Fact Check: Trump makes more than 20 false claims in RNC acceptance speech

Republicans seem to be having a meltdown, where they post the same random lie, over and over again. There is a point that it just becomes spamming.
Yep. Every single day. It's an echo of that Goebbels thing about the Big Lie and repeating it so often that ppl believe that it's true. One of the MAGAT trolls here even has a Goebbels quote in the sig line. They don't even try to hide it any more.

Republicans seem to be having a meltdown, where they post the same random lie, over and over again. There is a point that it just becomes spamming.
well like it has been said tell a lie over and over enough times and low IQ people like the MAGAS and right wingers on here, will start to think it is true and a fact.
and we see that in these political forums everyday.
have a nice day

And you don't give a rodent's ass about Dementia Joe's lies.
Biden is not an inveterate, congenital liar like Trump.

I've never found the need to fact check everything Biden says because he doesn't like constantly like Trump.

But I'll go ahead and accept that Biden might occasionally cast his record regarding the economy and other official matters of state in a more positive light than they should be, but ALL politicians do that.

That's part of the game.

Has Biden misstated other minor details regarding his past, etc?

A handful of times at most.

For you Trumper cult zombies to try to equate that to Trump's constant, never ending, day in - day out cascade of lies, misrepresentations and twisting of facts, just shows that you all are desperate to defend any shit that comes out of his mouth, and that you're massive liars yourselves.

And you know it, too.

When are you and the rest of the Left going to learn the difference between a lie, rhetoric, hyperbole, platitudes, and other forms of adult language?

Have you recognized Biden for the congenital liar that he is?

I see both lie as much as the average politician. The difference with Trump is the mostly Left leaning MSM treats what he says differently and makes a "lie" out of anything he says that isn't 100% factual.

oh_my_god_not_this_shit_again_ac09ddd57ad8ded531c242095ce661039c4656f2.jpg

well like it has been said tell a lie over and over enough times and low IQ people like the MAGAS and right wingers on here, will start to think it is true and a fact.
and we see that in these political forums everyday.
have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR LIES AND YOUR PROBLEMS ON TRUMP!

Biden is not an inveterate, congenital liar like Trump.

I've never found the need to fact check everything Biden says because he doesn't like constantly like Trump.

But I'll go ahead and accept that Biden might occasionally cast his record regarding the economy and other official matters of state in a more positive light than they should be, but ALL politicians do that.

That's part of the game.

Has Biden misstated other minor details regarding his past, etc?

A handful of times at most.

For you Trumper cult zombies to try to equate that to Trump's constant, never ending, day in - day out cascade of lies, misrepresentations and twisting of facts, just shows that you all are desperate to defend any shit that comes out of his mouth, and that you're massive liars yourselves.

And you know it, too.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME BIDEN'S OR YOUR LIES ON TRUMP!

Ah, Democrats didn’t invent the Big Lie

No, Himmler invented it. democrats are just the most prolific purveyors of the technique.

"Rushing Coalushun" anyone?

nor echo it as fact without offering proof, that honor belongs solely to your Messiah and cult

Lying again to slander your betters?

How shameful, Arachnid.

It was you Communists under Hillary who first claimed an election was stolen. It was you Communists with Stacy Abrams who first refused to concede an election.

That’s beyond classic, “everything Trump said is actually true,” just to cite the easiest, nine years later no one has seen that “ thirty foot concrete reinforced wall” Mexico paid for yet

You Stalinists used you "fact changers" to attack Trump. On the list that @christiefan915 vomited out - every item is true - CNN is blatantly and shamelessly lying - as is the nature of you Communists.

Back