Forum Alert! ... Forum Alert! ...

I was banned within a few hours after my post. They all got together within that time and gave me 30 days? I doubt it...

Well, perhaps they'll tell you-they should...How many would be "all of them"? 4?

Thanks

I was posting elsewhere when it went down and came in right after as I remember

it was really stupid

I tried to tell maineman to dismiss the stupidity

the posters here are often NOT REAL HUMANS

what fucking real human would go in-depth discussing a old woman like me for days on days

Who they had KNOWN for YEARS

and waxing all fucktard about her clit?

those are not humans

those are bots

sociopathic shriveled penis boys at best

So YOU LIED

LIAR

LIAR

LIAR

PANTS ON FIRE

LIAR

You know Owl, I'm really disappointed in you. I've tried to keep your little secret, your little ruse, your little charade here. You've bludgeoned me time and again, I've turned the other cheek, looked the other way, but THIS really takes the cake. I suspect that Blue Team is aware, and maybe some Red Team members, but USBluntskull911 is totally in the dark. After both of you shit your pants recently, he needs to come on board and know the Truth.
You know I know your Real Name, you know your Real Name, and most of the Amazonerds know your Real Name. Now, I've come to the end of my rope and am going to have to reveal your Real Name to your twin brother, USLoser911 so he can at last understand just what the heck is going on.
Owl's Real Name is ... Kellyanne Conway, a Government Stooge, sent here by the Trump Organization to disrupt Blue Team cohesiveness, spread disinformation, and bring a False Narrative to the Discussion.

Owl knows the Planet is close to Maximum Sustainable Capacity, she knows that Humans Cause Climate Change, she knows Robotics, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence is the wave of the Future, but ... what does she promote? Open Borders. Open the Borders to Third World Labor. Thousands and thousands of low skill cheap Labor to replace American Workers. She wants to DESTROY AMERICA so Trump can be re-elected as 'Champion of the Working Class'. It's all very diabolical. Mostly operated out of a small office in the West Wing. I think that guy Steve Miller or Steve Bannon is her Controller.

She was sent here to portray 'an average Blue Team member'. And, I have to admit she's done a good job of pulling it off. What an Actress. (shaking head)

If you actually know her RL identity and are threatening her, I want you perm banned. And I will reoorr this post. You're sick.

Damo is very clear and fair.. Some of the others, not so much...(other rules as well...)

Hahahahaha! Wipe your chin off, dear. Damo doesn't go in for that sort of thing.

ETcrWd1.jpg

Damo is very clear and fair.. Some of the others, not so much...(other rules as well...)
I know where to go if I need something resolved;)

If you actually know her RL identity and are threatening her, I want you perm banned. And I will reoorr this post. You're sick.

He does know my IRL name; three guesses who told him... and the rest of Amazon as well?

As for this post, I just took it as more of his stupidity and didn't finish reading it.

Back