Fact Check: Trump makes more than 20 false claims in RNC acceptance speech

Does it make a difference?

Lying is Trump’s schtick, he does it intentionally, it is well orchestrated, he knows none of his cult is ever going to accept a fact checker, so why worry and get bogged down in facts, tell them what they want to hear

Every politician lies, part of being a politician, but most distort details or exaggerate truth, Trump just makes up his own facts, muddles the truth, it has worked for him his entire life, why stop now
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT LIES ON TRUMP, FUCKER.

But no politician, ever, flat out directly lies like Trump, and he does it intentionally as a political strategy

If after six years you don’t know Trump lacks any sense of a moral compass you really are fall down drunk on the Kool Aid

The Majority of Americans? The Majority of Americans my Ass!

Trump had a chance to come out and have a speech to ALL Americans, and for 20 minutes, he did.

But then, the REAL Donald Trump showed up and lied his ass off for an hour, lying about his own accomplishments and abilities, and denying his own failures, while lying about Biden's accomplishments, and blaming him for every problem in the world.

If you do not think that the VOTING MAJORITY of people coming to vote in November, know the truth about Trump's and Biden's administrations accomplishments and failures during their tenure as president, YOU ARE HOPELESSLY CRAZIER THAN A LUNATUC.

But we already know that you are a cultist that worships Trump as your IDOL (God), and that you believe everything he says without question or proof and while ignoring all true facts. When the true facts are, Trump while telling his speech, is guilty of BEARING FALSE WITNESS (Intentionally Lying) to you.

Donald Trump is a False Prophet- and you worship him!

So right there you are guilty of committing two of God's sins by defying two of his 10 commandments.

"Thou shall have no other Gods before me"

"Thou shall not bear false witness"

SO what you are doing here today is EVIL, SINFUL and SACRILEGE in God's eyes!!

Liars are not CHRISTIANS! And you and TRUMP are liars- Damned by God!

I did not waste one second of my time on Earth watching that Trumper shit show convention .

So I did not hear one word of his idiotic babbling.

But one does not need to torture oneself listening to that obnoxious carnival barker to know he told multiple lies, anymore than one has to get on one's knees and sniff a pile of dog shit to know it stinks.

Some things just are the way they are.
Paradox. If you did not listen to it, how do you know it was "idiotic babbling", or that it contained any lies?

You are mindless, just echoing what the Democrat party tells you to say.

EVERYONE KNOWS TRUMP DOES NOTHING BUT LIE EVERY TIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH.

IT'S NO LONGER EVEN NEWSWORTHY.

WHY EVEN BOTHER TO MENTION IT ANYMORE?

HIS CULT MORONS KNOW HE LIES TOO, BUT THEY DON'T CARE.

THEY LIKE HIM EVEN MORE FOR IT.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT LIES ON TRUMP!

The Majority of Americans? The Majority of Americans my Ass!

Trump had a chance to come out and have a speech to ALL Americans, and for 20 minutes, he did.

But then, the REAL Donald Trump showed up and lied his ass off for an hour, lying about his own accomplishments and abilities, and denying his own failures, while lying about Biden's accomplishments, and blaming him for every problem in the world.

If you do not think that the VOTING MAJORITY of people coming to vote in November, know the truth about Trump's and Biden's administrations accomplishments and failures during their tenure as president, YOU ARE HOPELESSLY CRAZIER THAN A LUNATUC.

But we already know that you are a cultist that worships Trump as your IDOL (God), and that you believe everything he says without question or proof and while ignoring all true facts. When the true facts are, Trump while telling his speech, is guilty of BEARING FALSE WITNESS (Intentionally Lying) to you.

Donald Trump is a False Prophet- and you worship him!

So right there you are guilty of committing two of God's sins by defying two of his 10 commandments.

"Thou shall have no other Gods before me"

"Thou shall not bear false witness"

SO what you are doing here today is EVIL, SINFUL and SACRILEGE in God's eyes!!

Liars are not CHRISTIANS! And you and TRUMP are liars- Damned by God!
:hand::hand::hand::hand::hand:

Nailed it.

"Former President Donald Trump accepted the Republican presidential nomination on Thursday with the most dishonest speech in the four-day Republican National Convention, making more than 20 false claims by CNN’s count.
Alternate thread title: Fact Check: CNN makes more than 20 false claims in "fact check" of Trump's acceptance speech.

Back