FEMA is doing nothing....

It is not a matter of policy. Good God, do you any ability to think critically/. Some help is welcomed (Musk worked with the government), some is not (a bunch of hillbillies trying to go up a flooded road with a pickup). The policy is 'protect lives' not 'turn down private help'. Why are you such a goddamn simpleton?
is it rogue agents?

what's wrong with having awesome resorts hotels and golf clubs?

I've paid more at a Hilton. Trump is loser. His donation doesn't amount to a hill of beans. He gave away some unused inventory, and then acted like the worlds greatest superhero.

The fee returned to $200,000 in January 2017 after Trump was elected president, with $14,000 annual dues. Overnight guests paid up to $2,000 a night. The membership list of Mar-a-Lago has long been shrouded in secrecy.

With 250 linemen…250 times 2000 dollarsAs a billionaire, you should pay more…fair share.

Concarty, your “hillbillies” linemen are staying free, thanks to Trump.

Last edited:
r-a-Lago?

The fee returned to $200,000 in January 2017 after Trump was elected president, with $14,000 annual dues. Overnight guests paid up to $2,000 a night. The membership list of Mar-a-Lago has long been shrouded in secrecy.

With 250 linemen…250 times 2000 dollars…

It was Doral Miami. Reading impaired are we? $279 a night and the place is empty.

It was Doral Miami. Reading impaired are we? $279 a night and the place is empty.
Well, Concarty, I didn’t stay on your banned list very long.

Your link referred to Doral Miami. It’s just a rate list for many locations. It did not show that they are staying there.

Well, Concarty, I didn’t stay on your banned list very long.

Your link referred to Doral Miami. It’s just a rate list for many locations. It did not show that they are staying there.

You'll get there Earl. Maybe when you've learned to read, I can stop instructing you.

It's a great hobby.

There is no code requirement now. I had to pass 13 words per minute for my General and 20 wpm for my Extra ticket.

I have had QSO's (conversations) with hams all over the world. If you want to get your license, the ARRL (Amateur Radio Relay League) can help with study material. Telephone number number is 860-594-0200.
Thanks bud!

my girl grew up squatting in a national forest in northern wisonsin.

she said it's easy.

she's calmer than me.

that's a good woman.
Probably not far from me. I was born near the Chequamegon National forest with other near by as well.

Probably, Trump is a very generous man.

How many linemen are staying in your camper? (that was ugly).

Surely, you can match Trump’s largess.

You've never stayed in a hotel, have you, frat boy. THERE IS ONLY ONE PREMIER SPA ROOM. Goddamn you really are a poser, aren't you?

Why didn't Trump? Goddamn Joe, do you even think before you post? Swift is incredibly generous. Trump is selling Bibles. Swift paid each of her tour drivers $100,000. Trump stiffs his contractors. Swift donates millions to local food banks. Trump sells Chinese made swiss watches. Trump is supposedly multiple times richer than Swift, and he donates some rooms FOR ONE NIGHT at one of his resorts. You really are a fucking moron.
Whatever you say CumCunt! :ROFLMAO:

Back