Fl has huge covid outbreak

507tc6.jpg

COVID is real.
Yes.
It's significantly more deadly than the flu.
Lie. Covid does not kill. Some variants of the influenza series DO.
The US also WAY overreacted because of what we saw happening in a few other countries, particularly in Italy. In hindsight, lock downs, in 99% of the country, were unnecessary.
No. The DEMOCRATS overreacted because they wanted to shut down Trump's successes in the economy, and they later used it to cause election fraud on a massive scale, and thus caused the 2020 election to fault.

I merely said that in the midst of the pandemic when COVID was significant and a huge killer, the percentage of ER visits was the same as now.

Now, you COVID deniers can call that insignificant, but it merely reflects your willful ignorance.
Covid does not kill, Dumber.

Lockdowns, as a method to minimize spread by minimizing exposure, was sound in principle.
Destroying businesses and starting an economic depression did NOTHING to prevent the transmission of Covid. Covid is an airborne virus.
As public health policy, it didn’t work well because people still assembled outside of the lockdowns.

Isolation works, but people actually had to isolate. They didn’t.
Isolation doesn't work for airborne viruses, Dumber.
Much like abstinence and STDs or unwanted pregnancies. It works, but one actually has to practice abstinence. They don’t.
Covid is not an STD or a pregnancy, Dumber.

Covid cases are up in Israel

An additional rapidly emerging variant, KP.3, is believed to have similar virological and epidemiological characteristics to KP.2. A third emerging variant, LB.1, is also a "FLiRT" variant. Its rapid increase since early June 2024 indicates that it may overtake KP.3 as the dominant variant in the future.

The Election Virus hoax isn't going to work this time, Guno.

Yes.

Lie. Covid does not kill. Some variants of the influenza series DO.
sigh…. You’re just going to have to find a way to cope because it’s perfectly normal to say people died of Covid even though they died of things caused by Covid.
No. The DEMOCRATS overreacted because they wanted to shut down Trump's successes in the economy, and they later used it to cause election fraud on a massive scale, and thus caused the 2020 election to fault.
Yes, all the conservative run states, like AZ and Florida, who locked down for weeks, closed schools, etc were just trying to get Trump out of office. I’m sure Newsom went so far with COVID precautions that he faced recall just to “get Trump”. :rolleyes:

Biden claims that he was really sick, thought he had covid, yeah that’s why he went to a WAFFLE HOUSE mask less after the debate to infect everyone else So he didnt see a problem with it......LOL....SLUT

This is a man that thinks he has covid

View attachment 27621
He took the covid test and tested negative BEFORE the debate you fucking brain addled Russian whore boy

Trump inherited a vibrant and growing economy from Obama who had to fix another Republican economic mess. Bush put us near a 2nd great depression with his slashing of regulations in the economic sector.

sigh…. You’re just going to have to find a way to cope because it’s perfectly normal to say people died of Covid even though they died of things caused by Covid.
No, you cannot relabel a cause of death that way!! That's a falsfication of public records. That's a class B felony in my State.
Yes, all the conservative run states, like AZ and Florida, who locked down for weeks, closed schools, etc
They didn't.
were just trying to get Trump out of office.
Democrats try to get Trump out of office, and try to commit election fraud (including the persecution of candidates).
I’m sure Newsom went so far with COVID precautions that he faced recall just to “get Trump”. :rolleyes:
I don't give a shit about King Newsom.
He has ruined the SDTC, what once was the Great State of California.

Back