Fact Check: Trump makes more than 20 false claims in RNC acceptance speech

You are so stupid to think that because Trump paid Hulk Hogan to stand up there and throw a sissy fit, talk crazy, and look like an insane idiot, and that somehow makes Trump or Hulk Hogan look tough!

Man, I do not even have time for that kind of childish 3rd grade level stupidity!

let me tell you why Lee Greenwood, Kid Rock, and Jason Aldean showed up- BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY TRUMP FANS IN THE ENTIRE MUSIC BUSINESS.

Go ahead, name just one more!

Next!
Hulk Hogan squashes little Lizards like you.

Top! You are very disrespectful of the feelings of the Democrats among us here, or you would stop all the personal insulting lies about the people we admire and value.

And you would vote for the devil himself, if you thought it would give you the satisfaction of a win!

So, you are fooling no one with your pollyannish facade and goody goody two shoes act!
Who am I insulting or lying about?

well here is a link that says he wants to have the DOJ investigate MSM.
ha also said take their guns away, we will deal with the due process thing later. taking millions of Americans second Amendment rights away
Have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT LIES OR DEMOCRAT TYRANNY ON TRUMP!

Here is my advice to you- Do not give anyone any advice, and do not take anyone's advice.

But, if I did have have some other advice to give you, I would advise you to look at your self, and look at who you are supporting to be president- BEFORE YOU JUDGE ANYONE ELSE!
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT PROBLEMS ON TOP OR ANYONE ELSE.

We wish. On the prior software version of this forum, we got a maximum of only ten notifications that someone had replied to your post. ITN and his socks would harass ppl by issuing one- or two-word replies to all of their posts, filling up their notifications so that they couldn't see or respond to legitimate replies. Damo (owner) had to change the # to 20 notifications because this moronic troll was ruining it for everyone.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME THE SOCK'S (AKA DUTCH'S) PROBLEM ON ME OR ANYONE ELSE.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME ME FOR YOUR PROBLEM.

you just admitted he says he is going to have them investigated , and if you did some reading into his other posts he says shut down,
MY point to you is he has been openly saying he wants to take other peoples Constitutional rights away, ( first AND second Amendment rights away from left leaning people, heck he even said If he found any fraud in the last election , and I am sure he will try to make some more up, he would terminate the Constitution )
and I have to ask you after he is done stomping on left leaning peoples Constitutional rights what says he doesn't come after Yours?
He has already said he doesn't care about you he ONLY wants your VOTE and we know he wants your money too.
Have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT TYRANNY ON TRUMP!

sorry I am not a " communist, " I fought for this country and I am now, trying to stop a person who is willing to take other peoples CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AWAY from them.
I have a military award equal to a Silver Star to prove it.
you on the other hand back the person who lies ALL the time, says he doesn't know anything about the 2025 project, but had a lot of the people that have helped write it in his Cabinet , advising him, and has said he wants to do almost exactly what it says to do.
a want to be dictator.
have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRATS DISCARDING THE CONSTITUTION ON TRUMP!

sorry I am not a " communist, " I fought for this country and I am now, trying to stop a person who is willing to take other peoples CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AWAY from them.
I have a military award equal to a Silver Star to prove it.
you on the other hand back the person who lies ALL the time, says he doesn't know anything about the 2025 project, but had a lot of the people that have helped write it in his Cabinet , advising him, and has said he wants to do almost exactly what it says to do.
a want to be dictator.
have a nice day
You are a communist. Pretending to fight for this country to destroy it won't work. DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT TYRANNY AND DEMOCRATS DISCARDING THE CONSTITUTION ON TRUMP!

Top! You are very disrespectful of the feelings of the Democrats among us here, or you would stop all the personal insulting lies about the people we admire and value.

And you would vote for the devil himself, if you thought it would give you the satisfaction of a win!

So, you are fooling no one with your pollyannish facade and goody goody two shoes act!
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT TYRANNY ON TRUMP!

Back