FEMA is doing nothing....

God, your neighborhood parties must be absolutely obnoxious. Doesn't matter who they are, what you are describing is unethical and/or illegal. You think your are way smarter than you actually are. And you are a liar, so not one thing you say at this point has any validity. I wouldn't trade lives with you for a hundred million dollars. There are many ways to be rich. You lack almost all of them. You are a prick. You are a misogynist. You are an inveterate liar. And frankly, you sound like a miserable asshole. I have all the money I'll ever need. Your friends who say that a net worth of a few million dollars doesn't make you rich these days are as disgusting and obnoxious as you are. You all deserve one another. And I'm pretty sure that one or more of you will end up in jail. Your entitled attitude will put you there.
Um…Concarty, I thought that I advised you about bitterness.

It is corrosive, just look at your posts.

They have beaten you twice…already.

So, a few million bucks…two or three meet your standards for being rich.

One of the homes across the fairway sold for four (4) million dollars.

I don’t believe they would think that a net worth of two or three millions dollars qualifies for being rich, Concarty.

Last edited:
Post the laws or regulations that prevent the private agreement with a relative before the startup of a company, Concarty.

I don’t wish to be rude, Concarty but I trust my lawyer a bit more than an Uber Eats driver. Of course all work is …you know the feast.m

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Trump houses 275 Florida linemen at resort ahead of Hurricane Milton’s landfall

Former President Donald Trump provided 275 linemen from the Florida Power & Light Company with rooms at no cost at the Trump National Doral in Miami, Florida, ahead of Hurricane Milton.

Trump's son, Eric Trump, shared a photo of the linemen on social media, thanking them for their work.

"Honored to have 275 incredible linemen from FPL at @TrumpDoral as they get ready to respond to the aftermath of Hurricane #Milton!" Eric Trump wrote in a post on X on Wednesday.

"You are amazing and the Trump Family, and entire state of Florida, appreciates you! Enjoy the rooms - they are the best in Florida! Be safe!" he added.

Um…Concarty, I thought that I advised you about bitterness.

It is corrosive, just look at your posts.

They have beaten you twice…already.

So, a few million bucks…two or three meet your standards for being rich.

One of the homes across the fairway sold for four (4) million dollars.

I don’t believe they would think that a net worth of two or three millions dollars qualifies for being rich, Concarty.

And why would I care what a pompous jackass thinks? But my God, can you be any more pretentious, frat boy? And you haven't earned a dime in your life.

I am rich beyond your imagination, Earl. Because you are a dead soul.

Methinks thou doth protest too much.
So it was BS, you can’t post those regulations or laws.

I can’t either because they don’t exist, Concarty,

My lawyer knows the ones that exist and those that don’t.

He earns his money, the old fashioned way.

Trump houses 275 Florida linemen at resort ahead of Hurricane Milton’s landfall

Former President Donald Trump provided 275 linemen from the Florida Power & Light Company with rooms at no cost at the Trump National Doral in Miami, Florida, ahead of Hurricane Milton.

Trump's son, Eric Trump, shared a photo of the linemen on social media, thanking them for their work.

"Honored to have 275 incredible linemen from FPL at @TrumpDoral as they get ready to respond to the aftermath of Hurricane #Milton!" Eric Trump wrote in a post on X on Wednesday.

"You are amazing and the Trump Family, and entire state of Florida, appreciates you! Enjoy the rooms - they are the best in Florida! Be safe!" he added.
He is a true philanthropist, Lf.

God bless that great man.

He inherits it, like you.

And why would I care what a pompous jackass thinks? But my God, can you be any more pretentious, frat boy? And you haven't earned a dime in your life.

I am rich beyond your imagination, Earl. Because you are a dead soul.
Well, Concarty, your net worth must be in excess of a few million dollars.

Congrats…and on an Uber Eat’s salary.

Not bad.

Yep, as the cell doors slam shut, you can keep pleading 'my lawyer told me it was okay. And I matriculated at Vanderbilt!!! Do you know who I am???? I am Commander McBragg!!!'

He inherits it, like you.
Perhaps, but trust fund money spends just like non-trust fund money, Concarty.

You mentioned cigars and brandy a while back. I am not a hard liquor drinker and I do not smoke but I do enjoy a nice wine with a meal.

You?

Well, Concarty, your net worth must be in excess of a few million dollars.

Congrats…and on an Uber Eat’s salary.

Not bad.

Yes it is. No it was not.

I do say, old chap, I once wrestled a crocodile in the Amazon. Eventually, the croc gave up the information on a brilliant business venture which netted me MILLIONS. Oh wait, it was BILLIONS!!!

My lawyer scoffed at the paltry profit, as he had just bought a trillion dollar mansion on the 18th fairway of my country club. I believe his name was Tobias Crispin the third. Yes, yes, that was it.

Yep, as the cell doors slam shut, you can keep pleading 'my lawyer told me it was okay. And I matriculated at Vanderbilt!!! Do you know who I am???? I am Commander McBragg!!!'
Watch those pesky multiple punctuation marks, Concarty.

We don’t want you to get the reputation of an uneducated pendejo.

Yes it is. No it was not.

I do say, old chap, I once wrestled a crocodile in the Amazon. Eventually, the croc gave up the information on a brilliant business venture which netted me MILLIONS. Oh wait, it was BILLIONS!!!

My lawyer scoffed at the paltry profit, as he had just bought a trillion dollar mansion on the 18th fairway of my country club. I believe his name was Tobias Crispin the third. Yes, yes, that was it.
You are a billionaire, Concarty?

My, you are “rich” as you have said multiple times,

Back