FEMA is doing nothing....

Please show me where Dems 'outlawed private help'. I'll wait.

Taylor Swift donated five million dollars. Trump handed out some free rooms. LOL.
Why didn't she donate a half a billion? It wouldn't affect her lifestyle one bit. Or her generational wealth if she were to ever trap a man into impregnating her.

It would be like me having $1600 in my wallet, seeing people drowning and handing over a five spot.

It's all relative.

Why didn't she donate a half a billion? It wouldn't affect her lifestyle one bit. Or her generational wealth if she were to ever trap a man into impregnating her.

It would be like me having $1600 in my wallet, seeing people drowning and handing over a five spot.

It's all relative.
Indeed...

It's all relative.

Why didn't Trump? Goddamn Joe, do you even think before you post? Swift is incredibly generous. Trump is selling Bibles. Swift paid each of her tour drivers $100,000. Trump stiffs his contractors. Swift donates millions to local food banks. Trump sells Chinese made swiss watches. Trump is supposedly multiple times richer than Swift, and he donates some rooms FOR ONE NIGHT at one of his resorts. You really are a fucking moron.

Here are words that you will never hear out of Donald Trumps mouth:

'And I'm donating the proceeds from the sale of my bibles, watches, sneakers, bitcoin, and NFTs to Hurricane relief'.

NEVER.
Have you donated, Concarty?

After all, you are an Uber Eat’s billionaire.

Why didn't Trump? Goddamn Joe, do you even think before you post? Swift is incredibly generous. Trump is selling Bibles. Swift paid each of her tour drivers $100,000. Trump stiffs his contractors. Swift donates millions to local food banks. Trump sells Chinese made swiss watches. Trump is supposedly multiple times richer than Swift, and he donates some rooms FOR ONE NIGHT at one of his resorts. You really are a fucking moron.
Trump, Trump, Trump!

Yep, we officially live in Bizarro world. Donald Trump, a supposed multibillionaire, lets some linemen stay at his hotel, and you praise him like he's Jesus Christ. Taylor Swift donates five million dollars, and you say 'not enough'.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! How exactly are we ever supposed to take any of you clowns seriously?

what if they didn't go so far as to pass a law, but just turned away private help as an active policy?

That is not active policy. You are a partisan hack. If private individuals are putting themselves or others at risk, that should not be allowed. I'm pretty sure, however, that they aren't going to turn down donations. Unless you want to claim that they are. And provide a link. This shit you come up with is so galactically stupid it's amazing you can even post it without having first performed a frontal lobotomy. Nothing you say ever makes any sense.

Yep, we officially live in Bizarro world. Donald Trump, a supposed multibillionaire, lets some linemen stay at his hotel, and you praise him like he's Jesus Christ. Taylor Swift donates five million dollars, and you say 'not enough'.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! How exactly are we ever supposed to take any of you clowns seriously?
I believe he invited 250 linemen at 2K dollars per night, Concarty.

That’s 500K dollars per night, if my calculator is still working.

You should be able to match this, Concarty, since you are a billionaire.

Last edited:
That is not active policy. You are a partisan hack. If private individuals are putting themselves or others at risk, that should not be allowed. I'm pretty sure, however, that they aren't going to turn down donations. Unless you want to claim that they are. And provide a link. This shit you come up with is so galactically stupid it's amazing you can even post it without having first performed a frontal lobotomy. Nothing you say ever makes any sense.
so it's not happening, but you back the policy?

Fascinating......

so it's not happening, but you back the policy?

Fascinating......

It is not a matter of policy. Good God, do you any ability to think critically/. Some help is welcomed (Musk worked with the government), some is not (a bunch of hillbillies trying to go up a flooded road with a pickup). The policy is 'protect lives' not 'turn down private help'. Why are you such a goddamn simpleton?

It is not a matter of policy. Good God, do you any ability to think critically/. Some help is welcomed (Musk worked with the government), some is not (a bunch of hillbillies trying to go up a flooded road with a pickup). The policy is 'protect lives' not 'turn down private help'. Why are you such a goddamn simpleton?
Um…Concarty, you might want to proof read this post.

Pickups loaded with food, water, blankets, clothes, and candles would be indeed welcomed by the good folks who have none.

Waiting for FEMA to get past a “road closed” sign isn’t cutting it.

Last edited:
DeSantis is giving a news conference.

This is a true leader with empathy for those who need it…Concarty would consider them “hillbillies.”

Back