bad we do not have no poster left behind standards on here for economics teachers. Topper would be out of a job.

From toppers link:

GDP growth may have slowed to just above 2 percent in the current quarter and many analysts believe growth will slow even further in the final three months of this year as the full impact of the recent market turmoil is felt.

Yes, because everyone knows that there are only winners and there are no losers in a capitalist economy. In fact, from henceforth anon I decree that everyone is in the top 10%! No more bottom 90%! Everyone's gettin' laid!

If you are an able body who is willing to work its not a problem to find a job in this country. If you want a better job its not a problem to get a loan and go back to school in this country. Yes its still the land of opportunity.. for hardworking people.

Back