Forum Alert! ... Forum Alert! ...

Opposite. Maineman was saying Yurt was messing with his son. It went WAAAAY too far.

Thanks

I was posting elsewhere when it went down and came in right after as I remember

it was really stupid

I tried to tell maineman to dismiss the stupidity

the posters here are often NOT REAL HUMANS

what fucking real human would go in-depth discussing a old woman like me for days on days

Who they had KNOWN for YEARS

and waxing all fucktard about her clit?

those are not humans

those are bots

sociopathic shriveled penis boys at best

TDS: An affliction suffered by several on this board. You can't get through aby thread without mentioning her name.

Her mere existence makes you melt down. Living rent free in her head...Caring....Every....single...day.....

Thanks

I was posting elsewhere when it went down and came in right after as I remember

it was really stupid

I tried to tell maineman to dismiss the stupidity

the posters here are often NOT REAL HUMANS

what fucking real human would go in-depth discussing a old woman like me for days on days

Who they had KNOWN for YEARS

and waxing all fucktard about her clit?

those are not humans

those are bots

sociopathic shriveled penis boys at best
Let's see your "bot list"...shouldn't take you too long to let everyone know who's real and who's not.... TIA

Yep. Very small, and very attention-whorish. Much like his toxic chief supporter here... turds of a feather. lol

You know Owl, I'm really disappointed in you. I've tried to keep your little secret, your little ruse, your little charade here. You've bludgeoned me time and again, I've turned the other cheek, looked the other way, but THIS really takes the cake. I suspect that Blue Team is aware, and maybe some Red Team members, but USBluntskull911 is totally in the dark. After both of you shit your pants recently, he needs to come on board and know the Truth.
You know I know your Real Name, you know your Real Name, and most of the Amazonerds know your Real Name. Now, I've come to the end of my rope and am going to have to reveal your Real Name to your twin brother, USLoser911 so he can at last understand just what the heck is going on.
Owl's Real Name is ... Kellyanne Conway, a Government Stooge, sent here by the Trump Organization to disrupt Blue Team cohesiveness, spread disinformation, and bring a False Narrative to the Discussion.

Owl knows the Planet is close to Maximum Sustainable Capacity, she knows that Humans Cause Climate Change, she knows Robotics, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence is the wave of the Future, but ... what does she promote? Open Borders. Open the Borders to Third World Labor. Thousands and thousands of low skill cheap Labor to replace American Workers. She wants to DESTROY AMERICA so Trump can be re-elected as 'Champion of the Working Class'. It's all very diabolical. Mostly operated out of a small office in the West Wing. I think that guy Steve Miller or Steve Bannon is her Controller.

She was sent here to portray 'an average Blue Team member'. And, I have to admit she's done a good job of pulling it off. What an Actress. (shaking head)

One can only imagine how sickened anyone would be when they heard that they were being compared to a low class piece of shit like Dork Stool....

epsteinkotter.jpg

Sorry Jack, but comparing any other person to Dork Hole is inexcusable, no matter who that other person is.

:whome:

Reported, 12b for sure!

You know Owl, I'm really disappointed in you. I've tried to keep your little secret, your little ruse, your little charade here. You've bludgeoned me time and again, I've turned the other cheek, looked the other way, but THIS really takes the cake. I suspect that Blue Team is aware, and maybe some Red Team members, but USBluntskull911 is totally in the dark. After both of you shit your pants recently, he needs to come on board and know the Truth.
You know I know your Real Name, you know your Real Name, and most of the Amazonerds know your Real Name. Now, I've come to the end of my rope and am going to have to reveal your Real Name to your twin brother, USLoser911 so he can at last understand just what the heck is going on.
Owl's Real Name is ... Kellyanne Conway, a Government Stooge, sent here by the Trump Organization to disrupt Blue Team cohesiveness, spread disinformation, and bring a False Narrative to the Discussion.

Owl knows the Planet is close to Maximum Sustainable Capacity, she knows that Humans Cause Climate Change, she knows Robotics, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence is the wave of the Future, but ... what does she promote? Open Borders. Open the Borders to Third World Labor. Thousands and thousands of low skill cheap Labor to replace American Workers. She wants to DESTROY AMERICA so Trump can be re-elected as 'Champion of the Working Class'. It's all very diabolical. Mostly operated out of a small office in the West Wing. I think that guy Steve Miller or Steve Bannon is her Controller.

She was sent here to portray 'an average Blue Team member'. And, I have to admit she's done a good job of pulling it off. What an Actress. (shaking head)

And you wonder why people either have you on IA or thread ban you!! :palm:

One can only imagine how sickened anyone would be when they heard that they were being compared to a low class piece of shit like Dork Stool....

epsteinkotter.jpg

Sorry Jack, but comparing any other person to Dork Hole is inexcusable, no matter who that other person is.

:whome:

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

laffing my ass off dude

Opposite. Maineman was saying Yurt was messing with his son. It went WAAAAY too far.

I don't recall it being me, I remember it as being Southern Man or something... Maine an stalked me in real life and tried and failed miserably to get me fired (still an office joke).

Back