Fact Check: Trump makes more than 20 false claims in RNC acceptance speech

Nightsoil.

As in.... Into the Nightsoil. :thup:

Screenshot-20240720-082047-2.jpg

:lolup:
:laugh:

Someone else here calls him "Into his Nightie." lol

We wish. On the prior software version of this forum, we got a maximum of only ten notifications that someone had replied to your post. ITN and his socks would harass ppl by issuing one- or two-word replies to all of their posts, filling up their notifications so that they couldn't see or respond to legitimate replies. Damo (owner) had to change the # to 20 notifications because this moronic troll was ruining it for everyone.
And the most moronic posts. The same thing over and over again, or claims that fossil fuels do not exist. It is just sad.

yes I did "investigate Comcast, NBC and MSNBC for treason and remove them from the public airwaves."
he also said if he found fraud in the election he lost he would Terminate the Constitution.
In a Dec. 3, 2022, Truth Social post, Trump alleged election fraud in 2020 and wrote that "massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. "
Have a nice day

Which politifraud stated is false.

{In a Truth Social post, Trump wrote "Comcast, with its one-side and vicious coverage by NBC NEWS, and in particular MSNBC, often and correctly referred to as MSDNC (Democrat National Committee!), should be investigated for its ‘Country Threatening Treason.’ Their endless coverage of the now fully debunked SCAM known as Russia, Russia, Russia, and much else, is one big Campaign Contribution to the Radical Left Democrat Party. I say up front, openly, and proudly, that when I WIN the Presidency of the United States, they and others of the LameStream Media will be thoroughly scrutinized for their knowingly dishonest and corrupt coverage of people, things, and events."}

You communists are without honor or integrity.

Here is my advice to you- Do not give anyone any advice, and do not take anyone's advice.

But, if I did have have some other advice to give you, I would advise you to look at your self, and look at who you are supporting to be president- BEFORE YOU JUDGE ANYONE ELSE!

Did you have a stroke, or traumatic brain injury?

Asking for a freind

{In a Truth Social post, Trump wrote "Comcast, with its one-side and vicious coverage by NBC NEWS, and in particular MSNBC, often and correctly referred to as MSDNC (Democrat National Committee!), should be investigated for its ‘Country Threatening Treason.’ Their endless coverage of the now fully debunked SCAM known as Russia, Russia, Russia, and much else, is one big Campaign Contribution to the Radical Left Democrat Party. I say up front, openly, and proudly, that when I WIN the Presidency of the United States, they and others of the LameStream Media will be thoroughly scrutinized for their knowingly dishonest and corrupt coverage of people, things, and events."}

you just admitted he says he is going to have them investigated , and if you did some reading into his other posts he says shut down,
MY point to you is he has been openly saying he wants to take other peoples Constitutional rights away, ( first AND second Amendment rights away from left leaning people, heck he even said If he found any fraud in the last election , and I am sure he will try to make some more up, he would terminate the Constitution )
and I have to ask you after he is done stomping on left leaning peoples Constitutional rights what says he doesn't come after Yours?
He has already said he doesn't care about you he ONLY wants your VOTE and we know he wants your money too.
Have a nice day

sorry I am not a " communist, " I fought for this country and I am now, trying to stop a person who is willing to take other peoples CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AWAY from them.
I have a military award equal to a Silver Star to prove it.
you on the other hand back the person who lies ALL the time, says he doesn't know anything about the 2025 project, but had a lot of the people that have helped write it in his Cabinet , advising him, and has said he wants to do almost exactly what it says to do.
a want to be dictator.
have a nice day

It's not.

@moon made it up.

I'm using it too, from now on because it's so fitting.
You, my friend, are too honest. I was just making fun of Night.

There is a ball breaking culture that stretches from Philadelphia to Boston, that I grew up on the edge of. I realize that it does not always translate well in other parts of the country, so I try to keep it in check.

you just admitted he says he is going to have them investigated , and if you did some reading into his other posts he says shut down,
MY point to you is he has been openly saying he wants to take other peoples Constitutional rights away, ( first AND second Amendment rights away from left leaning people, heck he even said If he found any fraud in the last election , and I am sure he will try to make some more up, he would terminate the Constitution )
and I have to ask you after he is done stomping on left leaning peoples Constitutional rights what says he doesn't come after Yours?
He has already said he doesn't care about you he ONLY wants your VOTE and we know he wants your money too.
Have a nice day

That's not what he said - you can't post without lying. Even Politifraud says you are lying.

Here is my advice to you- Do not give anyone any advice, and do not take anyone's advice.

But, if I did have have some other advice to give you, I would advise you to look at your self, and look at who you are supporting to be president- BEFORE YOU JUDGE ANYONE ELSE!
I knew you took my suggestions... And it made your day much much better , didn't it?

Top, thanks for your interest in my personal life, and the kind words, but those are not the things about you that concerns me.

What concerns me about you, is how you are an example of someone who has malevolent intent with your vote.
You're welcome...your posts are concernkng at times...no one should be that angry all the time... so I'm happy to help... Nothing about me should concern you...I'm never angry here... I'm not disrespectful. I don't use profanity... and I will vote for who is the best for the country at this time...as I always do...

You're welcome...your posts are concernkng at times...no one should be that angry all the time... so I'm happy to help... Nothing about me should concern you...I'm never angry here... I'm not disrespectful. I don't use profanity... and I will vote for who is the best for the country at this time...as I always do...
OMG could the ability to deceive yourself be any more apparent? You are one of the most snarkily disrespectful people on this forum.

Top! You are very disrespectful of the feelings of the Democrats among us here, or you would stop all the personal insulting lies about the people we admire and value.

And you would vote for the devil himself, if you thought it would give you the satisfaction of a win!

So, you are fooling no one with your pollyannish facade and goody goody two shoes act!

Back