Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Masters

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Medical Degree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Juris Doctor

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I know, USF, but YOU'RE BETTER THAN HIM! You don't need him to be happy! It's better to just continue with your life and not obsess over him all the time! It's over now.

DAMN, was that the best you could come up with.
I'm sorry that I spoke badly, about your life partner, waterstain.

There seems to be a lot of misconceptions about intelligence and education. They are not equivelent. Intelligence is a measure of inborn cognitive ability. One's basic intelligence does not change much over the course of ones life. It's how one uses their intelligence to become educated that matters. Advanced educations do not correalate with higher intelligence but do correalate with financial and/or career success.

In other words, I'm screwed...

Well, I could probably make more money just on engineering without even having to go PH.D, which is why I'm hesitant about it, even though I love astrophysics. But I have a couple of years to decide.
I would consider stuyding materials engineering. If you want to make the big money, go for an ME and then find a reputable PE to take you under his wing. Earning you're PE credential is probably as demanding as earning your PhD but has the distinct advantage of being able to earn a decent living while you prepare for the PE exam.

If I was to do my education again, considering my experience in recycling, I would go for a BS in Material Science/Engineering and an MBA in project management. Having said that, my BA in Bio and my MS in EH&S Mgt has served me well.

Sex keeps away from me, I don't keep away from sex.
If you're not getting sex here's some sure fire, can't miss advise that will get you laid very regularly.

#1. Go crazy. Women can't resist wacked out crazy nutjobs. You should see all the women hanging off of Dixie!! Better, yet. Become a musician or a preacher and then go crazy. You'll have more women and sex then you'll know what to do with.

#2. Earn lots and lots of money. Women love men with money.

#3. Talk to a bunch of women and ask them what behavior they find irresistably sexy in a man, then do the exact opposite.

#4. Buy a big Harley. Women love riding on Harleys.

#5. Work out at the gym a lot. Women like fit men. If women tell you that they are not attracted to muscular men, see item #3.

#6. Watch soap operas. See the male characters? Never behave as they do. Their not men. Their women with testicles.

#6. Lie about your major at college (see item #1). Never tell them your a physics or engineering or accounting major. Tell them your majoring in Afican American Studies (But only if your white) or English Literature or Womens Studies.

#7. Women love and need drama. Give them what they need. Be a drama queen, even if your only acting (just don't let them know your acting).

#8. Never, ever act intelligent around women. If a woman your interested in is engaged in an intellectual conversaton discipline your self and refrain from contributing. Instead, do your best Al Bundy imitation. Stare off into space, look incredibly bored and put one hand down your pants (or pick ear wax out of your ear.). It will feed into the "weak mind, strong back" stereotype many women have about men.

#9. If the above fails as a last ditch effort pretend to be gay. Women love thinking the can convert or reform a gay man. This approach has been known to work but has a serious draw back. You may end up having sex but your partner might have a mustache.

If all this fails, don't even try a hooker. If your that big a loser they won't be interested in you either.

Last edited:
If you're not getting sex here's some sure fire, can't miss advise that will get you laid very regularly.

#1. Go crazy. Women can't resist wacked out crazy nutjobs. You should see all the women hanging off of Dixie!! Better, yet. Become a musician and then go crazy. You'll have more women and sex then you'll know what to do with.

#2. Earn lots and lots of money. Women love men with money.

#3. Talk to a bunch of women and ask them what behavior they find irresistably sexy in a man, then do the exact opposite.

#4. Buy a big Harley. Women love riding on Harleys.

#5. Work out at the gym a lot. Women like fit men. If women tell you that they are not attracted to muscular men, see item #3.

#6. Watch soap operas. See the male characters? Never behave as they do. Their not men. Their women with testicles.

#6. Lie about your major at college (see item #1). Never tell them your a physics or engineering or accounting major. Tell them your majoring in Afican American Studies (But only if your white) or English Literature or Womens Studies.

#7. Women love and need drama. Give them what they need. Be a drama queen, even if your only acting (just don't let them know your acting).

#8. Never, ever act intelligent around women. If a woman your interested in is engaged in an intellectual conversaton discipline your self and refrain from contributing. Instead, do your best Al Bundy imitation. Stare off into space, look incredibly bored and put one hand down your pants (or pick ear wax out of your ear.). It will feed into the "weak mind, strong back" stereotype many women have about men.

If all this fails, don't even try a hooker. If your that big a loser they won't be interested in you either.

Someone will be along shortly to accuse you of plagiarism, Mott.

Until then, just make yourself as comfortable as possible.

Thank you.

Well, I could probably make more money just on engineering without even having to go PH.D, which is why I'm hesitant about it, even though I love astrophysics. But I have a couple of years to decide.

depends on what engineering....have a good friend who is a computer engineer and he wishes he would have gone for the masters and in fact is thinking of doing it now as those with masters are making a chunk of chaching above him....

In other words, I'm screwed...
Naaa, intelligence is over rated. Work hard, live well and if you can make a living from doing something you enjoy you got it dicked. The world will be your oyster and if anyone tells you other wise laugh in their face. The best revenge is to live well.

I've got into MENSA and I've gotten into some real sleaze bag go-go bars. I found the sleaze bag go-go bars vastly more rewarding.

LOL! I think that taking the Mensa test is simply an exercise in confirming something we already know; truly of all who have admitted taking it, who thought for a moment that we wouldn't make the grade?

Perhaps initially, 'way back when it was first formed, the concept may (emphasis on the may) have had some merit; people with presumably like or comparable interests and abilities challenging one another and growing from that or something. I can't see that persisting, though, simply through the nature of the organization.

As you said, too many other things (my dog club for one) are a lot more fun.

Congrats. I know how difficult that is to earn.
Actually I found the 2nd 8-hour portion of the exam to be quite easy. The first 8-hour portion was difficult but not nearly as difficult as obtaining admission into part two. New York State has a building full of bean counters who comb over every inch of your application and turn down stuff for ridiculous reasons. After fighting with them for four years they finally granted me the privilege of taking the exam, and I promptly kick their asses with it, leaving almost an hour early for a lunch break and almost two hours early for the afternoon sub-part.

The Southern Man triumphs over the bureaucrats.

Naaa, intelligence is over rated. Work hard, live well and if you can make a living from doing something you enjoy you got it dicked. The world will be your oyster and if anyone tells you other wise laugh in their face. The best revenge is to live well.

Totally right.

LOL! I think that taking the Mensa test is simply an exercise in confirming something we already know; truly of all who have admitted taking it, who thought for a moment that we wouldn't make the grade?

Perhaps initially, 'way back when it was first formed, the concept may (emphasis on the may) have had some merit; people with presumably like or comparable interests and abilities challenging one another and growing from that or something. I can't see that persisting, though, simply through the nature of the organization.

As you said, too many other things (my dog club for one) are a lot more fun.
That was exactly what I was thinking when I took it. Can I make the grade? I did, needless to say it was very anticlimactic. I was so dissapointed.

Well though these tried and true methods are hardly my original ideas, plagarism? That's kinda harsh, don'tcha think?

Do you not keep up with the other threads, Mott?

I shall have to chastise you in future if you carry on this tardiness, young man.

Back