FEMA is doing nothing....

You've never stayed in a hotel, have you, frat boy. THERE IS ONLY ONE PREMIER SPA ROOM. Goddamn you really are a poser, aren't you?
Does the Hotel Christina in Seville, Spain count, Concarty?

I understand that you stayed in a gondola in Venice…88 bucks.

Trump suggested it to me for you

Sounds about right. His nicknames are high comedy. Like 'lil' and 'crazy', and 'deranged'. You appear to share Trumps vocabulary. Which is the greatest words in the history of our country. He has the best words. What next, poopy pants?

Sounds about right. His nicknames are high comedy. Like 'lil' and 'crazy', and 'deranged'. You appear to share Trumps vocabulary. Which is the greatest words in the history of our country. He has the best words. What next, poopy pants?
Don’t forget your punctuation, “Trumps” Concarty. And spacing between words.

Also matching subject and predicate.

Also, remember what I tutored you a few weeks ago:

Punctuation is a set of symbols showing how sentences are meant to be read and understood. Grammar refers to how words change forms and combine to make sentences. Syntax is the part of grammar that deals with the order of words in a sentence.

Punctuation and grammar are two different things, not the same as you posted.

Last edited:
This is turning into quite the thread! Who needs a TV when you have this. And here I thought that Seinfeld was hilarious! This is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Better AND as an added bonus its also INTERACTIVE! Just think of it,....that would be like watching the show and also being able to tell George to STFU and he hears you say it and responds!

:magagrin:

Does the Hotel Christina in Seville, Spain count, Concarty?

Oh wow, what a big shot. Never heard of it. I stayed in the canal view room at the Palazzo Venart in Venice. Very nice. Go ahead and look it up. The club suite at the Sofitel Athens Airport was also very nice. Nice way to wind down from ten days in the Explorer Suite on the Viking Sea.

Why is your Orange Jesus so cheap?

We can call this one the HURRICANE episode. Who knows,....maybe some day it could even be as popular as the famous " The wager" episode. Kramer......" well,....Im out! :oops: "

Oh wow, what a big shot. Never heard of it. I stayed in the canal view room at the Palazzo Venart in Venice. Very nice. Go ahead and look it up. The club suite at the Sofitel Athens Airport was also very nice. Nice way to wind down from ten days in the Explorer Suite on the Viking Sea.

Why is your Orange Jesus so cheap?
I flew in and out of Italy. Note that I said “I” flew.

The VOR frequency at the Rome Airport is 114.40 MHz.

I had to research the frequency, Concarty. It was a few decades ago.

Indeed and educational.

We have discovered that Concarty is a geographical bigot…”hillbillies” and he is an EE and knows a great deal about gas hot water heaters that must have electricity to operate and he is a Uber Eat’s billionaire and that he is an economist and is rich.

Did I mention that he is rich?

I flew in and out of Italy. Note that I said “I” flew.

The VOR frequency at the Rome Airport is 114.40 MHz.

I had to research the frequency, Concarty. It was a few decades ago.

ROTFLMFAO!!! Yes, did you pilot the space shuttle too? I don't think I've ever met a more pretentious fuck than you. A complete asshole. An insufferable prick. Yep, you are Commander McBragg.

ROTFLMFAO!!! Yes, did you pilot the space shuttle too? I don't think I've ever met a more pretentious fuck than you. A complete asshole. An insufferable prick. Yep, you are Commander McBragg.
No, Concarty, it’s Commodore…remember Vandy.

Do you know what a VOR is in Nav. Aids, Concarty? Or a TACAN or ILS?

Here’s some NAV-AIDS info in case you fly into Italy:

Fiumicino (Leonardo da Vinci) Airport

1728585946640.jpeg
The Boeing Company
https://www.boeing.com › dam › commercial › noise

PDF

No instrument or visual approach shall be made at an angle less than the ILS glide path or less than 3 degrees if no ILS is available.

Note, VOR is not the Voice of Russia that I am referring to.

I still have my ticket…instrument rated, Concarty, but I sold my half of the ownership of the plane that a good friend (a controller) and I shared.

Last edited:
Here is more bad news for the whole US There is a very large EMB from the sun coming.
IF this Electro magnetic burst from the sun is as large as they are saying it could shut down a lot of our electronics and our communications and then what are we going to do?
It's already been and gone, Tball.
FEMA is already stretched thin.
FEMA can do nothing about the Sun.
YES I know this has nothing to do with the main topic of the thread but a lot of people do not understand this is massive Electro Magnetic burst from the sun that can shut down anything that is electronic , including power grids, Telephones, and more.
It's been and gone, Tball.
IF it does hit as hard as some people are saying we will be in deep shit.
Nope. Just reset the power line breakers (if they are affected at all) and use the landline communications systems we already use.

Don’t forget your punctuation, “Trumps” Concarty. And spacing between words.

Also matching subject and predicate.

Also, remember what I tutored you a few weeks ago:

Punctuation is a set of symbols showing how sentences are meant to be read and understood. Grammar refers to how words change forms and combine to make sentences. Syntax is the part of grammar that deals with the order of words in a sentence.

Punctuation and grammar are two different things, not the same as you posted.
A semi-literate shitkicker cracker---impressive!

Back