Fact Check: Trump makes more than 20 false claims in RNC acceptance speech

That’s beyond classic, “everything Trump said is actually true,” just to cite the easiest, nine years later no one has seen that “ thirty foot concrete reinforced wall” Mexico paid for yet
DON'T BLAME DEMOCRAT LIES OR DEMOCRAT INTERFERENCE ON TRUMP, FUCKER.

"Former President Donald Trump accepted the Republican presidential nomination on Thursday with the most dishonest speech in the four-day Republican National Convention, making more than 20 false claims by CNN’s count.

Trump has made many of these false claims before, some of them for years. They spanned topics including the economy, immigration, crime, foreign policy and elections. Some of them were total lies, others smaller exaggerations. Some were in his prepared text (like the claim that he left the Biden administration a world at peace), while he ad-libbed others (such as his lies that Democrats cheated in the 2020 election and that the US is experiencing the worst inflation it has ever had).

Here are some of the claims CNN fact-checked Thursday:
Trump’s misleading claim about North Korean missile launches during his presidency

Trump’s claims of defeating ISIS in a “couple of months”

Trump on the impact of immigration on Medicare and Social Security

Trump’s exaggeration about gas prices

Trump’s claims about military equipment left in Afghanistan

Trump’s false claim that the ‘world was at peace’ during his administration

Read all the fact checks.
oh_my_god_not_this_shit_again_ac09ddd57ad8ded531c242095ce661039c4656f2.jpg

"Former President Donald Trump accepted the Republican presidential nomination on Thursday with the most dishonest speech in the four-day Republican National Convention, making more than 20 false claims by CNN’s count.

Trump has made many of these false claims before, some of them for years. They spanned topics including the economy, immigration, crime, foreign policy and elections. Some of them were total lies, others smaller exaggerations. Some were in his prepared text (like the claim that he left the Biden administration a world at peace), while he ad-libbed others (such as his lies that Democrats cheated in the 2020 election and that the US is experiencing the worst inflation it has ever had).

Here are some of the claims CNN fact-checked Thursday:
Trump’s misleading claim about North Korean missile launches during his presidency

Trump’s claims of defeating ISIS in a “couple of months”

Trump on the impact of immigration on Medicare and Social Security

Trump’s exaggeration about gas prices

Trump’s claims about military equipment left in Afghanistan

Trump’s false claim that the ‘world was at peace’ during his administration

Read all the fact checks.
So, nothing new and par for the course. No surprise there.

DON'T TRY TO DENY YOUR OWN POST! DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT LIES OR DEMOCRAT TYRANNY ON TRUMP!

DON'T TRY TO DENY YOUR OWN POST! DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT LIES OR DEMOCRAT TYRANNY ON TRUMP!
another stupid reply from a person who didn't and doesn't even READ what other people post .
I made this post and it wasn't 2 seconds later you put up you asshole reply.
Have a nice day

another stupid reply from a person who didn't and doesn't even READ what other people post .
I made this post and it wasn't 2 seconds later you put up you asshole reply.
Have a nice day
I've had him and his two socks here -- gfm(some buncha numbers) and I(wish I could)BDaMann -- on ignore since time began. I highly recommend it. He's a troll, and a shitty one at that.

While I see that Biden lies as much as the average politician, trump is on record for being a liar orders of magnitude greater than anybody else in politics.
I see both lie as much as the average politician. The difference with Trump is the mostly Left leaning MSM treats what he says differently and makes a "lie" out of anything he says that isn't 100% factual.

Back