Forum Alert! ... Forum Alert! ...

Damo is very clear and fair.. Some of the others, not so much...(other rules as well...)

I don't recall it being me, I remember it as being Southern Man or something... Maine an stalked me in real life and tried and failed miserably to get me fired (still an office joke).
I didn’t realize that, that’s crazy, he went way off the deep end.

Damo is very clear and fair.. Some of the others, not so much...(other rules as well...)
Doen't matter. Damo is aware of the facts of the situation and the Mods decision has his consent. I'm not privy to the Mods discussions on these matters but I do know when they have them Damo is.

Doen't matter. Damo is aware of the facts of the situation and the Mods decision has his consent. I'm not privy to the Mods discussions on these matters but I do know when they have them Damo is.
Well, I certainly respect your opinion. but it does matter... I just go by what I personally know....there are lots of facts and situations I'm sure you aren't familiar with;)

I'm glad you crawled out of your Rat Nest and decided to tackle this head on.
WHICH of my 5 Theories is correct?

All I can say is, keep trying.
095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Sure thing, wannabe boob grabber.

Irony: When a pervy loser with a boob grabbing avatar who supports a pussy grabber President claims he detests perverts.

You just can't make this shit up... :palm:

You must be a blast at parties, never getting any joke lol.

Well, I certainly respect your opinion. but it does matter... I just go by what I personally know....there are lots of facts and situations I'm sure you aren't familiar with;)

You're not a mod,you don't know a damn thing more then anyone else,what goes on between the mods.
You're just butthurt,they don't do what you tell them to do.

I don't recall it being me, I remember it as being Southern Man or something... Maine an stalked me in real life and tried and failed miserably to get me fired (still an office joke).

Southern Man aka Damn Yankee aka Dark Soul.

MM didn't like it when he was stalked IRL. Pictures of his "fine Federal style home" posted here, actually a style-less, rotting dump with overgrown bushes across the street from an abandoned commercial building. Then "someone" copied/ pasted his posts to his church's email address. Can you believe that pervert was a pastor? What a fucking joke.

One can only imagine how sickened anyone would be when they heard that they were being compared to a low class piece of shit like Dork Stool....

LOL. You're just upset because I have completely destroyed every political position that you have taken here.

:kipyes:

Back