Forensic expert: Trayvon Martin shot leaning over George Zimmerman

:rolleyes: Go sleep it off. What I said about the clothing can be verified through pictures of it.

The pictures of the hoodie don't show a bullet hole exit that corresponds to the entrance wound ?

Thats bullshit and if you watched and heard the testimony, you'd know that....the bullet didn't go through Martin you fool....it fragmented and went different
directions.....

its all in evidence you fucking dicklipped laying sack of weasel puss

Originally Posted by evince View Post
In a television enterview he was asked ( his lawyer was right there) if he regretted getting out of the car to follow Trayvon
He answers right away NO.
that is an admission to getting out of the car to follow trayvon.
Look fool
There was never any denial he was following the kid at first.(Thats why he was told "he didn't have to do that".....
Then he was looking for a house number to inform the cops on the phone.
Nothing he did was against the law or threatening to anyone. He was attacked and beaten.

Illk go look for a link but I heard it at trial.
It was in a holster the goes intside your pants on ojne side of his back.
It was NOT on his hip

The SIDE of your back is not your back....and the side of your back is not your hip....wtf is your point?
Whose to say how his clothes were pushed or pulled during Martin's attack.

how did he pull the gun if he was pinned down on his back where the gun was
You just said above the gun was NOT in back...it was to one side, or behind his hip bone, idiot.
And, its totally irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
I think that is why he got himself fat in prison

He got himself fat in prison so the guy from the gym could testify he was fat and soft in 2011 ?....wtf are you talking about ?

Look fool
There was never any denial he was following the kid at first.(Thats why he was told "he didn't have to do that".....
Then he was looking for a house number to inform the cops on the phone.
Nothing he did was against the law or threatening to anyone. He was attacked and beaten.

The SIDE of your back is not your back....and the side of your back is not your hip....wtf is your point?
Whose to say how his clothes were pushed or pulled during Martin's attack.

You just said above the gun was NOT in back...it was to one side, or behind his hip bone, idiot.
And, its totally irrelevant.

He got himself fat in prison so the guy from the gym could testify he was fat and soft in 2011 ?....wtf are you talking about ?

gz_reenact_2.jpg

you don't seem to have a very good grasp on the lawful circumstances of threatened and provoked. I suggest you research it.

I already have. If you have a point to make then do so.

This is the reason the defense did not attempt the stand your ground defense. It does not apply if you provoke the attack from which you are claiming self defense.

Apparently there was a bullet in the chamber. He also took the safety off and got it square in the chest, all with one hand!

If I remember the testimony, this gun has no safety and does not need to have the hammer cocked.
It's a double action, which means you can either cock the hammer or just pull the trigger.

Not that easy when your head is supposedly being banged off the cement and he is supposedly going in and out of consciousness, and then getting beaten MMA style.

Are you now speaking from experiance and that you've had your head being banged off the cement, were going in and out of consciousness, and getting beaten MMA style?

Reminds me of Al Gore,,,""We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country.".....lmao.....

George's first lie was to the arresting officer, he told him he had a clean record.

Do you want the full list?

If I was the prosecutor that is how I would start my closing argument, with the list of George's lies.

George's first lie was to the arresting officer, he told him he had a clean record.

Do you want the full list?

If I was the prosecutor that is how I would start my closing argument, with the list of George's lies.

what was George convicted of?

what was George convicted of?

Some of his issues. Just because the charges were settled the way the were doesn't mean he wasn't guilty.

George Zimmerman has been accused of domestic violence, tussling with a police officer and for over-speeding.

In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.
  • In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted.

• In December 2006, Zimmerman was charged with speeding. The case was dismissed when the officer failed to show up in court.

Some of his issues. Just because the charges were settled the way the were doesn't mean he wasn't guilty.

George Zimmerman has been accused of domestic violence, tussling with a police officer and for over-speeding.

In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.
  • In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted.

• In December 2006, Zimmerman was charged with speeding. The case was dismissed when the officer failed to show up in court.

So he did indeed have a clean record. That is all.

Leaving the arguments for the case aside what show's up on our record? If we have any misdemeanors, felony's, dui's etc or does our record include any charges brought against us?

Back