Forum Alert! ... Forum Alert! ...

He does know my IRL name; three guesses who told him... and the rest of Amazon as well?

As for this post, I just took it as more of his stupidity and didn't finish reading it.

Every Amazonian does know your real name, but that is because you have posted it yourself. Therefore, there is no reason to blame that on TOP.

Anyone who reads your posts on this forum has a general idea of where you live. None of the Amazonians have revealed either bit of information. I hope that Jack will not be the only one to do so.

Every Amazonian does know your real name, but that is because you have posted it yourself. Therefore, there is no reason to blame that on TOP.
Anyone who reads your posts on this forum has a general idea of where you live. None of the Amazonians have revealed either bit of information. I hope that Jack will not be the only one to do so.

You are wrong. I always used my first initial and last name on Amazon. I *never* used my real first name; that revelation was left to Toxic. In fact, for a long time she called me "Sarah" because she thought that was my real name. When she discovered what it really was via her FB snoopings, she immediately started using it instead.

You are correct about my general location; I have even posted some photos of this area. I have no idea if either Toxic or Jack know my actual address.

I suggest you and anyone else privy to that information make an effort to forget it.

Even if somebody revealed a poster's name to me, I would never commit it to memory, and within a few weeks I probably would have forgotten about it. Someone is going to have to explain to me what the point is in committing someone's name to memory, a person one does not know and will never meet. It actually takes some mental focus to hang onto a name of someone one has never met - for years on end. I cannot even remember the names of half the people I met in a meeting yesterday, and those are people I actually met face-to-face.

You are wrong. I always used my first initial and last name on Amazon. I *never* used my real first name; that revelation was left to Toxic. In fact, for a long time she called me "Sarah" because she thought that was my real name. When she discovered what it really was via her FB snoopings, she immediately started using it instead.

You are correct about my general location; I have even posted some photos of this area. I have no idea if either Toxic or Jack know my actual address.

It isn't difficult. But then, I've been an investigator for a long time. My advice is to be a bit more circumspect. I should take my own advice, but only three people know my first name. I live in a huge metropolitan area. You live in a remote area. We will both be fine

It isn't difficult. But then, I've been an investigator for a long time. My advice is to be a bit more circumspect. I should take my own advice, but only three people know my first name. I live in a huge metropolitan area. You live in a remote area. We will both be fine

You're an investigator?You live in a trailer at Paradise Cove,and drive a 70's Firebird?

I suggest you and anyone else privy to that information make an effort to forget it.

Even if somebody revealed a poster's name to me, I would never commit it to memory, and within a few weeks I probably would have forgotten about it. Someone is going to have to explain to me what the point is in committing someone's name to memory, a person one does not know and will never meet. It actually takes some mental focus to hang onto a name of someone one has never met - for years on end. I cannot even remember the names of half the people I met in a meeting yesterday, and those are people I actually met face-to-face.

How and why should I forget the name of someone I have known forever? Owl and I have been communicating for years, Not publishing it is what counts

You're an investigator?You live in a trailer at Paradise Cove,and drive a 70's Firebird?

Actually, I recently retired. I live in the biggest and most expensive house in the neighborhood.

You are projecting because you have posted the fact that you live in a trailer park and cannot even afford a laptop. I'm laughing at you, Mason!

Exactly...you're absolutely correct....

And that is why when I came here, I used an alias rather than real first initial/last name. It took Toxic all of 2-3 days after following me here to post my real last name. The mods removed all instances of that once they were notified. To the best of my recollection, Jack has never used my real name here or on Amazon. He knows what it is though.

Back