Forensic expert: Trayvon Martin shot leaning over George Zimmerman

Can only speculate...

1) Martin could have fallen to the side when shot
2) Martin could have fallen back (less likely)
3) Zimmerman could have pushed him off once Martin was shot... not sure exactly where bullet hit, was blood flow from wound immediate?
4) Hoodie absorbed it?

chest wounds bleed profusely

when you pull a gun on someone to shoot them are you screaming help me help me ?

the person who would be screaming help me help me at that moment would be the person looking down the barrel of a gun huh.

BOOM

no more screaming heard

you are assuming that he had pulled the gun prior to the screaming.

The other scenario...

Zimmerman was screaming for help while Martin beat him, then when no one came to help, he pulled the gun and shot Martin

Also the PAID self defense expert is an idiot and is trying to paint GZ as a wimp. Even after years of MMA training, and being physically fit! How did he lose all that weight? Heavy cocaine use or training? If it's not training it will be much worse. Did they take a drug test? NO! Did he sound like a paranoid individual? YES!!!

GZ has a history of aggression. I dont know too many "wimps" that behave in that manor(Trying to fight a cop).

Note that it is quite possible GZ was on top and as TM was trying to get up, he was shot point blank in the chest. That can explain the gap in clothing.

Not sure I follow that. If TM was on his back trying to get up, the clothing again would press against his chest, not fall away from it.

chest wounds bleed profusely

how many have you seen in real life? none I bet.

I have. There is an interesting phenomenon in the human body after a gunshot wound. The temporary cavity caused by the bullet hole can close up which would explain why blood didn't just come pouring out of Trayvon. You can use the internets and the Google to go look it up. It's true.

He was instructed by the police, we don't need you to do that. When he continued to persue Zimmerman, by his own admission in the interview with the lead detective, he became the aggressor. These assholes always get away.

What does that have to do with my comment? She asked if I thought Martin had a right to question Zimmerman as to why he was following him. I said he did.

Also the PAID self defense expert is an idiot and is trying to paint GZ as a wimp. Even after years of MMA training, and being physically fit! How did he lose all that weight? Heavy cocaine use or training? If it's not training it will be much worse. Did they take a drug test? NO! Did he sound like a paranoid individual? YES!!!

GZ has a history of aggression. I dont know too many "wimps" that behave in that manor(Trying to fight a cop).

The expert witnesses for the prosecution are also PAID. So that is irrelevant.

Also they admit he was doing weight training on his own and also we all know fight training involves alot of push ups and sit-ups. GZ is not as wimpy as they want him to seem.

The expert witnesses for the prosecution are also PAID. So that is irrelevant.

Yes but it is clear this yo yo is being EXTREMELY Biased!! And his testimony is not supported by facts and common sense.

They admit he was doing weight training on his own and also we all know fight training involves alot of push ups and sit-ups. GZ is not as wimpy as they want him to seem.

What does that have to do with my comment? She asked if I thought Martin had a right to question Zimmerman as to why he was following him. I said he did.

Makes no difference Zimmerman and this is why the prosecution has failed. They have not stressed this point enough. The questioning or right to question does not matter. Zimmerman was in pursuit when he was told,we don't need you to do that.

Then the idiot, on his website pushes the Zimmerman method of training. If it is ineffective and George was a wimp,why would he do this to advertise his business?

The jurors won't get to see the website though, but it makes me go, hmmmmmm

Back