Forensic expert: Trayvon Martin shot leaning over George Zimmerman

LOL

The gun can protect if it's used. Wouldn't do any good to keep it in the holster while getting attacked.
Trayvon could have run away, but he chose to attack Zimmerman. From Z's testimony, trayvon threatened to kill him.

Does he have a right to defend himself? Florida law says YES

Zimmerman could have stayed in his truck, Trayvon has a right to stand your ground as well.

when you pull a gun on someone to shoot them are you screaming help me help me ?

the person who would be screaming help me help me at that moment would be the person looking down the barrel of a gun huh.

BOOM

no more screaming heard

there is no IF... travon was on top of him

This is the part I don't understand. If he shot TM while TM was actually on top of him, why wasn't any of TM's blood on GZ's clothing? We've seen pictures of TM's clothing and it was all blood-stained in the front; so we know the blood flowed out of TM, but not onto GZ? How's that work?

No blood on the hands Zimmy said were over his broken nosed mouth.

No trayvon blood on Zimmy from a chest wound leaning over him.

the guys story doesn't gibe

when you pull a gun on someone to shoot them are you screaming help me help me ?

the person who would be screaming help me help me at that moment would be the person looking down the barrel of a gun huh.

BOOM

no more screaming heard

This is what I think and would try to convince my fellow jurists.

zimmy has admitted the gun was in a holster in his pants Behind his back.

If trayvon is on top fo him and he fears for his life because hes pinned down HOW the fuck does he get the gun out?

If he could get the gun out he could have just as easily bucked Trayvon off him.

My instinct is he tried to scare the kid and the gun went off.

He then realized he had to have a story of protection to stay out of prison.

Isnt the wild wild west crap you cons think is wonderful great.

Kids dead and lives ruined so some creepy assed cracker can feel like a big man on the block

I agree that he COULD be, that is why the Judge did not take the case out of the hands of a jury and enter a JOA. But to me the evidence is clear, I admit I haven't seen all of the evidence, that the State has failed to prove that Zimmerman was not in fear of great bodily harm beyond a reasonable doubt. Its a very hard thing to prove, but its the law here in Florida.

He has to have a reasonable belief that he was in fear of death or great bodily harm. I don't think the prosecution has been aggressive enough, but I am not sure the defense has created reasonable doubt.

Zimmerman did not go to the hospital afterwords, which indicates he did not think his injuries were very great. The medical experts have said his injuries were not great. He also showed none of the signs of having been in fear for his life. By all accounts, he was quite calm and collected. I am not sure if the prosecution is hoping to finish with a strong closing or what, but I don't have a reasonable doubt that his use of deadly force lacked necessary justification.

The only thing that really would is some proof that Trayvon went for his gun. I don't count Zimmerman's statements as highly credible. He has every reason to lie and unless he takes the stand to passionately make believers of them I don't see why the jury should either.

I think he absolutely had the right to do that.

He was instructed by the police, we don't need you to do that. When he continued to persue Zimmerman, by his own admission in the interview with the lead detective, he became the aggressor. These assholes always get away.

zimmy has admitted the gun was in a holster in his pants Behind his back.

If trayvon is on top fo him and he fears for his life because hes pinned down HOW the fuck does he get the gun out?

If he could get the gun out he could have just as easily bucked Trayvon off him.

Where does he say it was behind his back? In the walk through he seemed to indicate it was on his side.

In a television enterview he was asked ( his lawyer was right there) if he regretted getting out of the car to follow Trayvon

He answers right away NO.

that is an admission to getting out of the car to follow trayvon.

At the trial his story has changed.

The Jury saw that interveiw

Note that it is quite possible GZ was on top and as TM was trying to get up, he was shot point blank in the chest. That can explain the gap in clothing.

Illk go look for a link but I heard it at trial.

It was in a holster the goes intside your pants on ojne side of his back.

It was NOT on his hip

This is the part I don't understand. If he shot TM while TM was actually on top of him, why wasn't any of TM's blood on GZ's clothing? We've seen pictures of TM's clothing and it was all blood-stained in the front; so we know the blood flowed out of TM, but not onto GZ? How's that work?

Can only speculate...

1) Martin could have fallen to the side when shot
2) Martin could have fallen back (less likely)
3) Zimmerman could have pushed him off once Martin was shot... not sure exactly where bullet hit, was blood flow from wound immediate?
4) Hoodie absorbed it?

Back