Fact Check: Trump makes more than 20 false claims in RNC acceptance speech

they just DON'T actually listen to what he says or IF they do they say he is just lying again, he doesn't mean it, he is joking and on and on with the excuses.
I can't for the life of me understand with Trump being SO pissed off at the left that they don't believe it when he says he is going to go after and shut down all left leaning MSM outlets taking away millions of peoples first Amendment rights .

He never said any such thing.

All attacks on the press have come from the left. Remember the FBI censoring the NY Post for revealing the Hunter laptop?

Remember your STASI marching James O'Keefe out in handcuffs for for writing about Ashly Biden's fully verified diary?

You lie about Trump, Communists lie about everything, but what you accuse him of is what you do.

Is there a point where Night gets into trouble for spamming the debate with the same post over and over again?

Nightsoil.

As in.... Into the Nightsoil. :thup:

Screenshot-20240720-082047-2.jpg

:lolup:

I am NOT you asshole.

You are however a shameless liar.

, why don't you take some time and read what I posted?
AND Read or actually listen to what Trump has said.
Have a nice day

What you posted isn't what Trump said - it's what the little Goebbels of the DNC propaganda corps fabricate.

Your filthy and shameful party has revoked the Bill of Rights;

1st Amendment - REVOKED!

{The judge had harsh words for the federal officials. He noted that this is “the most massive attack against free speech in United States’ history,” that the Biden administration has “blatantly ignored the First Amendment’s right to free speech,” and that the Biden administration “almost exclusively targeted conservative speech.”}

4th Amendment - REVOKED!

{House Democrats asked a U.S. court to force the Treasury Department to turn over six years of President Donald Trump’s personal and business tax returns.}

5th Amendment - REVOKED!

{WASHINGTON (AP) — A lawyer for Donald Trump was back in court Friday after being ordered to answer questions before a grand jury investigating the possible mishandling of classified documents at the former president’s Florida estate.}

8th Amendment - REVOKED!

{NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump is hurtling toward a critical deadline in his most costly legal battle to date. If the former president doesn’t come up with a financial guarantee by Monday, New York’s attorney general can start the process of collecting on the more than $454 million Trump owes the state in a civil fraud lawsuit.}

I know, you'll argue that the Bill of Rights had to be revoked because the party needed to GET TRUMP.

But no one can refute the fact that under Xi's Biden Regime, civil rights became a thing of the past.

You Stalinists used you "fact changers" to attack Trump. On the list that @christiefan915 vomited out - every item is true - CNN is blatantly and shamelessly lying - as is the nature of you Communists.
You are so stupid to think that because Trump paid Hulk Hogan to stand up there and throw a sissy fit, talk crazy, and look like an insane idiot, and that somehow makes Trump or Hulk Hogan look tough!

Man, I do not even have time for that kind of childish 3rd grade level stupidity!

let me tell you why Lee Greenwood, Kid Rock, and Jason Aldean showed up- BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY TRUMP FANS IN THE ENTIRE MUSIC BUSINESS.

Go ahead, name just one more!

Next!

Last edited:
He never said any such thing.

All attacks on the press have come from the left. Remember the FBI censoring the NY Post for revealing the Hunter laptop?

Remember your STASI marching James O'Keefe out in handcuffs for for writing about Ashly Biden's fully verified diary?

You lie about Trump, Communists lie about everything, but what you accuse him of is what you do.
well here is a link that says he wants to have the DOJ investigate MSM.
ha also said take their guns away, we will deal with the due process thing later. taking millions of Americans second Amendment rights away
Have a nice day

Which of the 20 false claims in the OP are you criticizing, and why?

Comrade, pick one and let's examine it?

You have nothing to fear if the little Goebbels aren't lying - as they always do.

I love how Rep. Waltz took you apart for your lies, "fact checkers" who don't even bother to check. CNN are demagogues and propagandists.

You are so stupid to think that because Trump paid Hulk Hogan to stand up there and throw a sissy fit, talk crazy, and look like an insane idiot, and that somehow makes Trump or Hulk Hogan look tough!

Man, I do not even have time for that kind of childish 3rd grade level stupidity!

Next!

Comrade, you have lost your grip on reality,

The above insane rambling has utterly nothing to do with my post.

well here is a link that says he wants to have the DOJ investigate MSM.
ha also said take their guns away, we will deal with the due process thing later. taking millions of Americans second Amendment rights away
Have a nice day

Did you even click your own link? Politifraud says the claim that Trump would use law enforcement to go after the press is FALSE.

Item 13.

Did you even click your own link? Politifraud says the claim that Trump would use law enforcement to go after the press is FALSE.

Item 13.
yes I did "investigate Comcast, NBC and MSNBC for treason and remove them from the public airwaves."
he also said if he found fraud in the election he lost he would Terminate the Constitution.
In a Dec. 3, 2022, Truth Social post, Trump alleged election fraud in 2020 and wrote that "massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. "
Have a nice day

Is there a point where Night gets into trouble for spamming the debate with the same post over and over again?
We wish. On the prior software version of this forum, we got a maximum of only ten notifications that someone had replied to your post. ITN and his socks would harass ppl by issuing one- or two-word replies to all of their posts, filling up their notifications so that they couldn't see or respond to legitimate replies. Damo (owner) had to change the # to 20 notifications because this moronic troll was ruining it for everyone.

Well, he isn't producing whole threads pages long with nothing but his own posts like evince does, at least not yet...
Evince doesn't post as often as some ppl. Don't forget the drunken psychotic Hawkeye, who fills entire pages with his spam and videos and copies of Twitter posts, even replying to himself -- almost every single night.

Back