FEMA is doing nothing....

Kinda like the turn of the century was a death sentence to communications?
Geomagnetic storms (caused by flares from the Sun) are most commonplace. They can cause Auroras to be visible quite a ways south and west across the U.S. when they are most active.
Sure, a satellite or two might go dark. They are generally covered with shielding to protect themselves from this. A power line might pulse and need to be reset (that's usually automatic these days).

Meh.

He's quite the grammar and punctuation Nazi. I think it makes him feel important. Oh well. Too each their own.
If we're being self-critically honest, I'm that way myself.

I hate using "they" in a singular connotation.
I was always content to use "he" when gender was unspecified,
but now that everyone is hypersensitive, I use "he/she"---but never "they."

I hate using "amount" when "number" is correct, or "less" when "fewer" is correct.

I hate when people say, "I feel badly about that," when they mean "I feel bad about that."
"Feel" is a connecting verb in that case. "Feeling badly" means doing a bad job of feeling.

I could go on and and on, but there was a reason for this.
My parents were first generation Americans, the children of immigrants.
They were obsessive about speaking proper English.
If I HAD to have a flaw, they'd rather I feel superior than inferior.

I only correct other people's grammar, however, if I'm intentionally being a prick.
I find being respectful toward tumpanzees very difficult.
That's clearly an obvious character weakness on my part.
Being nice to the repugnant is something on which I needed to work harder.
It's too late at this age, I would imagine.

My son in South Carolina is being stalled by FEMA.

The 750 dollar stipend is a drop in the bucket for the billions that FEMA receives.

Perhaps if the billions that FEMA gave to illegals who broke our laws to come here were not spent on these invading criminals, the people who pay the taxes and fight the wars would not be denied what their taxes are supposed to pay for.

The 750 dollar stipend is a drop in the bucket for the billions that FEMA receives.

Perhaps if the billions that FEMA gave to illegals who broke our laws to come here were not spent on these invading criminals, the people who pay the taxes and fight the wars would not be denied what their taxes are supposed to pay for.
We've got to think about this.
About whom do we care more,
undocumented refugees seeking asylum
or fucking trumpanzee crackers living in the blood-red South?

Hmmmm.....

Is that the son that sold his company for 27 million dollars? Why don't you jump in your helicopter, maybe parachute in and deliver him some of your millions. Then you can use that jetpack that you designed and fly out to safety.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

He's quite the grammar and punctuation Nazi. I think it makes him feel important. Oh well. To each their own.

Is that the son that sold his company for 27 million dollars? Why don't you jump in your helicopter, maybe parachute in and deliver him some of your millions. Then you can use that jetpack that you designed and fly out to safety.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
No, Concarty, it was for 27.5 million.

Our plane was a Cessna, not a heliopcopter.

Oh wow, what a big shot. Never heard of it. I stayed in the canal view room at the Palazzo Venart in Venice. Very nice. Go ahead and look it up. The club suite at the Sofitel Athens Airport was also very nice. Nice way to wind down from ten days in the Explorer Suite on the Viking Sea.

Why is your Orange Jesus so cheap?
Blowing money on vacations is for chumps.

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express while you were wasting your money in Europe.

That's why I'm so much smarter than you are.
;)

No, Concarty, it was for 27.5 million.

Our plane was a Cessna, not a heliopcopter.

So he needed that $750 really badly, eh, frat boy? You don't have a helicopter? A submarine? Maybe you can be inserted like back in your Navy Seal days. I'm sure you are a master of disguise.

And you wonder why no one buys your bullshit.

Blowing money on vacations is for chumps.

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express while you were wasting your money in Europe.

That's why I'm so much smarter than you are.
;)

Not wasted at all. If you want to stay in a Holiday Inn because you can't afford anything better, that's cool. I like the luxury, and I can afford it. Not everyone can. The world needs ditch diggers too. Those grapes were sour anyway, right Joey?

So he needed that $750 really badly, eh, frat boy? You don't have a helicopter? A submarine? Maybe you can be inserted like back in your Navy Seal days. I'm sure you are a master of disguise.

And you wonder why no one buys your bullshit.
Do you mean BS like "gas hot water heaters must have electricity" Concarty?

We've got to think about this.
About whom do we care more,
undocumented refugees seeking asylum
or fucking trumpanzee crackers living in the blood-red South?

Hmmmm.....
Don't strain yourself, old man.

Why would anyone care about a geographical bigot...a union thug like you, old man.

Not wasted at all. If you want to stay in a Holiday Inn because you can't afford anything better, that's cool. I like the luxury, and I can afford it. Not everyone can. The world needs ditch diggers too. Those grapes were sour anyway, right Joey?
So, Concarty, you are now denigrating hard working manual laborers and "hillbillies."

Nice...isn't your Uber Eat's route due to start soon?

Back