Fl has huge covid outbreak

Trump inherited a vibrant and growing economy from Obama who had to fix another Republican economic mess. Bush put us near a 2nd great depression with his slashing of regulations in the economic sector.
An economic depression is NOT a 'vibrant and growing economy'. Obama even tried to call the depression as the "New Normal".
Bush did not cause an economic depression. DEMOCRATS DID.

Your hallucinations are going to work, Sybil.

No, you cannot relabel a cause of death that way!! That's a falsfication of public records. That's a class B felony in my State.

They didn't.

Democrats try to get Trump out of office, and try to commit election fraud (including the persecution of candidates).

I don't give a shit about King Newsom.
He has ruined the SDTC, what once was the Great State of California.
I live in AZ. We locked diwn for weeks like everyone else.

You’re playing word games with Covid. If not for COVID, they wouldn’t have been hospitalized or dead.

If either Biden or his doctor thought there was a possibility of COVID and they didn’t test or if Biden went in public, then they fucked up. It doesn’t sound like there’s any clarity at all on the issue.
We have all the clarity needed. No COVID. Biden and the DNC are desperate for excuses. Nothing is going to work; We the People aren't going to be fooled by anything this time around.

Yes! Go lick some doorknobs. Mr Immune.
I'm immune as well. Go lick some DNC ass, and then get your next marching orders.

Why are leftists the only ones susceptible to COVID? Only leftists panicked, to the point of shitting in their pants. Conservatives, however, simply got a mild flu at the same rate that they did every year prior. What's the deal?

trumpdonald_013020getty_economy_2.jpg

Obviously facemasks cause COVID infection. Are you hearing me?

I'm immune as well. Go lick some DNC ass, and then get your next marching orders.

Why are leftists the only ones susceptible to COVID? Only leftists panicked, to the point of shitting in their pants. Conservatives, however, simply got a mild flu at the same rate that they did every year prior. What's the deal?

trumpdonald_013020getty_economy_2.jpg

Obviously facemasks cause COVID infection. Are you hearing me?
Trump lost in 2020 partly because his top voters were anti-vax geezers who died before voting.

NPR looked at deaths per 100,000 people in roughly 3,000 counties across the U.S. from May 2021, the point at which vaccinations widely became available. People living in counties that went 60% or higher for Trump in November 2020 had 2.73 times the death rates of those that went for Biden. Counties with an even higher share of the vote for Trump saw higher COVID-19 mortality rates.

DzGb9Sy.png

Trump lost in 2020 partly because his top voters were anti-vax geezers who died before voting.
There was no election in 2020. Trump has never lost an election.
Covid does not kill. Paradox V.
NPR looked at deaths per 100,000 people in roughly 3,000 counties across the U.S. from May 2021,
...and you BELIEVE every word that NPR propaganda tells you. Gotit.

Covid does not kill, Sybil.

You cannot blame your problems on me or anyone else, Void. Covid does not kill.
I don't have a problem. You have a problem. It's called playing dumb. The idiotic game you're playing is the same as saying "People didn't die from AIDS... they died because of the weakened immune system caused by AIDS." The end result is the same. If not for AIDS, those people wouldn't have been dead. If not for Covid, those people wouldn't be dead.

Stop playing dumb.

Somehow the ramped conspiracy theories put out by the Florida Governor has not reduced Covid deaths.

Then why are deaths from the Wuhan Designer Virus® so much lower in Florida than they are in California or New York?

Covid-19 is with us forever. 99.9% of those infected will survive. Most of those who died in 2020-22 died from Faucism - not the actual virus. Panic and incentives for intubation led to most of the deaths - they were unnecessary and brought about by the criminal negligence of Anthony Fauci and his crew.

Then why are deaths from the Wuhan Designer Virus® so much lower in Florida than they are in California or New York?

Covid-19 is with us forever. 99.9% of those infected will survive. Most of those who died in 2020-22 died from Faucism - not the actual virus. Panic and incentives for intubation led to most of the deaths - they were unnecessary and brought about by the criminal negligence of Anthony Fauci and his crew.
Link to your evidence or did you get that information from your aluminum hat?

8wa74d.jpg

There was no election in 2020. Trump has never lost an election.
Covid does not kill. Paradox V.

...and you BELIEVE every word that NPR propaganda tells you. Gotit.

Covid does not kill, Sybil.
Takes your meds, son. You mother would want you to be safe and protected, not in prison.

Covid cases are up in Israel

An additional rapidly emerging variant, KP.3, is believed to have similar virological and epidemiological characteristics to KP.2. A third emerging variant, LB.1, is also a "FLiRT" variant. Its rapid increase since early June 2024 indicates that it may overtake KP.3 as the dominant variant in the future.

OOOOHHHH NOZE.

We better cancel in person voting and set up unmonitored drop boxes where ballots can be bulk dropped off without signature matches.

He took the covid test and tested negative BEFORE the debate you fucking brain addled Russian whore boy
But he blamed illness for poor performance...
But then
went to Waffle House to infect everyone... And as he tells it continue to meet with large crowds...

I don't have a problem.
Yes you do, Void. Denying your problem will not help you solve it.
You have a problem. It's called playing dumb.
You are describing YOUR problem. You cannot blame YOUR problem on me or anybody e.se, Void.
The idiotic game you're playing is the same as saying "People didn't die from AIDS... they died because of the weakened immune system caused by AIDS." The end result is the same. If not for AIDS, those people wouldn't have been dead. If not for Covid, those people wouldn't be dead.
AIDS is not Covid, Void. Covid does not kill.
Stop playing dumb.
YOUR problem. You cannot blame YOUR problem on me or anybody else, Void.

Back